Michael Cera

>Michael Cera

Why is he wearing goggles?

Why shouldn't he (female) wear goggles?

It's Dick, otherwise they wouldn't have him running around in a thong every time he's in costume.

Whose idea was this.

Yeah I know, I just making fun of the fact that they modeled him based on Carrie

That twink faggot is still around?

You have to be more specific, m8

>lol Robin is gay XD

Fuck casuals.

I'm pretty sure normal people don't think that, but the kids will.

>will be leagues better than Justice League

They've always joked about Dick like that.

Dude most normies think that, most people don't even know there's more than one Robin

>michael cera as a teenaged girl
This isn't hard to believe

> The Lego movie was a hit! Good thing we made batman a big part of it! Batman makes everything successful!
> Let's just cut out the middle man and make it all Batman next time!

>U-um...excuse me, Joker, could...could you stop hitting me with that crowbar? I, um, I think it'd be best if you weren't hitting me, it...uh...no? Okay, I just...I'll just keep getting hit then...

did anything ever happen with her?

I heard Bats got like two or three girl sidekicks at once

She got wrote out of what would've been her obligatory Two-Face trial-by-fire story, as it turns out, because Miller told them he had plans to use her in DKIII.

... That's horrible and I'm laughing.

>jew Numale actor
Dropped

No one thinks that, it has almost always been a joke. People thought it was weird when they slept in the same bed and stuff in old comics along with the fact it was just them. But other than that no one seriously believes it, at least not the normal ones you're referring to.

WTF I thought this was Carrie

He looks more gay than usual + black batgirl.
Was this movie mad for Tumblr?

it would be weirder if he wasn't your son