These amazons are fucking terrible

These amazons are fucking terrible.

I thought all of them were fierce warriors who could deflect bullets and shit but instead half of them die against a couple of WW1 germans.

What use are they in the JL movie when you can kill them this easily?

they have 2 tits, not real amazons

Cannon Fodder

>SJW's getting triggered.

As it should be.

Wonder woman is daughter of Zeus, that's why she is a Deni god. Others are just human baby girls that hippolyta found at the beach.

It was pretty pathetic. They were all trying really hard with those dumb accents too. Bunch of washed up slags making the most of their screentime. God what a shit movie.

Brooke ence

lol. the dumb kike lead couldn't speak english properly, so they made everyone else do a stupid accent to make it consistent

Because it showed how out of touch with the "world of men" they were - they lived on a secluded island and trained all day long in preparation for some great war but actually they are outmatched due to not evolving with the world. It's literally about coming out of your safe space.

Ew

This. In their isolation they train for a war that they are woefully unprepared for and pussy out when that fact is revealed. They are utterly unprepared to deal with reality or the world of men. It takes a man arriving to even push the greatest of them to do what needs to be done.

Truly the feminist film of our time. kek. I love Wonder Woman and the DCEU so much. I especially love how none of the clapping seals, be they feminists, SJWs or numales, even notice how the entire storyline is about how it took a man to get shit started and finished.

>looking at her face instead of her arms

Why would you look at a woman's arms. Are you into men?

a woman's upper arm is one of the best indicators of whether a woman has fat girl genetics or not. it's one of the first things i check out when i meet women.

Tell me more. What's the giveaway

>a woman's upper arm is one of the best indicators of whether a woman has fat girl genetics or not. it's one of the first things i check out when i meet women.
Wow m8.
I'm actually think and do same thing.
Women arms always gave them away.

There's no such thing as fat genetics

T. Fatass

look for the bingo wings. If the upper arm is just a flabby tube, run.

Actually I'm underweight. And the funny thing is I'm underweight because I bought into the muh tabolism meme

makes sense since none of them are speaking not on foreign language.

I can't undertand americuck's butthurt about this.

Lol....the token black ape one

>oh shit our lead actress sounds like a drooling retard
>ah fuck it just make everyone else sound retarded too so she doesn't stand out
she had no business playing ww and her casting was probably some sort of backroom deal

Thanks bro

>it makes sense that an ancient tribe living in an Island near Greece isolated from the world speaks (modern) English among themselves because they speak with an accent!

fucking kek

I only watched it once back when it came out but I think I remember Steve yelling something about guns, implying that the deal was that they were unprepared for the guns because they didn't know what they were. Of course some of them will die in that case

>have a society that has not evolved in 5,000 years
>same clothes
>no technology
>live in the medieval age
>not even mentally evolved

and american women approved this

>were unprepared for the guns because they didn't know what they were. Of course some of them will die in that case
Live for hundreds of years, never age or die.
Train every day in preparation for a great war with a god.
Die in few seconds because 18 years old boy shot you.

>the problems in the movie only happen because the women are dumb

Cameron was right all along

Cutting off one breast thing is a myth