Leon

obelix

Dicknose Von Wine-vaccuum

Georgij Depardievsky

Porthos

Gerard ‘Fuck me? No. Fuck you’ depardew

The Count of Monte Cristo

Dominique Strauss Khan

i'm pretty sure you can see this guys hairy asshole on the 3 musketeers or maybe the man in the iron mask or whatever shit movie he was in

>there's nothing taboo about a sex stew
>just add salt or [...]

Complete that rhyme

How does he do it?

mentioning the right sum of money will do that to any woman.

Please roasties don't throw rape allegations at him too.

GLARGSS DPERRUUU

not like hes still doing worthwhile cinematic work. all hes good for now is sucking off putin.

Gerard Derpaderpidoo or some shit.

Gerard Schroeder?

Gnarls Barkley

Gertrud DePepeLePew...

Gourmet D'Connoisseur

On Wednesday, during an interview on French radio, Gérard Depardieu brought up his relationship with producer Harvey Weinstein.

"I know him, that Weinstein character. I went behind his desk and grabbed him by the hair. I was producing Nick Cassavetes' first film Unhook the Stars. We were working on more projects together including She'so so lovely with Sean Penn and Robin Wright. It was the last script written by John Cassavetes. Nick wanted to do it but it was getting distributed by Miramax. And I realized he was completely screwing us over on the deal, he was stealing from us. He was in Tribeca, I was with Bob De Niro, I went to his office and I was so pissed off, I grabbed him behind his desk and threatened him "Listen here Harvey, if you're trying to screw us, you see my two fingers here? I'm gouging your eyes out. I give you my word, I promise you, you screw us on that deal: I gouge your eyes out and I kill you." And he looks at me, petrified. They're not used to that in America.

Interviewer: "And this guy, he was the Godfather of the film industry. He was feared and respected."

Gérard: "Yeah yeah yeah, and I didn't give a shit. He picked up his phone and I left. 10 minutes later I get a phone call from my producing partner and he's worried "What happened" I told him "He tried to fuck us in the ass... No, no... I'm not into that!" and even Bob gets worried "What did you do Gérard?" "It's my business, Bob... Between Harvey and me... Stay out of this!". And so in the end, he did not steal from us!

Une putain de légende gaulloise Gérard

Gerard "Putin took my anal virginitieu" Depardieu

Жopa

>tall
>big
>masculine
>neurotypical
>famous
>rich
What do you mean how does he do it?

>big
>masculine
He's tall and fat.

Geron DeRonchon

Georgi Depardiev, notorious russian actor

Depardieu is a good guy, behind all the bullshit people put on him...and he treated Weinstein the way he should be treated.

Gérard DeparDIEU
he is doing great work still
it's just that a cucky pleb like yourself that unironically enjoys stuff like blade reddit 2049 wouldnt know about depardieu's latest good movies

>he is doing great work still

Proof?

Welcome to New York
Valley of Love
Let the Sunshine In
Saint Amour

I love him. For people who speak french you can watch him being his usual self on youtube youtube.com/watch?v=wDIEEi5xivg

>Bob De Niro
Something about calling Robert De Niro "Bob" amuses the shit out of me.

It's that retard who pissed on the floor in an airplane

>I'm gouging your eyes out. I give you my word, I promise you, you screw me : I gouge your eyes out and I kill you.

See women, that's how you get respect.

Albert Brooks or something

Les idiots de Sup Forums qui critiquent basé Gégé, rien de pire... secoue ma tête.

Gerrard Deepak Chopra