Does Fassbender need to fire his agent? He's a brilliant actor. Why does he keep doing the SHITTIEST movies...

Does Fassbender need to fire his agent? He's a brilliant actor. Why does he keep doing the SHITTIEST movies? Pic related is one of the biggest steaming piles of shit I have ever seen on the big screen.

heard it suffered a lot of production problems

>Why does he keep doing the SHITTIEST movies?
money. imagine getting paid millions of dollars and a free trip to Oslo, getting put up in some fancy hotel, and all you need to do is phone in a performance for a few days.

>Charlotte Gainsbourg is one of the three top billed actors but doesn't appear in the trailer
So she's the killer?

her boyfriend is

I will say the kills were pretty cool/gruesome.

Stuckmann gave this a D+. That tells us all we need to know.

The director himself basically told everyone to not see this movie. Definitely waiting for the torrent.

On paper The Snowman seemed like a great project though. Talented director, great book. The production just somehow got fucked up.

Fassbender is box office poison. Steve Jobs was one of his top 3 best movies and it effectively made zero dollars. The only flicks that make money are those that include him exclusively as a side-character, and even then it tends not to be significant. I wonder if he'll be out of work soon. Maybe he just can't get any better offers?

Still my favorite actor ever.

What's wrong with it? The trailers make it look interesting but Scorsese isn't the type to direct a serial killer movie.

Have you seen "Snowman" yet? How do you know its a shitty film?

Fassbender, like Jai Courtney, Paul Walker, Sam Worthington, Taylor Lautner and a whole bunch of others are examples of men who perform on the casting couch for the producers but dont have any talent to show in the roles they earn on their knees (and all fours).

good. now that he's been disappointed by hollywood, maybe he can get on that bröderna lejonhjärta adaptation going he talked about after tinker tailor.

>The director himself basically told everyone to not see this movie. Definitely waiting for the torrent.
Got a quote/source? Alfredson deserves better than this fate, I hope it doesn't compromise his future.

I saw it yesterday. Trust me, it's laughable shit. Almost thought it was a parody of thriller/serial killer movies.

I don't think Scorsese really had anything to do with this flick. He was only added as a late addition to the credits.

He only does capeshit and popcorn flicks because those are the films he enjoys

The fuck is this? You trying to imply they got WEINED and STEINED? Jai Courtney's only good role was as Varro in Spartacus and Fassbender is alright but the others who cares.

>He's a brilliant actor

Or because they pay the most

I had zero interest in this movie even though i like the Fess but ai learned its fron the director of Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy and I kinda want to see it now. Is it possible the Jurassic World tier audience just hates a slow burning movie or is it actually a mess.

>I saw it yesterday. Trust me, it's laughable shit. Almost thought it was a parody of thriller/serial killer movies.
Was it shit in the sense of being full of clichés and tropes, or was the acting bad? Was the story predictable?

I believe you, its just I want to know whether you went in with an open mind and gave it a chance, or whether it was just atrocious?

He probably said the wrong thing to the wrong jew or pedo (cough Brian Singer cough) and was black-listed and now just takes what he can get.

this movie was supposed to be incredible. Tomas Alfredson directed it

It's a mess. Schoonmaker, Alfredson and Nesbo seem to be in completely different projects. It's not as awful as they're saying but it sure is a letdown coming from Alfredson. The material seems quite shitty and it shows that there has been serious production problems.

Cliches and tropes all over the place with a very obvious storyline and killer.

The acting wasn't bad. It had a great cast which was the main reason I wanted to see it. Although Val Kilmer's slurred speech and fucked up plastic face made all of his scenes very distracting. I'm 90% sure they dubbed his lines because the speech didn't match up with his moving lips.

I see. Thats too bad. Thanks for the info.

of course this is something that's also going on in hollywood. you really think the only ones getting molested and raped are women? all producers in hollywood are cishet? fucking TRAVOLTA is on the record stating that his problems stem from getting molested by gay producers in his KOTTER days.

The redpill is he is a meh actor

Stuckmann rates new things like a normie faggot he gave War of the planet of the apes an A+

fuck that. LOTR tier Röde Orm adaptation when???

yeah man he really hates working with Steve McQueen and those indie films he gets paid absolutely nothing to do like Frank and Slow West

All trash worse than capeshit

>Hunger
>worse than capeshit
talk shit get hit you bitch fucker

the writer of the book spent a couple days with fassbender but instead of talking about the book and his character, they just hung out and went mountain climbing.

also none of his books are anything special, they're just crime books. really surprised how this whole thing took off, must have been some genius agent/pr thing in the background.

the book came out 10 years ago and was a major commercial success. the film rights were lapped up almost immediately and the moment they found a decent Nordic director with international appeal to direct it (literally Alfredson is the only one) they went forward with the adaptation. I remember this being announced 2-3 years ago for fucks sake

Tomas Alfredson said he didn't finish shooting the movie

>directed by a nigger
Lol you enjoy 12 years a slave too

never saw it actually. Hunger is the real deal though

>Agent: Hows it going Mike. Boy do I have the role for you. Get this. You play Detective Harry Hole, and he's on the hunt for a serial killer of humans! It's in Scandinavia too and I know how much you love snow pussy now your jungle pussy phase is over! It's perfect! I'm always looking out for you buddy, I got you that 80 X-Men movie contract where you do the video game shit too, got you Assassins Creed and let's not forget Alien! 2017 baby. Peace out.

i liked the movie

I just realized Snowman and that other crime movie with the avengers guy and girl are "twin" movies.

He didn't outright say that but he told a Norwegian TV station that he didn't film 15% of what he had intended to, and didn't realize it until after shooting had finished.

>I don't think Scorsese really had anything to do with this flick. He was only added as a late addition to the credits.

He was supposed to direct it before the swede took over for him

Murder mystery in snowy environment, featuring male and female duo? Sure why not.

shit taste. Hunger is kino

wind river/snowman double feature
sounds fun

he didnt even phone it in lol he was the one good part

>Why does he keep doing the SHITTIEST movies?
He's married now. Time for Fassy to step up and be a good provider. No more doing artistic films, schlock only.