Kidnapped teenagers and made them fight each other to the death

>Kidnapped teenagers and made them fight each other to the death
>lol no he's a quirky ineffective villain again
what? I know there's an argument for this but shit like this grinds my gears whenever a writer comes up and says continuity doesn't matter and shouldn't shackle their ideas. Like people were actually interested in the pay off and shiet how they'll further develop it but nope.
>Just Roll With It

Continuity matters, but canon doesn't.
It will never stop bothering me that I'm apparently a better artist than the creator of Bee & Puppycat.

Yeah that's how comics work. (one reason) Arcade is great because he works as a joke villain bc of the insanely great concept but also a serious one because his origin is he got bored because he was so good as an assassin he started making deathtraps

what are some recommended Arcade comics?

Good god, how much is Marvel charging for art this shitty?

Whatever Claremont wrote? i dunno issue numbers offhand. but there's some x-men, some marvel team up.

They got Nat Allgbghfhk (Adventure Time person, Bee and Puppycat creator) as a quick filler artist because the regular artist wasn't available.

Apparently Nat does not actually know basic fucking figure drawing and composition or is really, really bad about procrastinating (probably both).

$4, bitch.

Please fucking tell me this isn't real.

>webcomic tier art

>LEARN MY PRONOUNS

What the fuck am I reading.

I'd say procrastination considering how little she updates anything - she's a storyboard artist so she must have some sense of composition.

>Webcomic tier
Most webcomics actually ink their pencils, or at the very least clean them up.

Single shot composition like in storyboarding is a completely different skill from page composition in comics. Her comics are dreadfully boring to look at because she has no sense of how to pull a page together, guide the audience, depict action through juxtaposed images rather than a rapid sequence of images, etc.

>It's another "post a screencap from a months-old book for (you)s" thread

Is, is this r-real? Looks like some kind of bad web art. Pls tell me this is from Tumblr and not from the actual hellcat comic

>This is real

Fuck. I haven't really read much current Marvel since the first Civil War. I shouldn't be upset by this, but I am.

This company once published Born Again and If This Be My Destiny. Fuck.

It's a fill-in. They've had sloppy fill-ins since forever.
There are Kirby issues with fucking shit tier art because he was doing ten books at once.

Calm the fuck down.

>>webcomic tier art
I disagree, even CAD and QC looks better than this putrid trash

T-this is Marvel? It looks like a webcomic.

i like the arcade design here, should be the current one instead of boring long hair suit guy

>"I'm bi"
where are the identitarians to start shit now and say "bi characters are the uncle toms of gay people in comics"

They got the person that does Bee and Puppycat to do a guest issue and she phoned it in.

"Phoned it in" is an accurate way to describe all her art