ITT: Characters that ruined the entire movie

ITT: Characters that ruined the entire movie

not sure if ruined or saved, but made it laughable

You're saying it like the movie would be any less shit without her.

Are you fucking kidding that film went way downhill after her.

Billion dollar idea: Tilda Swinton plays next Pirates villain.

Zendaya in Spiderman Homecoming

no black girl, or lightskin girl acts this white, none.

pls forgive me im retarded, but what exactly did they do with the children they took? was the implication that the kids were the trains power source?

You've met all of them have you? Fucking moron.

don't get so angry, Jerome

No you should just go outside, maybe fug some african queens. Not all black ppl are dindus, i'd say 10% arent.

shes mixed though

>i literally can't read

They operate the train's machinery because they are small enough to do so.

That was a pretty good aspect of the movie but some scenes where so dumb it was painful to watch: the frozen arm scene, for example, especially when its revealed that the temperature was actually okay all along.

For a few brief moments the film is pretty good and then it turns back to shit again.

i knew girls acted like this and they were mixed
black people hate when theyre like that, thats why you dont see a lot of girls acting that way. also its because when a girl acts all white she only goes for white, which makes nigs feel insecure and they go full ape when theyre too insecure

fuck you btw i dislike you

i've lived in a pretty rich neighborhood all my life, every single black girl around here still talks like theyre on welfare

You do when Ray Kroc is your father

>They operate the train's machinery because they are small enough to do so.

i saw that, but wasnt it implied that they were never returned? what happens when they grow to be too big to work on the train?

Yes, they operate from inside the machinery and most likely die by accident after some time at work.

pretty dumb idea though. they'd probably fuck something up pretty quick and the train would be wrecked

My theory is that they were used to produce the Kronole and/or as material for something else on the front of the train.

doesnt the kid climb into some sort of cockpit or something just before the train crashes?

That character was the best thing about the movie.

She was terrible in Okjo tho.

Jesus Christ, nigger. Get of the internet. Smoke weed, join a gang, shoot another nigger, and sell drugs to your neighbors. If you're going to be a pain in the ass go bother your own kind.

No dumber than the idea a black child can do something technical.

>next Pirates
Please, stop already.

>now pretend like you're soldering that clock you took apart and put in an overtly bomb-looking suitcase

Adrien Brody in Predators