Brit hours are literally the worst on Sup Forums. Explain yourselves

Brit hours are literally the worst on Sup Forums. Explain yourselves.

they failed their tv license tests

Wrong because aussies exist

Most brits have jobs, unlike americans who wake up and immediately report here.

Have you ever met an Englishman? Self important pansies who think if they yell loud enough that makes them right. For all the shit people give Americans for being loud, English people are worse.

I have a bit too much sugar in my tea, sorry about that. I'll try and improve my behaviour for the future.

If you said that to an Englishman you'd get your fooking head kicked in m80.

>Most brits have jobs

Poles aren't real brits

Careful lad, I almost had my sugar licence revoked for having my tea too sweet.

German hours are the worst because 100% of Germans have autism.

most southerners are foreign you can't call them english

>German hours

So was existiert hier nicht

You serious, mate? The rozzers already took my wooden spoons, I've gotta shape up. Cheers for the heads up, gizzer.

Yes, and the old ones are mostly pedos in my country same with the Scandinavians.

most northerners can't even speak english

No I wouldn't. English people are cowards almost by definition.

brits are born cunts. That's what happens when you hold cultural hegemony over he planet for 300 years then lose it in 100

Want to hear our impression of an average Brit? GAMBLE GAMBLE PINT GAMBLE PINT GAMBLE die.

you're getting your stereotypes mixed up. The loud brits are the stupidest people in the world, but will genuinely smash your face in. The quiet ones are the pussies

Now c'mon lads. The expression "Never judge a book by its cover" has always been relevant, give a chance at least.

most people don't consider birmingham 'the north'

Fuck you cunt. Hang on reminds me I need to stick my euromillions ticket on. Back soon

So what exists here not?
I don't remember much German but I don't know what the fuck you said.

t.frenchman
you think we're big gamblers? lol

Life is so shit in England I want to move but no other country has greggs

u
fuckin'
WOT M8
I'LL FUCKIN' DECK YA, SWEAR ON ME MUM
FUCKIN' BUNCHA POOFTER WANKERS ROUND 'ERE

> Travel over England, only guy to pick a fight was in Stoke-on-Trent and he was still a fucking pussy looking for his friends to help him

It's not terrible, mate! Just move to the countryside or villages and its lovely! Where I'm at is a bit like Florida with prime British rain.

It's not all doom and gloom.

I am british, you really think we aren't all a bunch of cunts? There is nothing more reddit than a british guy getting an undeserved chub from flattery about being british

Anything north of Cambridge is the North.

I can tell you're not British because you're not polite.