What's some kino about the utter collapse of society?

What's some kino about the utter collapse of society?

Just look out your window, user

ebin

The day after

Miracle Mile

I watched this yesterday.

Book has great ideas but the movie shows them poorly. Wacky 70s Editing makes it funny to watch too.

der undergang or whatever it was called

>collapse of society
>rated PG13

lol yeah right

It blows me away this was directed by LQ Jones, A Boy and His Dog confirmed part of the Sam Peckinpah dynasty.

>that interview where LQ Jones is talking about Major Dundee and Sam flipping out about something LQ and Strother did and LQ tells Sam, "Peckinpah, you don't have enough talent to direct me to the men's room"

>Kids born after or shortly before the bombing speak in some form of stunted proto English

Too bad you can't tell that very well in the film

When all of the earth is covered in ash what are you going to do but fuck some children then eat them.Then maybe save the ass and fuck it again

The book mentions women kept around to produce babies to eat which makes no sense

So what are yall gonna be when the world reverts to feudalism in the next 25 years. Im thinking about herding live stock for the baron and fucking whores till I go crazy from syphilis.

It doesn't but what're you gonna do. Tired of boy pussy nut in a real pussy then eat the baby.

I don't think they were kept for making baby foods. "The army" had them as prisoners so w/e who cares what happens to prisoner sex slaves, the travelling group of 1 woman 3 men just happened to knock her up and ate the baby because they were starving.

Pretty sure no woman was kept just to make dinners every 9 months it was just a spur of the moment thing

The first half of Cruise's war of the worlds. All he has is a car and a gun and both are fucking useless when it comes to it.

would be 100% kino if it wasn't for dakota fanning screaming and being an annoying shit the entire film

he's not wrong