Michelle Yeoh had kungfu with Weinstein

In a statement to The Associated Press, the Malaysian star added to the chorus of female voices speaking out about the sexual harassment scandal surrounding Weinstein, who produced or distributed many of Yeoh’s films and TV shows.

>“Any man who treats women with such disrespect and contempt should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law,” said Yeoh, who stars in the new TV series “Star Trek: Discovery.”

>“I knew he was a bully and not always honorable. I wasn’t exposed to this side of him, otherwise he would have experienced the full effect of years of martial arts training,” she said, without elaborating.

Their paths often crossed because Weinstein was passionate about Asian action movies, particularly kung fu flicks.

>Asian
>says she would use kung fu against the bad guy
Why are Asians such uncle Toms all the time? Why do they insist on being stereotypes?

China is proud of kungfu

Well the guy's not going to try and fuck someone capable of resisting his charms. He's a psycho but not stupid.

I would like to see a fight between prime era Yeoh and Weinstein

>I wasn’t exposed to this side of him

What she means is, he played nice with her and she fucked him willingly without him having to be aggressive about it.
Everybody knows the Chinese film industry is a prostitution ring

Michelle is awesome and everyone needs to go watch her old movies. Royal Warriors is fantastic.

>who stars in the new TV series “Star Trek: Discovery.”
Doesn't she get killed off in the pilot?

Nothing personal, Harv

>Kung Fu actress says shell use her Kung Fu

Youre the one just seeing stereotypes.

>Top 10 Anime Rivalries

>muh honoru
What the fuck is with Asians and that shit?

>give me attention

>Everybody knows the Chinese film industry is a prostitution ring
very true. the female movie stars mostly make money from having sex with members of the politburo

What is it with roundeyes and not being honorable?

prosecuted for what exactly? offering to have sex with somebody? how dare he, that evildoer

>oh, who stars in the new TV series “Star Trek: Discovery.”
>>“I knew he was a bully and not always honorable. I wasn’t exposed to this side of him, otherwise he would have experienced the full effect of years of martial arts training,” she said, without elaborating.
>Their paths often crossed because Weinstein was passionate about Asian action movies, particularly kung fu flicks.

They have good stereotype of being smart, law abiding citizen (or atleast smart enough to do their shaddy stuff in the shadow and not bethering normies with it) and winners at life. Why shouldn't they embrace them ?
Kungfu is kewl too.

Ching-chong-ching-chong?

huwites BTFO

it's hilarious hollywood tries to portray asians as backwards misogynist when reality is overwhelmingly showing white people are the actual sexist racist assholes

was he the one who stepped on her foot and deformed her toes?

thats the entire point. all the allegations are for things that aren't actually criminal acts, so as to generate as much noise and press as possible, but never move into actual criminal investigations, as this is nothing but a smokescreen to hide shadier dealings.

>turns out feminism was right

Yeah bro Chinese people love women so much

>*throws baby girl into river because she wasn't born a male*
>*Eats dog fried in gutter oil*

Chinese are not overly feminist, but they are very practical.
These women did not get their position by equality of outcome or some other bullshit identity politics, but by being as ruthless and effective as a man at their job.