Venture bros thread

All those xavier and rick and morty threads when we all know Venture Bros is the greatest animated show of all time

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UfEc9J73BO4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's okay.

wish I had a sexy wife with a voice like a trucker

>greatest animated show of all time
Two good seasons tbqh

making sgt hatred a main character was the beginning of the end, now they're running out of nerdy pop culture things to parody

Literally reddt the show

Intro to season 2 is great
Ending to Season 4 is better
youtube.com/watch?v=UfEc9J73BO4

Fallen in love with the band 'Pulp' now.

Venture bros sucks

Venture Bros. x Rick & Morty crossover ep about Trump when?

Third and fourth were good too. The hiatuses are killing it but I still enjoy the banter between Brock and Rusty, the best characters.

>turned the monarch into a cuck
Nope

Wait what, how? she didn't go back to Phantom Limb did she?

Cant wait to watch 9-12 episodes and then wait 3 years for more.

Venture bros is the dudebro version of Rick and Morty

>literally
peak reddit

9-12 episodes in which fuck all happens

This is a genius show that is familiar with its source material and the feel it tries to create with its parody. It's a take on the old mystery shows like the Hardy boys but with an AS twist to it. Henchman sub-plots best plots

I binge watched from the first episode to the last, this creation was a masterpiece

Found it very tedious. It's basically the same joke repeated a thousand times.
Also the actual animation is pretty crappy.

What is the deal with the pace of the shows releases? I mean DVD sales and shit you would think they could afford to pick up the fucking pace. Its like they dont want money or success. They must not realize how fickle the binge watching audience are. I cant even watch a weekly release anymore or I lose interest before the next weeks episode.

Doc Hammer more or less writes it all.

>Sup Forums-television and film
Mods are niggers

Swinging != cuckoldry

2 dudes write it and it's Adult Swim's most expensive show, so they just stretch out the production process to save money and ensure a more quality product. It's better to have some show than no show at all.

Dude they make pixar movies in less time.

what's the last good pixar movie you saw?

The Incredibles. How is that a defense of VB taking 3 years? I think they will see a viewer slump this year.

Agreed.

Thankfully they more or less got rid of him in season 6.

That's correct, it'd be more adultery, pic related

It's been so long, I've forgotten who that is. Is he the one with the foot fetish?