Darth Maul movie for 2021

I won't tell you my source because I don't want him in trouble.
Movies in development:
-Darth Maul movie
-Obi Wan trilogy?
-Yoda movie
-Darth Vader trilogy
-Knights of the Old Republic trilogy
-Darth Revan movie
J.J. Abrams wants to make a Knights of Ren prequel.
There are also talks for Ewan to reprise his role as Obi Wan even that the movie might happen before The Phantom Menace.
The Obi Wan Kenobi movie or Kenobi a Star Wars story will release in 2020.
The Boba Fett movie might still happen and if it's succesfull it will make the chances for a Clones movie to increase.

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Tarre_Vizsla
youtu.be/rtWqXmLZ2KI?t=2m12s
youtube.com/watch?v=_OY1qhrbWJg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Darth Vader trilogy
They made these already
>Knights of the old republic
Lmao nah

I could see an obiwan movie

More OT crap
Seems legit.

>Darth Maul Movie

fucking kill yourself

I can believe this more than the TLJ post credits scene.

>still no clone movie

>Darth Revan movie
Fucking yes!

>Kotor movie
Wohoo!!!!

>-Knights of the Old Republic trilogy
But there's only two games.

>Darth Vader trilogy
There's already one you fucking retard.
0/10 you didn't fucking troll me asshole shitty troll I ain't even mad

How? We only have OT and PT. There is no full Vader movie of him killing Jedi,etc.

As much as I've enjoyed him in Clone Wars and Rebels, I don't think there's a whole lot more to tell about Maul.

We know where he came from, how he ended up with Palpatine and what his motivations were until the very end. We also got plenty of Maul vs. Obi-Wan in both shows.

You understimate the power of Disney and Lucasfilm for money.

>three movies of Darth Vader killing jedi
Yeah I'm sure Disney has already planned 35 movies. Because that's how the movie industry works, please tell us more insider

You forget the PC online Old Republic game expands the Kotor story.

>J.J. Abrams wants to make a Knights of Ren prequel.
No he don't

>implying that Disney wouldn't do that
Vader sells

They should've let Filoni helm the new movies

Lol that's actually pretty cool. Obi learned.

>Darth Maul movie
Never going to happen, the vast majority of casuals think of him as simply that random dude from Phantom Menace. No one cares about Darth Maul outside of a tiny minority of prequel apologising autists. He might get a video game.

>Obi Wan trilogy?
Obi Wan film is by far the most realistic thing you've mentioned, I could definitely see it happening but I highly doubt it will take place in the prequel era. Literally everything Disney has done so far is OT nostalgia bait and this will be the same thing. I doubt it will be a trilogy, more likely a standalone.

>Yoda movie
Sounds absolutely fucking retarded but then again I wouldn't put it past Disney. I feel it's more likely that he'll show up in cameos in other films though.

>Darth Vader trilogy
Sounds fucking retarded again but it seems like the kind of dumb shit Disney would do. Again I doubt even they're dumb enough to try and wring a whole trilogy out of it.

>Knights of the Old Republic trilogy
Probably a video game reboot or possibly a TV show, they're never making KOTOR films and that's good because they would just ruin the games.

>Darth Revan movie
See above, only massive Star Wars autists care about Revan

>Knights of Ren prequel.
I can't imagine even JJ cares about them considering they weren't even in the movie he made

>The Boba Fett movie might still happen
Probably will happen at some point

>if it's succesfull it will make the chances for a Clones movie to increase.
Nope, casuals don't give a solitary shit about clones. Maybe they'll do something with Stormtroopers in a film or the EU but outside of the tiny minority of hardcore fans no one wants to see an entire film of one New Zealand guy shooting lasers at robots.

Pretty bad fanfic tbqh OP

>Knights of Ren
What? Who gives a shit about a bunch of nameless henchmen? They're boring as fuck and if I ever hear anyone implying they're even remotely interesting I will slit their throats right there and feed their bloated piece of shit corpses to my pigs.

Maul stopped being interesting when they showed that he survived Episode 1.

>Dqrth Revan
Who?

Sith Lord from the Knights of the Old Republic video game.

I like how they're making all these fucking retarded spin-off ideas no one asks for but it's the fucking Boba Fett movies all the nerds would go apeshit for that is the one they're wondering if they should bother with

>all these shit upcoming movies
>probably cost a fuck ton of money to make
>no Delta Squad spinoff that they could probably do at half the cost.

Wasn't Obiwan standalone confirmed with Ewan?
If Rey ends up being his granddaughter it's all but confirmed

I thought Ewan just said he'd be willing to do a Kenobi movie if they made one.

Darth Maul is the most forced meme in the Star Wars franchise.

they sure are milking the heck out of this

Wasn't Revan referenced in the new canon and Rebels?

no he wasn't

The conversation before was pretty kino, too.
Unironically great writing.

>No general Grievous origin movie
Life is pain.

Malachor was, kotor visuals have been and the old Sith code was, but not the man himself.
Personally wouldn't mind if they went with Revan creating the Dark Saber to throw a bone to mandofags.

>-Darth Maul movie
as long as it is themed as a horror movie.
>Yoda movie
hopefully not an origin movie. i'm more interested in seeing yoda at the peak of his power.
>Darth Vader trilogy
fucking what? unless it takes place between ep3 and ep4.
>KotOR/Revan
no. lets stick with "modern" era starwars.
>Knights of Ren
literally who the fuck cares. filler movie.
>Ewen reprising his role as Obij-Wan
fuck yes. needs to be set in the clone wars era obviously with Hayden as Anikin. but the movie focuses around Obi-Wan. themed as a war movie or a spy movie.

But user, then the sequels would've been actual sequels and felt like they take place in the same universe as episodes I-VI. And you're not a prequel liking fun hater are you?

>wouldn't mind if they went with Revan creating the Dark Saber
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Tarre_Vizsla

>he
revan was a she.

TCW was awesome, but they completely butchered Grievous' character. Instead of being a tragic hero twisted into a monster by Dooku he's now just some Jedi wannabe who willingly became a cyborg

No, but we got they mentioned the mandalorian wars in the best way.
youtu.be/rtWqXmLZ2KI?t=2m12s

I just wish Star Wars and geek chic fashion would implode.

>Darth Maul lying in Obiwan's arms literally one second after he was defeated
>"Obi-san, is he the chosen one?"

Is this series written by a 5 year old with Asperger's?

JEDI PRIDE

GALAXY WIDE

#fuckMandalore

Clone Wars and Rebels are both horribly written and I have no idea why adult fans always bring them up.

They're written as well as the OT

i like you

The OT doesn't have Darth Maul, who was supposed to be cold and introverted, weeping in Kenobi's arms after he was defeated while defeat, according to Clone Wars, is the reason he is as hateful as he is in the first place.

It also doesn't have Yoda breaking down because Ahsoka "dies", even though he just says himself it's just a shitty illusion seconds earlier.

youtube.com/watch?v=_OY1qhrbWJg

The writing is literally underage Tumblr tier. Absolutely horrible.

>I am your father
>NOOOO THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE
>Search your feelings. You know it to be true
>NOOOOOOAAAAAAAAGHGHGGHGGGGGG
Come on dude, even the most iconic scenes from the OT are not great

>gets a lightsaber to the face
>doesn't die

>sits there staring at his watch
What was he waiting for?

I don't understand what's bad about this. If anything the delivery is kinda shit because Hamill is an overrated sodomite.

You can't just ignore it's a movie from the 70s, though. We've changed since then and a lot of things that were normal back then are weird today.

>the guy who barely reacted to and never once mentioned his adopted parents being brutally executed and burned is reduced to incomprehensible screaming by the knowledge of Darth Vader being his father

Duel lasts 1.5 seconds. Coooool....

Go to bed, Pablo

He's had his entire life ruined by Sheev and wants to know if he'll get peeved.
Not hard to grasp.