Gordon Ramsay on Cocaine

kino is back on the menu
youtube.com/watch?v=OloWJEbEcrI

What the fuck?

I mean, what? Did he get really inspired by Narcos?

IS THIS COCAINE RAW?

>do you stash the cocaine in the freezer?
>yes chef
>fuck me

These coca leaves, are they organic?
>Que?
Fuck me...

>Mr Ramsay, how would you like to make a documentary about co-
>I'm in

He was just looking for something simple, rustic

Coke, nice and white.

He better have bought that battery acid locally.

>this baking soda, do you make it yourself?
>n-no chef
>bloody hell

>Cocaine, on the table. Mmm.
>Get a good, sharp blade. Give it a chop. Just like that.
>Look at that colour. Beautiful.
>Take out a fiver. Give it a roll.
>Up the nose. Nice and quick.
>Fuck me.

>MOOD, INTENSELY EUPHORIC AND HYPERSTIMULATED

The arrests felt fake, still enjoyed it

I always say that cooking is like a philosophy. Except when you're cutting cocaine, then it's chemistry.

>do you know who's harry potter?
>"No!"
is the drug cook /ourguy/?

damn i was waiting for him to berate him for doing it improperly

gordon replies with
>thank fuck for that

gordon is also our guy, but we already knew that

kek

>"No! I'm a Golden Compass fan."

>Do you know who's harry potter?

>No! I remember when Sup Forums used to discuss how Harry Potter was and still is one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.
>Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.
>"A-at least the books were good though r-right"
>No!
>The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."
>I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

>Gasoline, battery acid, cement, sulfuric acid
>People snort this for 60-100 bucks a gram
Fucking numales and their drug use, gas them all

Is he doing research for Nigella?

>numales are the main demographic of cocaine users
You're trying too hard, friend.

hey man, people pay tons of money for truffles, and they're just hunks of shitty mushroom found in the dirt that are literally in dogs/pigs mouths

You do realise that these chemicals are filtered out at later stages. The biggest danger with cocaine is dealers cutting it with unsavoury shit.

>Gasoline, battery acid, cement, sulfuric acid
the end result is pure water+cocaine though. but then you get the baking soda, talcum and chili into the mix.

I'd do research on Nigella

>it's a HP thread
>"fuck me"
>it's Gordon himself that most of the time posts the pasta

>nu males
>cocaine
user I..

>anime posted
>retarded and completely wrong opinion
it all checks out

numales are weedbros at best, get your shit together

also
>100 bucks a gram
where the hell do you live

BLOODY HELL, THAT COCAINE IS RAW?

Si senor, es raw!

JESUS CHRIST!

numales are on prescribed anxiety pills and IPAs

prices varies all over the country

wtf I could make that

nice and hot

weebs are numales desu

fuckin hell

Lil bit of salt
Lil bit of nose powda

>said the redditor who posts on an anime site.

Any other /cokebros/ start grinding their teeth or jittering their legs while watching this?

Goddamn I can't wait until I have enough money saved up so I can move to one of these third world shitholes and spend my days doing rails of good blow off the naked bodies of hot young brown bitches until I die with a smile on my face, a coke boner in some hot brownie, and an exploded heart in my chest.

Only insecure betas use drugs, Alpha Chads are straight edge

>says the stupid faggot who posts on same said site

Fuck this was spot on

You'll just be sniffing the coke off and let Jamal fuck them, cause your limp dick won't be giving any dicking

>wanting to die of heart failure

Some people, deep down, truly are retarded.

my stomach starting turning and i got a little shaky, tbqh.
i used to inject coke for about 2 years, been clean for 3 and still get the fucking urge.

Pure pottery.

>being a redditor who spits in the face of Sup Forums and the founders of it

Coke is nice and all, but I don't see why people choose it over amphetamines for example.

>not going to said country and doing drugs only as a recluse
pleb

>Fuck me!
>Jose, look at this product.
>It's not fucking filtered properly, get that through your thick fucking head man.
>I wouldn't let my mother snort that shit.
>I ask for one simple fucking thing: cocaine water; and you give me fucking piss! Get out!

>Implying my cokeboners aren't harder than steel beams

It's the cumming that's difficult, not keeping the erection.

Yes, you are.

>talks about betas and alphas GENUINELY BELIEVING that defines someone as a being
>posts anime
it all checks out

>but I don't see why people choose it over amphetamines
because meth is the drug of choice for faggots, poor white trash and numale college kids who take adderall.

much better though

the coca leaves, are they fresh or frozen?

Lobster was considered food for poor people back in the day kiddo

>Are you telling me right now, you fucking donkey, that you harvested these coca leaves from another town?
>S-s-si senor.
>C'mere you.
>Si, s-s-senor.
>FUCK OFF!

nah he just wants coke, its pretty obvious

most chefs are on hard narcotics anyways

The alpha male model died with tribalism.

What kind of garbage tier coke are you people doing? Meth is fucking shit.

maybe if you've never tried good coke
amphetamines are fucking garbage, no matter what form you take it in.

Cocaine is low tier. Only mouthbreathers pretending to be cool still do coke.

>Do meth
>End up covered in sores and blowing truckers

>Do coke
>Openly write about underage sewer gangbangs and make a couple billion dollars

The choice is clear.

>basement dwelling degenerate channers arguing which drugs are better
oh i am laffin

sure thing, my man
i bet all the cool kids at the trailer park just love the shit

wtf I hate cocaine now

meh, I'd still hit it.

No you wouldn't

Confirmed for never actually did the drug and just saw it in movies. Go watch Breaking Bad some more, kid, the adults are speaking.

Except methamphetamine was created by kikes and spread through Jewish members of biker gangs. Nice try though, speedheeb.

Meth is literally trailer park bathrub tier garbage and if you use it you are poor white trash and you deserve the death you get.

What the fuck? Why is he even doing that? Ain't even filming it illegal?

>Confirmed for never actually did the drug and just saw it in movies
of course i haven't, i'm not a fucking retard lol.

>Thinking that everyone here is a basement dweller

Nah man. Just a small group I think. Rest are retarded teenagers and adults who have nothing better to do at the time.

Gordon has like 30 restaurants and several tv showss. he must be a coke head to get through with that shit.

Some makeup and she's ready to go.

I'm posting from the office at my six figure a year job at a law firm while the paralegals do my work for me. Where are you posting from you fat pussy?

that other dude is literally making it, and i hear that's illegal do. still does it though!

Kill yourself you fucking retard.

The fucking hypocrisy when all the fucking Chefs and maitre I've worked with did huge amount of coke to endure the workload.

i'm posting from a bed with my wife.

Nah, Gordon brother is a druggie of the worst kind and scared him away from drugs forever, he's a straight edge chad

>Has he heard of Harry Potter
>No
>Thank fuck for that

>at a house party, drunk off my ass
>sitting on the edge of friends bed, drinking and talking
>female friend comes in with a bag of coke she can't get open, asks me to try and she sits down on bed next to me
>open the bag, hand it back to her and continue my conversation
>female friend sticks her hand in my mouth, feel an immediate numbness
>this bitch stuck her finger in the coke and put it in my mouth

I was fucking livid, I had never done "hard" drugs in my life, only smoked weed up until that point. I get the draw though, I immediately felt the urge for more, although to this day I never tried it again. Cocaine is a helluva drug.

Oh yeah? Is her boyfriend holding the phone for you?

I'm in your bed with your wife wearing your housecoat and smoking your cigars and eating your tendies

Stay mad loser. Does that anger come from the drugs?

>cucked into cokehood by a roastie
OH NO NO NONONONONONO

>didn't get the reference
>instead, immediately jumps to cuck posting
sad!

You stay the fuck away from my tendies!

dont be a puss, it's just a smidge of coke

his brother lives on an estate in the next town from where i live, gordon tried to help him many times but it always fails, his mother still lives in bridgewater to near that waste basket.... sad.

>he's a straight edge chad
same here, highly recommend the clean lifestyle filled with genuine pursuit, it's very fulfilling.

This might be the most beta post I've ever read in my life. Bitches literally can't throw pussy at you faggots. When will you just be yourselves?

>IT'S RAW
The first time that was used as a compliment.

How empty must your life be and how dumb do you have to be to start using drugs? Only to prove to the cool people that you're also cool?

It's all very sad.

>Wanting to fuck a drug degenerate pussy
Numales and their low standards you deserve to get fucked over in a divorce

the most beta about it is that he made it all up for (you)s on Sup Forums.

Cool people don't use drugs, this is a fact

lol shut up faggot