Since Marvel Now is a failure we can expect another linewide relaunch after Secret Empire

Since Marvel Now is a failure we can expect another linewide relaunch after Secret Empire.

I hope not. Also nice pic, made me kek

We can expect another failure, yes.

what comics from marvel are you enjoying.

powerman iron fist
moon Knight
Cage

Obviously. Let's hope they will understand their mistakes and try to fix them.

Daredevil
Uncanny xmen
Moon knight

Moon Knight
Nova
Cage
Carnage

Cage.

They would have done a relaunch even if it was a success

didn't we already have marvel NOW?

>Secret Empire

Oh god not more...

You can expect another event after that.

We just need " Marvel Abort" like DC Rebirth.

They wouldn't have screwed up so badly if their writers had a leash on them. Telling it's white and male readers it was virtually a sin to be white and male is what got the cards crumbling. People will buy shit, yeah, but when you call the person who's ordering at your store names and insulting him some more when he leaves to guilt him into buying, you're not going to get a sale.

People could have dealt with the bad writing.

at this point i wanna know what will it take for disney to step in or what will happen when they finally do?

>try get caught up on some some of the marvel books I'm following since I went on a marvel blackout until civil war 2 ended
> more than half of the ones i really liked got canned
> ms. marvel failed to recover sales wise from civil war 2 and will probably be cancelled by the end of the year too
> spiderman looks like it has 3 fucking events going on at once

Carnage
Uncanny x-men

Captain Hydra
Old Man Logan
I'm also hatereading Spiderman.

Black Widow
CAGE
Ms. Marvel
Captain America: Steve Rogers
Foolkiller
Power Man and Iron Fist
Ultimates 2
Unworthy Thor
Hulk
Nova
Rocket Raccoon
Moon Knight
U.S.Avengers

>hatereading

That list is suspiciously long, user.

eh, as long as it's free...

kek, nice one. saved

You know what else is free? Rotten food in trash containers. So bon appetit.

Hatereading is what makes the company do shit stories on purpose, y'know?

Ultimates 2
Moon Knight
Unworthy Thor
She Hulk for now, enjoyed issue 1

I can't help myself.

It's a completely different matter and you know it.
not if they don't receive any penny from that. Not that my money is worth anything anyway to them since I'm not American.

Nova
Unworthy Thor
Hulk
Ultimates 2
Uncanny Inhumans

THE
RIDE
NEVER
ENDS

Capes = fast food, user.

I disagree.
CW II has no such "whitemaleblaming" but it was... uninspiring event neverless.
It's not about some unwanted content, it's all about lack of it.
Modern Marvel is bland.

It's Hulk, not She Hulk, you sexist asssfuck

You're still giving them free publicity by posting in storytimes and such, creating a buzz and getting others interested in it, and maybe those others don't pirate but go out an blind buy out of curiosity.

Great Lake Avengers and a few others sprinkled here ans there like Unworthy and new she hulk, trying to read evil cap and new avengers maybe today

i actaully liked solo and was about tonread footkiller

>Capes = fast food, user.
And pirating Spiderman is the same as someone who gives you a free Big Mac. you know it's shit but you'll eat it anyway because it's free.
>You're still giving them free publicity by posting in storytimes and such, creating a buzz and getting others interested in it, and maybe those others don't pirate but go out and blind buy out of curiosity.

it would be correct if only I wouldn't talk about Spiderman on fucking Sup Forums who does storytime and link to readcomiconline all the fucking time.

>It's Hulk, not She Hulk, you sexist asssfuck
that's too confusing, still going to call it She Hulk. Cause Asmodaus Cho is Hulk, Jen is still She Hulk

those plus:

>you know it's shit but you'll eat it anyway because it's free
That's where retardation happens.

Cap
Nova
kind of MK

PMIF, Nova, Carnage, Spider Man/Deadpool, Foolkiller, Ms Marvel, Unworthy Thor, USAvengers, Ultimates, Totally Awesome Hulk, Hulk, GLA, Star-Lord
Gonna pick up all three Inhumans titles, X-Men Blue and Weapon X come ResurrXion, too.
I'm also reasonably curious about Mighty Captain Marvel and hoping it's gonna be good

>powerman iron fist
>moon Knight

These two, sure. All of the Deadpool-related books are solid stuff for once, which is a huge surprise considering what garbage writers he often gets.

Uncanny Avengers is probably the best book Marvel is publishing right now, but I've also been enjoying New Avengers, which has just become USAvengers.

Extraordinary X-Men isn't getting a lot of love around here but I've been enjoying it. Uncanny X-Men is good stuff too, but has been suffering from pretty unimpressive artists.

Old Man Logan has been pretty solid, with some nice risk-taking visuals.

The new Ghost Rider is off to a decent start.

Slott gets a lot of hate but honestly his Amazing Spider-Man run has been genuinely fun, and I appreciate his long-form storytelling which few writers have the gumption to attempt in this day and age.

I've only read a few issues of Carnage when they've been posted here, and that's a shame because I've liked what I've seen and would have liked to have taken that ride as the issues came out.

Vision was spectacular, though now completed, obviously.

Power man and Iron Fist is a strange one. I enjoy it but at the same time I feel like I shouldn't.

No, it's more like someone giving you a tutd and you eating it anyway. Besides, lots of people on Sup Forums actually buy comics.

What did you expect?
Nobody buys comics, they all pirate them for free and then whinge and bitch about it endlessly on Sup Forums.
So, you spoiled brats get what you pay for, nothing.

>they all pirate them for free and then buy them if they liked them
FTFY

Not tumblr, they're content to reblog out of context panels.

That guy is just butthurt.

>I enjoy it but at the same time I feel like I shouldn't.
Is it because you're a racist?

He's a comics retailer in the bay area, you better believe he's mad about Marvel doubling down on chasing an audience he knows doesn't exist.

The writer is a racist.

>I'm also reasonably curious about Mighty Captain Marvel and hoping it's gonna be good

this like the 3rd or 4th relaunch of a book that's solely exists just so marvel can say that they have a wonder woman & to keep the captain marvel name away from DC.

you're just setting yourself up for disappointment

I would buy them if the quality actually matched the price.

A relaunch was gonna happen regardless because Marvel has a hard on for new #1's.

the squirrel girl face makes this pic.

Silk
Carnage
Extraordinary X-men
AN Wolverine
Venom
Spider-Man and Deadpool
Spider-Man renew your vows
Clone Conspiracy
champions
OML
IVX
Squadron Supreme
Ms Marvel
Nova

Suspiciously long list.

Only 8 of them are on my pull list

Nova
Renew Your Vows
Carnage
Spider-Man/Deadpool
Spider-Man 2099
Deadpool

Titles I'm not buying, but still enjoy:
Moon Knight
Uncanny Avengers
Foolkiller
USAvengers
Hulk

And I'm also buying Venom, but I'm really close to dropping it right now. Reading it only for the symbiote, the new host sucks.

>Avengers
>Avengers .1
>Black Widow
>CAGE!
>Doctor Strange and the Sorcerers Supreme
>Foolkiller
>Hulk
>Occupy Avengers
>The Unbelievable Gwenpool
>U.S.Avengers
Tradewaiting Carnage, Scarlet Witch, Ultimates,Silk, and Uncanny Avengers.
Also pulling Captain Marvel, but I think it's too early to say I'm enjoying it.
Interested in Nick Fury, Man-Thing, and post-IvX Inhumans. Maybe Weapon X.

Oh, and I think I'll check out the trades of Totally Awesome Hulk too.

Would you like me to post my equally long DC and non-Big Two lists? Are you such a slut that you need three big, long ones to satisfy you?

Is buying 7 titles really that big of a list? And Carnage only has 1 more issue anyway (But I will be buying the new Scarlet Spider when it comes out)

There's a bunch of decent marvel comics out, but they're just outweighed by the massive piles of garbage.

Currently pulling:
Punisher
Silver Surfer
Squadron Supreme

If we're counting Marvel Star Wars, I also pull Star wars and Doctor Aphra.

Surfer and Squadron are both about to be cancelled.

now just replace
>leaving a controlled zone
with
>entering a safe space

>Nova
>USAvengers
>Ultimates^2
>Foolkiller (RIP)
>Carnage (RIP)
>Captain Hydra
>Moon Knight
>Spider-man: Renew Your Vows
>Unworthy Thor
>Occupy Avengers (RIP)
>Unbelievable Gwenpool

Hulk was a good first issue, but I'm waiting to see how the next couple play out just in case it was a fluke. Also looking forward to Iron Fist, Cable, X-men: Blue, Kingpin, Royals, and Black Bolt.

I loved ANGR, so I'm excited for the new Ghost Rider ongoing to start up. Weird that it's starting at #5 instead of #1, but what can ya' do.

Too suspiciously long, that list.

>> ms. marvel failed to recover sales wise from civil war 2 and will probably be cancelled by the end of the year too
I hope not: the last issue was 100% back on track (so, in theory, good word-of-mouth could help the trade make up for the floppy shortfall a-la Squirrel Girl).

That, of course, is dependent on Marble allowing the fucking comic to be itself for more than 3 or 4 issues before getting sucked into Yet Another Hero Vs Hero Bullshit Event (notices IvX that he's been pointedly ignoring till now) ... Yep. It's fucked.

>Titles I'm not buying, but still enjoy:
>Foolkiller
THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS!

>after

Foolkiller
Hulk
Nova

To be fair, right, okay: even if everyone on Sup Forums who liked Foolkiller bought Foolkiller that book would not get one more or one less issue of it's 12 hahahaha I'm just kidding 6 5 issue run.

>this is Marble's Prez
I hate all of you.

If you mean all of you who like Foolkiller you mean you hate like me and one other person.

>after

Like I said, I enjoy it, but not enough to pay over $4 for each issue. Plus, I have no connection to the character previously.

Old Man Logan
Moon Knight

I don't know if any of these will last, so I'll read other stuff I'm interested when they're inevitably cut short.

Powerman & Iron Fist.
Amazing Spidey
Renew your vows
Chulk
Silk
Moon Girl
Ms. Marvel

I'm pretty sure that there are at least five of us.
>tfw I know I'm the only one at my LCS pulling it
On the plus side I saw someone last Wednesday picking up all three issues, but he didn't add it to his pull if he even has one.

Not necessarily white male blaming but there was definitely some heavy implications with the cops and Miles on the steps of the capital building

If they make another linewide relaunch, that means they don't understand their mistakes.

autism

>tfw when I know that exactly two people are pulling Foolkiller in my LCS and one of them is me

Fuck.
If someone in the Bay Area is saying that tumblrs aren't coming in to buy, then their word is gospel. That's like trying to refute the stance of a gunshop owner in the South on what kinds of guns people buy; they know what they're talking about more than anyone in the world.

is this sarcasm?

>they all pirate them for free

I don't even pirate Marvel anymore. I feel like they should be paying me for taking space on my harddrive

Dude, pirate classic Marvel.

the linewide relaunchs are a big part of what fucked them over in the past. i don't think they'd keep at it, especially if it is as bad as Sup Forums memes

>Gwenpool
>Nova
>Spider-Man: Renew Your Vows
>Deadpool
>Deadpool/Spider-Man
>Moon Knight

I'm giving you a bump just for your image.

The difference is that Prez was promised 12 issues, then it turned into two 6 issue minis "so the second mini would be closer to the election", then the second mini was just turned into a back-up story in an extremely shitty Finch-written Catwoman comic.

Foolkiller was probably only ever expected to last 6 issues from the get-go.

I'd rather Foolkiller be a solid short series desu.

yeah Prez rage is because Didio lied

Blame Drumpf for that.

>Gwenpool
>Carnage
>Moon Knight
>Foolkiller
>Nova
>U.S.Avengers
>Slapstick
>Silk (once Clone Conspirashit tie in ends)

Nova
RYV
Ultimates 2
USAvengers
Gwenpool
Carnage
Foolkiller
Hulk

Gonna pull Royals probably

Reading but not buying both Caps, Uncanny Avengers, Hawkeye-chan, Ms Marvel, Captain Marvel, TAHulk

Suspiciously long lists.

stop being autistic

Forgot Ghost Rider