What would happen if Wolverine replaced Batman as the main hero in Gotham?

What would happen if Wolverine replaced Batman as the main hero in Gotham?

Superman would yell at him

Only thing I can guarantee is that lots of people will die

kinda the same, except the villains die at the end. a bit more angst.

Logan would be plowing Babs without a second thought and all of his Robins would be girls.

gotham would experience a sudden surge in villains able to survive getting chopped up

Not much. He'd fail constantly and Batman would be all like "SON I AM DISAPPOINT IN YOU BEING SET UP AS A FOIL TO DEMONSTRATE HOW AWESOME I AM."

This. Oh, and this

Dark Claw.

Honestly, the only thing that really appeals to me about Logan in Gotham would be if the League of Assassins got involved. Wolverine vs Ra's would be a top tier fight, especially if Logan decides to be honorable and shit and use a sword.

>all of his robins would be girls
kek

Well, that "should the Joker be killed" debate would get resolved fast.

But would he let Gordon get away with raping the joker?

Almost had it, there. No one out angsts Bruce.

What happens in the GCPD morgue, stays in the GCPD morgue...

Similar but more 'Barbaraaaah'. Love triangle, Babs chooses Dick (who wouldnt?). Years later, Logan is dramatic knight. Babs is dead. Where is Dick? And their child appears on Logan's doorstep. Plus usual cabal of villians that Logan can't kill.

Would Damian just be his clone then? Seems he'd be more Draken, does batman have a clone?

Joker would be the first to die.
Then Bane, Mister Freeze, Penguin, R'as al Ghul quickly followed by Talia - in fact, every villain in Gotham would be dead within the year.

Then comes retirement and a lot of sex with Catwoman.

I'd read this.

If we go by how he acted in Madripoor, he probably wouldn't do that much. Wolverine realizes it's futile to try and wage a war on crime, so he'd probably just kill whatever muggers he runs into while he's out looking for hookers and beer.

So all the "villains" would probably be dead meat, but guys like Falcone or Thorne or even Penguin would be fine.

>does batman have a clone?

That's less a clone and more an artificially-illegitimate son

People don't get it that Gotham is bloody cursed. He kills the Joker and either he comes back worse or some fucking demon clown will replace him.

>Only one mention of Dark Claw ITT

Sup Forums you're disappointing me

Fuck off Synder, you're batman is shit and is only carried by the art work.

Let's turn it around.

While Logan is Batmanning, Bruce joins the X-Men.

(let's say he's an alpha-level mutant with the mutation being heightened reflexes)

Batgod save the mutant race and every one want to suck his dick, even rightclop

Logan would drown Jason and Damian, and possibly Dick

>forms a love triangle with superman and lois
>joker has regenerating health and his henchmen are all nameless ninjas
>logan fucks harley and ivy from time to time
>bangs barbara one time
>all female robins
>lots of villains die and the rogues are slowly replaced by unkillable enemies
>damian uses his boyish charms to seduce older men and women
>female dick is logan's least favorite daughter and female jason is his favorite
>billionaire playboy james howlett spends most of hist time drinking beer in bars that he helps pay for
>gotham academy becomes jezebel academy

I always liked the idea of Cass and Laura hanging out

So... his Robins would be Rogue, Kitty, Jubilee, Hisako and Laura, right?

He's actually got exactly the right number if you take Steph's tenure as a Robin as counting toward Bruce's list.

...Has Logan EVER had a male protege or apprentice? You'd think he'd be great for a story along those lines, especially with some punky asshole kid that seems like they're on the same general life path as him.

Teachin' to do what's right and be the best at it, being all 'do as I say not as I do', etc.

Good lord, this would be terrible.

They'd just sit around and stare at each other. Laura might try to start a conversation a few times, but they'd all fail after a few 'yes' and 'no's from Cass, and then one of them would just get up and leave because they had something to do.

You can't shove the autistmotrons together and expect them to have an exchange or interaction with each other when they can already barely do those things with normal people.

>mutant with the mutation being heightened reflexes
He is only a delta or gamma at best with that powerset.

>Giving shitface clown a healing factor just because you juggalos want shitface clown alive

>Logan would be plowing Babs without a second thought
Most definitely

Basically Az-Batman with longer claws, no?

Would his claws actually pierce Superman?

That might actually give at least some kind of level of credit to Batman's constantly bucking up to Superman each week as if he had any chance in hell of harming him. At least Wolverine would be that base normal moron that has some chance of annoying Superman first.

He would still try to start shit with Magneto twice a week. Mags would just get bored of his shit after a while.

I would definitely say Batman's mile wide retardation aura is his power.

His presence makes each and every superpowered being forget about half of their powers, they always forget when they have superspeed, and the ones who are legitimate scientists and engineers are incapable of tying their shoes and need Batgod's help with all the thinking.

He would be the X-Men's greatest asset against Apocalypse and Sinister by making them forget that they can shapeshift, or that they are superstrong in any way. They would be reduced to blue guys who are genuinely in trouble if a gas bomb is dropped in the room.

he might make a difference instead of letting mass killings happen every year done by the same bad guys

> Wolverine
Damians real father.

Wolverine: I love my murder son ..

Azrael wasn't just bloodthirsty, he was legit crazy

Wolverine is CRAZED sometimes but he's generally not under the the control of weird subliminal programming and a strict religious background

He'd kill every major villain in a year and Gotham's crime rate would go back to normal shit like gas station robberies.

It would probably look something like this

logan would be sentenced to life in arkham or killed by one of batman's plot armor villains.