Fan film tier

Fan film tier

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oezZTXzXs90
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

trying new facial expression? nice daisy, keep trying, maybe you become actress soon

It is fan-fiction. No George, not cannon. Also...

No you see, the cinematography here is on point. the hills at the back represents Ray, has a strong foundation, but like a mountain, is held back and stuck to the ground. But she wants to fly far and reach her full potential, represented by the blue sky. Blue, the same color of the lightsaber and the sky. It's so dense, so much is going on in this single frame.

Unironically this.

IM ACTING

Its framed horribly

top kek

Problably not. It's selling without a good one, why they would even care?

I honestly don't know what the fuck they're doing.

It's like they gave the camera to monkey.

What camera are they using. It looks fucking insipid. The lightsaber made by a kid with adobe after effects. Daisy Sue trying to convince herself there's something in front of her. Trailers are supposed to show the best shots of the movie, I can't imagine how much this sucks. So much that Disney thinks JJ ABrams will get the franchise back in TFA's track. Can you imagine that?

don't forget that her gaping mouth represents the gateway to heaven. And her tripple hair thingy represents the holy trinity.

something about the way the record it made TFA look like it was a tv show and not a movie. This trailer looked the same. I don't know why.

FUCK why cant i have been born a gazillionaire and bought star wars.

Just think of it as fan fiction user

Lol can we make up animal diversity quotas for dps? Monkeys would probably do a better job than anyone at marvel.

sorry

Is just me or has she aged quite a lot since the last movie?

No seriously, can someone explain to me why exactly this shot looks like crap?

I don't know much about film editing but something about this feels so, SO off.

the low angle is weird
the washed out color grading is ugly (looks like a snyder movie)
her facial expression is stupid
the lightsaber looks like adobe after effects
the mountains look like they're CGI even though this was probably shot on location

I could go on

What is Disney even doing with the money the MCU and Star Wars is making? They clearly aren't spending it on the movies

I think lightsabers were never meant to have such a bright background, or they should at least outshine the bright background. I don't exactly recall how it was done in return of the Jedi with luke on Jabba's barge. I think they made the saber extra bright.

Yeah I looked it up. It was pretty bright in comparison:

youtube.com/watch?v=oezZTXzXs90

not as bad as carrie fischer looking bored and blinking in what's supposed to be a dramatic near death scene