A Fire inside my body

Adventure Time, what will be it's legacy? And has Bravest Warriors really been picked up as a legitimate show?

Cartoon Hangover became a quasi-subscription service and they realized they have no content so they bought 52 11-minute episodes of Bravest Warriors.

Also, to clarify "quasi-subscription": The episodes are available one month earlier and commercial free to subscribers (subscription is $2.99 which is high for just one show). If you don't subsribe, you can watch it a month later free but with an obscene amount of ads (4 breaks during a single 11-minute ep)

>Adventure Time, what will be it's legacy?
You already know the answer to that question.

>no artist filenames

I can see that adventure time has nothing for us to discuss

This entire thread is just the Dabble Art Thread.

>implying that's bad

It's boring to just post one person's gallery in a general art thread. I would just go to their blog if I wanted to see only their art. At the time of me posting that, there was a lot less variety in artists than there is now.

Also, it's telling how little people care enough about AT to contribute to this thread.

I'm currently watching it for the first time and just started season 6. The depression dip after flame princess is ridiculous. But the side character stories are pretty good.

if you're just starting season 6, prepare for more mopiness, philosophical bullshit, and messy storytelling. stick with it though, because season 7 is definitely better. and contrary to what a lot of people think, i say AT has a very compelling story to tell.

Might as well of said Cheesecake thread

>Adventure Time, what will be it's legacy? Entertaining hipsters and children for many years and then just hipsters for more years.

It's a free art bait thread.

>Might as well of said THICC thread
fixed.

I would contribute but there is another thread that isn't just a image dump

Sympathy bump

Post the superior gender