It's an anti-bullying episode

>it's an anti-bullying episode

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=V8GrSpsj8V4
stopbullying.gov/kids/webisodes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Has there ever been a pro-bullying episode though?

Yes, 80's group cartoons (think Get-along Gang) where someone in the gang wants to do something different. Then it's ok to make fun of the person who wants to go against the group.

I sort of remember Pink Panther and Sons being particularly guilty of this, along with The Get-Along Gang.

I think Family Guy and maybe Teen Titans Go did one.

the Get-along Gang was pure evil

Once upon a time, bullies were a part of a character's life.

Now every show wants to whine and cry about them being big meanies who should be nice

>Once upon a time
>Implyng that the aways-evil-poorly-dressed-bully-who-has-a-shitty-family-and-guitar-stock-music-that-aways-plays-when-he-sings trope isn't used to death until today

What's wrong with anti-bullying? I wouldn't want to die in a shooting just because some asshole pushed some kid over the edge.

anti bullying is the reason kids are so oversensitive that they want to start killing people over bullying

Or that could be a case of where anti-bullying failed to help that person or it's not actually bullying that caused that.

>citation needed

you guys are wrong. the real reason for school shootings is videogame violence

I thought you retired, Jack Thompson.

I want to bully that cat

>We should tell someone!
>No, we gotta do this ourselves
>Adults are useless and never notice anything
every time

>anti bullying is the reason kids are so oversensitive that they want to start killing people over bullying

user wtf

>It's an episode about bullying
>After getting offended, the protagonist immediately goes to report the bully to their teachers after their attempt to tell them stop, failed.
>Episode ends
Name ONE (1) show that did this.

Most victims of bullying just kill themselves, not other people. The bullied kid shooting up a school is a meme, most school shooters are either gang related or the students had mental issues i.e Columbine

>It's a very special episode about family death
>It came during the time grandma died and cousin did suicide

Columbine's kids were actually the bullies themselves

there are few social trends as frustrating as the fact that us free-thinkers suffered bullying our whole lives, with no help, and then when anti-bullying shit finally came out, WE were labeled the bullies

>pink panther and sons
>2 wearing dresses

he must be a shit dad

I really want to kick your ass right now.

>and Sons

T W O T R A P S
W
O

T
R
A
P
S

Wrong again! It's actually because of musicians and bands like Merlyn Manson and Limp Bizkit

>Adults are useless and never notice anything
>every time
To be fair that was my experience with people getting bullied when I was at school.
>teachers tell you to report bullying
>report bullying
>"user don't tell tales"

the fuck? mine always listened. they were legally obligated to
now in terms of actually DOING something about it, or taking sides when there was a clear case of abuse and singling out, forget about it. but in terms of putting a stop to each report, absolutely. it was clear they couldnt ramp it up or they'd get in serious trouble. that part worked.

>Columbine
Are there any good comics/issues about school shootings? Serious or comedy.

I did not need to know this existed.

Here's your dots

The studies so far show that bullying is probably a big factor in school shootings. However, that doesn't mean the current anti-bullying measures will help. First, there is little evidence they work at all and it isn't clear which ones do. Second, they seem to focus on LGBT students, not straight male students who are the most likely perpetrators.

>Character needs to go underwater
>Encases whole body in an AIR bubble
>Can still swim or float

>the teachers didn't listen

you little shits, when I went to school the teacher was the fucking bully!

I want to fuck that cat, in the butt, holds her arms to prevent from masturbating and choke her a bit while doing so.

>It's a character uses friend as face for their talent and gets mad at them for taking all the credit even though they have no choice

>it's an anti-drug episode
>and it's goofy as fuck

I have this.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=V8GrSpsj8V4

Only the pink ones were his children you dolts

>he didn't bully his teachers

anti-bullying episodes are effective as the dare Lion

I remember the Slappy Squirrel short as a kid where she ultimately blew up/beat the hell out of Skippy's bully (and the strawmen characters who kept trying to get Skippy to talk it out or appeal to the Bully's feelings/mercy/etc. that then complained to Slappy for her actions.)

Especially today that shit wouldn't fly but it felt so refreshing after countless other anti-bully bullshit cartoons.

What about the episode where the hero uses words/pysches out the bully? That shit sure was helpful because that would *always* work in real fucking life, am I right? (Shit, even in my childhood, just trying to walk the fuck away sure as hell didn't work when the bully then tripped me and I fell. Hard.)

Thing is, bullying comes in so many forms and flavors. You can't just blame everything on a jock acting like a cock of the walk or some white trash no-neck shithead who can only derive amusement from abusing others. "That Horse Show" actually got pretty close a couple times when it portrayed bullying in different ways and shades: a character becomes a bully to avoid being bullied herself, the act of bullying is just a spur of the moment, thoughtless act done to someone else for amusement without thinking, etc. Yet even that show fucked up by having a character who *only* exists to torment and denigrate others and the adults are fucking blind to her antics (giving that character a verbally abusive parent came so much later, was at least a step in the right direction tho,) let alone actually offer real solutions.

Nearly every cartoon I've ever seen just makes the adults blind to any sort of bullying and that always bothered me the most.

did you really think Barney would get anything right?

bump

stopbullying.gov/kids/webisodes/

I cant believe nobody has wanted to fuck that cat yet

Of course we do. We just don't bring it up unless the thread is made to talk about fucking the cat.

stop bulllying the cat

Shut up black bully go to rape some white boy.

>school shooting episode

school shooter wins

SHUT UP!

ITS NOT...FUNNY!

oh i want to bully that cat

Am I the only one who actually got bullied in this board?

I vividly remind asking my bullies why do they did it, and they just said "because it feels good and you are so short you can't do shit"

Sup Forums gets bullied by Sup Forums all the time to, it is amazing we cannot post pony shuit yet Anime runs rampant, I posted once a loud house reaction pic on Sup Forums and got banned for 2 weeks!

>They threw him under a bus because he hit the blonde fag's leg
>The bully lives another day with the implication that loners are evil

You should read Jack.

hahaha! what a faggot

>not SUNRIGHT YERROW OVERDRIVEU

I asked if people on Sup Forums enjoyed Steven Universe because of how much anime influence it has and got banned for a day with half the thread calling me a Sup Forums faggot.

I'm glad they did, that's exactly the same cancerous shit Sup Forums does here everyday when they make threads like "can (insert superhero name) beat goku?" I'm only sad they didn't permaban you for spreading that autism universe to more boards

>5th grade
>there's a 6 foot tall 200lb giganigga in our class
>"Don't be ridiculous class he's only 11."
>he's growing a mustache & beard
>"Class he's only 11."
>he started school late and he's been held back "a couple" of times
>"ONLY ELEVEN."
>on the 2nd day he's already bullying and stealing from other kids
>we report him to the teacher
>teacher threatens to report the entire class to for ganging up on poor wittle Giganigga
>tell the guidance counselor about what's going on
>at home later in the day, pic related airs for the first time
>watch the Ms Puff scene and think to myself, "Wow. Could you imagine if that happened in real life?"
>see the guidance counselor first thing next day...
>"user, I talked to Giganigga and I used your name. He's not really a bully. He's from the the niggest part of town, and that's just how they make friends where he's from."

And of course Giganigga made my life a personal hell after the counselor ratted me out.

Was the Dare Lion drawn by a former Looney Tunes artist or something?

>there will never be an anti-bullying episode where the moral is "Some people are just assholes"

Hitler was right, we need to kill the bully. Not bully him back, but remove him from existence. He serves no purpose.

Adventure Time and Steven Universe technically did

>Pink Panther and Sons

Because they're preachy and the advice they give is awful.

I take it youve never heard of the popeye and son cartoon then

Edgy

Ow the edge

cancer

Meanwhile there's a 300 post thread about YOI on the front page of Sup Forums.

Muppet Babies happened so they wanted to compete against that.

What's a YOI?

>Bullying is good!
Wow, no wonder the average american grows up to be a repressed psychopath with a twisted view of human relationships.

Yuri on Ice. It's an anime about a gay couple who are into competitive ice skating. Sup Forums won't shut up about it because it's the only anime where the gay couple are canonically gay as opposed to the usual "YOU'RE MY BRO" faggotry.

>disliking an episode that always fails at properly getting the anti-bullying message across means you're pro-bullying
European education at work.

and? that doesn't mean it's allowed, it means janitors ain't doing their job.

>Bring unable to come to your own conclusions based on your life experiences

Get out more user

>those proportion
goddamn the art of part 1 was dreadful, but that was part of the charm

Killing children should be legal

That's an edit, but the original is still pretty bad.

What the fuck? I've seen this before, I watched whatever the hell this is before, I know I have, but I don't remember it at all.