>teen titans go will never end
>we bare bears will only be around for a bit longer
>everything else is irrelevant or shit
sleep tight CN

Other urls found in this thread:

thetoptens.com/worst-cartoon-network-shows/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>gumball is ending
No it isn't, Ben just worded his tweet wrongly.

>steven universe only has a season and a half left
>implying they wouldn't renew it

Will you stop with the shitposting?

>Hating on based Clarence and based Uncle Grandpa.

Where is the rumor of SU ending coming from?

The point of the show is to be long running.

CN tanked a few months where it's only content was CN real. Don't throw a party yet.

Basically any YouTuber that doesn't see the show getting renewals at lightspeed.

>adventure time ending

You say that like it's a bad thing.

For the network it certainly is. The show literally saved them from falling into obscurity.

And the modern show isn't as bad as everyone says it is, most people probably haven't even watched it in like 3 years.

TV in general is dying, CN isn't the only network in the dumps, online streaming cuts more and more into their market share each year and it's only a matter of time before the inevitable happens

I guess from that point of view it makes sense.

It still isn't good tho. I could list all the reasons it sucks now, but that would take too long.

The show's done more than enough bullshit that I feel that's a perfectly valid view to have, but in the end it's still alright at worst I think.

It's good lesson for those who thought that female would be a better leader though

Wait a woman is in charge now? Whatever happened to that other faggot that was obsessed with stopping bullying?

They need to do what Adult swim does and just experiment by having like different shorts or letting the creators make new stuff if they want to

I seem to recall something in the past about Sugar saying she only wanted it to be three seasons, and then 2 and 3 got broken up to 2/3/4/5, so 5 would be the new ending.

If it was planned that way. I have no source, so who knows if I'm just spouting bullshit I remembered wrong.

Except a woman was CEO of the network during it's golden age, Betty Coen

Adult Swim operates off a shoe string budget and only airs for a few hours a night which is why they're not as selective about their programming.

he stepped down, but not before butchering DC Nation and letting TTG be the only thing that was salvaged out of favoritism

That was before advent of SJW. Also, best shows were made after her

Has she actually done anything since she's been on the network? I've heard nothing about her aside from Sup Forums occasionally blaming her for the channel reclining recently.

She has yet to make one good impact on the network for the past 2 years.

I haven't seen her make any impact on the network really, though I guess letting all the network's shows die and having shit like Mighty Magiswords to replace them isn't a good impression

There might still be hope on the horizon

Also Infinity Train

There's some faggot on YouTube constantly spouting that TTG will end after Season 4.

I don't see anything backing it up but some of the cancer actually believes it.

She probably wants to start from scratch and honestly, most of the shows ending are long runners and have had a good run already. You have bring in new blood or stagnate.

Wow what a piece of shit

There was a time when we believed Johnny Test was unkillable too

This, TTG will die but it will take another two years, and then CN will have replaced it with some other low budget flash appealing-to-the-lowest-demographic cartoon to spam on every slot because it's cheap and makes them money
somehow

it's an unending vicious cycle

Do it, why does AT suck now?

I hope it's more like the pilot and less like the other varients

I wish Gumball was ending, instead the creator is leaving and it's going to be milked.

the end is near (?)

Shit shows with no premise and awful art

>based
Gg user

Actually watched an episode of we bare bears the other day.
I really enjoyed it, it'll be a shame to see it go

>no premise
I don't think that means what you think that means.

Not the same user but I'm pretty sure I saw the words "no premise" getting thrown around here

thetoptens.com/worst-cartoon-network-shows/

Gumball is still going to go on without ben
>steven universe only has a season and a half left
Citation fucking needed

I've said multiple times from that video onward that there hasn't been a renewal since 2014.

Sugar stated in an interview that season 5 would be shooting for the stars and writing them into a corner, end game or not.

There's a planned timeline of what happens before, during and after the show.

I'm too autistic 4 this shit

Still doesnt mean its ending
dont takenthis away from me sugar. Its the one thing left i have in this shithole of a world

I stated in a recent video I do believe it could get renewed this year, since Amber said on that stream a bit back by 2018 she may not be storyboarding on the show anymore and these episodes take 9-12 months to make. It's really a coin toss at this point, but if there's no renewal news by SDCC I'm giving up hope.

I can't imagine an existence where the best thing in your life is a disorganized tryhard fuckshow like SU. I'm really sorry

>I'm really sorry
Thank you, but i mostly blame myself for this. I love you user.

>>regular show is done
It needed to end as it was already getting stale, and honestly the finale was a pretty good sendoff. Be glad.
>>gumball is ending
They've already done most of what they can with the characters. We don't need this to become even more of an obnoxious screamfest.
>>adventure time is ending
Good. Pretentious twaddle that chickened out of good storylines too often for anyone to care about what it does anymore. Won't be surprised if the finale gets pathetic ratings, the hype is dead.
>>steven universe only has a season and a half left
Lord willing. It's shit up this board enough in its short life as it is.
>>teen titans go will never end
Don't care.
>>we bare bears will only be around for a bit longer
People watch this shit?
>>everything else is irrelevant or shit
Then watch other networks. SvTFOE is more plot engaging and TLH funnier than anything on CN. Let CN reinvent itself again, stop alienating veterans and replacing them with CalArts rejects, and maybe they'll come up with a good cartoon in the future. The sole reason they are in this place to begin with was because of their false sense of security they got from large positive feedback from worthless internet audiences to cartoons like AT and SU that ultimately amounted to nothing in their checkbook.

Please get help user. You're not too far gone. I see that in you. Stop watching. Stop. It's bad. You're smart enough to look closely at it and see the cracks.

>Regular Show is done
It went out how it should have. At least it had a decent end even if CN was so awful to it.

>Gumball is ending
Not from what I've heard

>Adventure Time is ending
Yeah, in like, 1-2 seasons depending on the rumors. Either way they're gonna stretch it well beyond 2017 even with just that.

>Steven Universe has a season and a half left
First, same as adventure time: they'll stretch that season and a half clear into 2018.
Second, Sugar hasn't announced any end.
There were articles where she said she had PLANS for up to 5 seasons, but that she could expand into more shit.
The show has plenty of time to get another renewal.

>TTG will never end
Eh, it will, and be replaced by other schlock, but that is always a constant.

>WBB only be around for a bit longer
As in, no end in sight, gotcha.

>Everything else is irrelevant
Magiswords is stupid, but fun. And CN has a lot of potential pilots in waiting that could be confirmed this year for airing next.

They're certainly entering a transition, but it's not like they're ending anytime soon.

Ill still watch it because i literally have few if anything else. But i will find more stuff to find life worth living for. Thank you.

I'm so sorry that your blind user ;(((

Would help if it's co creater wasn't a rapist

>infinity train
Is it even possible that will get picked up? I really doubt it but I really want it to. The pilot was fantastic

>grabbing a firls ass now constitutes as rape
I hate this fucking generation

>there hasn't been a renewal since 2014
Yes there has. There was a renewal sometime around january 2016.

You're referring to when the article that stated it got renewed for a season 4 and 5 with Uncle Grandpa in actuality they just split the existing seasons in half and season 3 became season 4 and 5. That wasn't an actual renewal. Same with Uncle Grandpa, that was actually cancelled and that's arguably worst since they tried to make it look like it got more episodes instead of ending.

UG has an ending, storyboard artist Nick Edwards confirmed this a while back.

welcome to aging out the demo. CN will continue with other shows but they will not speak to you in the same way. fear not we all go through it. some faster than others.

THIS. Clarence is anpretty great show. I only see people complain over how ugly it is here.

CN definitely seems to be a lot more better with communicating than other networks on when they're ending the shows (cancelling) as opposed to it being a decision from the creator/team. JG Quintel at NYCC said that they knew Regular Show was ending because CN informed them that was their last season.

I think its more of them changing content then us getting older. We Sup Forumsmrades like some pretty childish shit.

>Please get help
TMSfag tier autism right there.

You must be one of those faggots who parrot whatever despite it not making any sense.

It's still at least assault. Le wrong generation or not.

Even that seems a bit much. Bitchs should know their place in society.

Didn't Sugar say that SU had a definite ending? Disney of all people respected Alex to end GF, and SU got half the ratings of that show. I'm sure Sugar must have made contract deals before the show got greenlight to allow her creative control of some sort.

Clarence is one of the few cartoons nowadays that feel like cartoons

she is largely responsible for the PPG reboot

Stuart Snyder didn't do any better. He got Toonami cancelled and made CN Real a thing.

>Magiswords is stupid, but fun

You were making some pretty good points, user, but alas with taste this bad you and your argument must find a new new home at the bottom of this trash can.

Dann you, children in general
The corporate ride never ends
[Spoiler]things would be different if we actually supported the creators by watching the show on tv instead of online