Heathcliff wears a powdered wig

Heathcliff wears a powdered wig.

You're a little early today.

gocomics switched to a shitty "modern" format so no more saving the comics easily or viewing the old people comments

>this garbage clings to the sunday funnies like a parasite while thousands of talented cartoonists beg for donations to support their failing webcomics

Why?

If they were truly talented, they wouldn't rely on being lowly webcomic artists.

Excellent, I think this is a repost of Heatchliff from 1772?

Why is Donald Trump naked? I really hoping what he's grabbing isn't what he said he'd grab.

Wouldn't it make more sense for the mustachio old guy to be the one saying that? After all, there's a toupee gag based around it right?

It makes a lot of sense for the wig store owner to say it too.

Does it make sense that birds, racoons and mice can talk in the Heathcliff universe but not dogs or cats?

It's Heathcliffe we stopped making sense a few Garbage-apes ago.

I don't click any other thread so fast as I do Heathcliff

>implying Heathcliff doesn't blow 99% of webcomics out of the water
>implying Gallagher doesn't blow 99% of webcomic artist's work ethics out of the water
>implying Heathcliff isn't better than 100% of other sunday funnies

There's a place between mice and humans that need others to drive the plot forward. Heathcliff is propelled by bystander dialogue. Makes sense to me.

>webcomics
Aha! Here's the problem. Too many webcomics!

>political commentary in my Heathcliff
Has it gone too far?

Because the best way to guarantee newspapers will never remove you from their pages is by being as inoffensive as possible.

Which usually translates to unfunny.

THESE ARE BAD AND YOU SHOULD FEEL BAD TOO

Where is the joke

Heathcliff is not a joke. It's a key to understand duality of man, forever torn between his divine and bestial natures.

I think GoComics also fucked up their RSS feeds in the transition.

No. They are good. You should feel good. Heathcliff is good. I like Heathcliff.

Hey, it worked for Obama.

It happens from time to time.

i hope we can get rid of them!
get the hint?

What, again?

Oh, boy.

What's the matter, user? Is this perhaps TOO DEEP for you?