youtu.be/KmtzQCSh6xk
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/1442456904463/
youtube.com/watch?v=6puGZMf7eOo
youtube.com/watch?v=-_CSo1gOd48
youtube.com/watch?v=EDyDz8WeiM4
youtube.com/watch?v=UQ3wcNJQ2Dc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ads

What happened to Sup Forums - Television & Film?

Jews like natnat, Sup Forums

rolling

Aids

Youtube users

Fewer kino videos like this.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qx51YGbG7og

youtu.be/KmtzQCSh6xk

rollan

(((Google)))

1. its financial aspects were realised.
2. Americans.

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/1442456904463/
Why is this allowed, but discussion of the news isn't?

If your screenshot is anything to go by, apparently it got better? Unless you were really into vlogs, emo teenagers playing guitar, anime music videos and shitty viral video clips.

Old media blew their ads up and their fucktarded management mishandled the whole situation

All those things you listed are genuine and wholesome. Completely different from the unauthentic Youtube we have today.

Hes a crossposting Sup Forumsedditor so he probably does

It sold out. Now yotube content is monetized. have you noticed how many you tubers bitch and moan whenever Youtube changes its policy and their loss on revenue IN THE SAME VIDEO YOU ARE WATCHING? Not only are those dickwads getting paid to produce crap but they whine in front of their own audience, not having the slightest bit of self-awareness and the masses just eat it up

Why don't we still have a most viewed tab?

Kikes purchased it

I'm interested

This one is better.

youtube.com/watch?v=6puGZMf7eOo

It's true though. I used to have a channel netting me a couple hundred per month. Then add got cheaper or whatever and within a year I was making half the money at twice the views. Basically it changed to a system where a viewed ad was worth nothing, but followups where all of your income.

This in addition to random videos taken down for no reason after they got flagged twice or something made me shut down. This was in 2014 btw.

All the big channels nowadays have some intro "this video is sponsored by audible" or whatever. Even that can't make a net profit on YT. It's a glorified advertising agency. Like people go on YouTube to watch ads, they just don't realize they are watching ads

Google.

>Marcelito Pomoy
Literally Facebook tier.

it has hit the anime you tubers especially bad IMO. The Anime Man, Glass Reflection and Gigguk almost always take a minute to advertise crunchyroll or that site where you can buy light novels. well time to move to nico nico douga i guess

yooo

Fuck yeah! Gib me Quads!

Fucking Philippines man.

rollo

Rollingu

All those videos in your image are absolute garbage. What point are you trying to make exactly?

>Hey Clip by tasha still exists
>it was uploaded 12 years ago

God, I feel old.

youtube.com/watch?v=-_CSo1gOd48

The Philippines is well-known for its traps.

You know it's really, really fitting that modern youtube blocked this video from playing because of copyright content

rolling

>blocking a youtube classic

Heresy.

>youtube
>not always shit

kids these days, they've got no chance

youtube.com/watch?v=EDyDz8WeiM4

Dubs

rollando

rollerino

Rolling

I need that answer