en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Specialized_high_schools_in_New_York_City
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bronx_High_School_of_Science
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queens_High_School_for_the_Sciences_at_York_College
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_York_City#Demographics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>love interest is black
>professor is hispanic
>Flash is poo in the loo

Are they just trying to cover all their racial bases in the shortest amount of time or something? Jesus Christ.

>Flash is poo in the loo

He didn't even look like a good athlete either. There wasn't a single Chad thing about him.

Also don't forget that other brown chick that was in love with Peter turned out to be MJ

Can someone explain to Sony that this is not exactly subtle? I know it's 2017 and shit, but an institute of technology will still be mostly white nerdy guys.

NOT WHITE PEOPLE IN NEW YORK??????

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Also
>A FUCKING ANGLO IS PETER PARKER
If all the American kid actors from IT did a good job then I don't know how hard it is to find a dorky American kid to play Parker.

Exactly. At least this one fucking LOOKED like the ultra-normalfag Chad he was supposed to be.

Chad in Homecomming looks like he could stand to lose 20 pounds and was he fucking shorter than Peter?

Batman saved the film, if he's not there this film won't make it.

The point isn't that entire city needs to be 100% aryan, but having them as a minority is a little on the unrealistic side, isn't it?

Typical autistic mixed race leftard
Can only express himself with childish obnoxious language and sarcasm.

The point is they were white in the comics and every other incarnation.
Niggers should write their own stories if they want black characters.

I thought Black Panther was exclusively niggers? Why can't they just be happy with being included at all?

Or, like you said, write their own super heros? It's not hard. Kangz-man isn't taken yet. Go to town.

Yeah it was all blacks and some blacks still bitched about YT stereotyping them

You know, if you look away from the cuck-propaganda and the race-mixing undertone, the movie's not bad.

It's got some good action, some acceptable filming and the music's nice.

Of course genocide isn't bad either if you're willing to overlook all the murder.

forced diversity is bullshit, but still watchable.

as soon as they tried to shoehorn ironman costume, they ruined any chances of making a decent flick.

What did she mean by this?

I regret paying to watch this movie. It was so bland, I can't even remember any worthwhile dialogue said by any of them.

I'm not paying any money or even attention to support those propagandist spiderkikes

>Flash
Wait, he's in Peter's college? As in the tech college? As in where the smart people go?

I thought the comics characterized Flash as a bit of a strong idiot?

I like the blonde girl.

So can you Burgers explain why this is triggering for you? Isn't it a reality already?

>he doesn’t know that Liz Allen is the GOAT spidy girl
Such awful tastes

No, see, I know Europoor is a ruined place, but America is still mostly white.

And tech-schools like MIT are still 90% straight white people.

>caramel is suddenly not god tier
have alt-right pussys gone too far?

>Spiderman
>reality
It triggers me they completely bastardized half the characters for muh diversity.
Those characters are white and I'm niy watching anything that changes that.
I wouldnt watch if they turned blacks white either. If he is supposed to be black lleave him black if he is supposed to be white leave him white you piece of shit identity politic Jewish gay atheist cultural Marxist rapists

>caramel
you mean shit brown? nigga that bitch ugly af

See, that kind of made sense to me since the definition of a Chad in a technical school would be something else: he's rich and smart rather than rich and athletic

>white character
>caramel skin
Really captivates the cantaloupe

>vulture is a guy with a high-tech industrial suit
>shocker is some guy wearing a jacket with yellow sleeves

I thought the draw of Marvel was that they were supposed to be past that new-and-edgy reinterpretation stuff that belied shame in its origin material. It was pretty much ASM but with even more flaccid jokes.

They said they were going for a different type of bully, which basically equated to a rich kid who likes to put Peter down for no real reason.

Reminder you’re all crying because a bunch of nobody side characters got meaningless race changes.
If it was Spider-Man who got the race change I’d agree with the complaints but really who actually gives a shit about Flash Thompson?

>Father is white
>Mother is black
>Child is black, not half-breed

They didn't want to portray anyone as overly masculine especially not a white guy.
The real flash is the chad bullycucked libtards have nightmares about.

MJ is brown too. They're all brown nigga!

>America is still mostly white.
>56%
Give it a year.

Sorry kiddo, there's a new definition of Chad now and he's short, fat, ugly, brown, and gets all the ladies. And if you can't accept that, you're a nazi.

The mother was blacker than the child so it sort of made sense

MJ and Flash are the only casting choices I dislike.

Flash being a tubby prick isn't the essence of the character. His threats are ineffective when he looks one cheeseburger away from Peter's fat nerd friend and Zendaya's portrayal of the character is entertaining but has nothing in common with the original except for the fact that they're both women who know Peter Parker.

Vulture was acceptable. Most of the spiderman villains have pure schlock backgrounds, they made Vulture's motif into a really interesting story background and arc.

Americans think an accurate portrayal of a public school in Queens is reverse-whitewashing when it's really just undoing decades of regular whitewashing and portraying New York as New York and not a white paradise.

Is she going to be spiderman's love interest?

Confirmed HARVESTED

This movie felt like it was written by people who spend 100% of their time awake on Twitter.

Michael Keaton was too good for this film. He acted his heart out surrounded by the usual paint-by-numbers roster as though he didn't realize how terrible these movies always are.

Doesn't matter, she was still 100% black, not light skin at all.

She's gorgeous.

I don't think he did know to be fair

>He didn't even look like a good athlete either.

He wasn't an athlete, he's even part of the academic decathlon team (althought he sucks at that). Basically an entirely different character.

The only thing that I sorta like about the new Flash is that he at least has a reason to dislike Peter and isnt just a mindless bully.

>she's a whore now
dropped

Please learn to speak English and graduate High School before you post here again.

Keaton always carries.

>spiderman
>reality
Write your own stories jude
Oh wait you cant because your mind is only programmed to steal ideas not create them.

youtube.com/watch?v=_4-nwLck_u0

>started off strong
nope
>quick and entertaining
nope
>original spiderman intro
who cares
>intro by handheld thing was cute
not really
>get to this scene
she was cute and the movie sucked. you're wrong about everything loser

This. Go back to India, Flash.

Ayy

Not after Harvey no.

Isn't she a bit young for this?

She clearly in the closet dyke.

Aren't they all though?

>college

I think it's suppose to be a high school.

Of course you did.

>the intro-by-handheld thing was pretty cute

>Spastic-Man behaves like, has the speech mannerisms of, and sounds like an 11 year old despite being in high school

youtube.com/watch?v=vSkLTBaNKNk

That was utterly bizarre to see in a major movie. I guess that was why they stuck it in the very beginning of the movie. The only reason it seemed to have been in the movie was because Sony demanded it. I'm actually somewhat surprised some MCU fans are okay with it. It's the kind of thing that you would expect to appear in one of the Amazing movies or the Emoji movie rather than the MCU.

QUICK, WHAT DO YOUNG PEOPLE LIKE

Christ, it's like shoehorning in someone skateboarding in a mid-late 2000's film.

>shocker is some guy wearing a jacket with yellow sleeves
You just described Shocker. GG.

Sony:
>"Fuck, we're all Japs. What do western kids do?"

Felt really weird. Kind of like where it's pandering to what executives think kids do. I'd have at least expected it to have the orientation of a smartphone camera. What was he supposed to have been recording it on.

It didn't really bother me until they confirmed that boigirl is MJ. It just isn't necessary. If you're going to make your own original character to have muh diversity then go ahead, but don't half ass it. Do not turn a pre-existing character into something. And I know, she's technically not Mary Jane, but she's supposed to be Mary Jane, that's the significance of her initials.

Overall could have been worse, I was expecting something truly awful. The rest of the movie was pretty good. Surprised they didn't drown the movie in RDJ.

Imagine being less than 65% White.
Imagine losing more than 1% of your White population share each year since 2000.
Imagine having 15 to 20 million illegal non-White citizens.
Imagine hundreds of your biggest cities being majority non-White.

many of the students were black for marketing purposes of the movie. the proportion of the students that were black were maybe somewhat greater than they usually are at 'magnet schools' in NYC if you go by recent graduation ceremony videos and pictures on the interent. if this proportion was somewhat greater than in real life, it was just done for marketing purposes like very many of the MCU heroes having a hero partner in their solo movie who is black.

many of the kids at many of these magnet schools seem to be non-white children of recent immigrants to the USA and a decent proportion of tge general students seem to be jewish. some of these schools have programs at them to let some of the smarter children from poor backgrounds in the local area who otherwise wouldn't meet the qualifications and/or cost even though they may be somewhat smart although maybe not as smart as many other people at the school or as accomplished as them.

>Okay Michelle, you're captain now
>All of my friends call me MJ

I didn't know this film was written by the same team that wrote MvC: Infinite

>Tom Holland is set to swing on the silver screen this weekend as Spider-Man in the upcoming 'Spider-Man: Homecoming,' but the British actor secretly went to classes in New York City to prep for the role... he secretly enrolled at The Bronx High School of Science, one of the best public schools in New York City.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Specialized_high_schools_in_New_York_City

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bronx_High_School_of_Science

Although the student body comprises almost every ethnic group in New York City, about 63% of Bronx Science's student population is Asian as of 2015. White, Black, and Hispanic students represent 22%, 3%, and 6% of the school's student population respectively. The ratio of female to male students, as of 2015, is approximately 1:1.25.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queens_High_School_for_the_Sciences_at_York_College

Queens High School for the Sciences at York College (commonly called QHSSYC or just QHSS) is a New York City public high school that specializes in mathematics and science.

The school was formed in 2002

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_York_City#Demographics
The city's population in 2010 was 44% white (33.3% non-Hispanic white), 25.5% black (23% non-Hispanic black), 0.7% Native American, and 12.7% Asian.[251] Hispanics of any race represented 28.6% of the population

Approximately 37% of the city's population is foreign born and more than half of all children are born to mothers who are immigrants

approximately 1.1 million Jews in New York City.[299][300] over half living in Brooklyn;The Jewish population makes up 18.4% of the city

According to 2012 Census estimates, there were roughly 560,000 Italian Americans, 385,000 Irish Americans, 253,000 German Americans, 223,000 Russian Americans, 201,000 Polish Americans, and 137,000 English Americans.

many of the middle easterners and north african people in nyc are part of the white percentage

Everyone's so negative all the time, so let me say something I liked.

It was pretty genuinely funny watching Peter not handle his suit correctly. I know it's goofy slapstick shit, but a lot of the moments made me laugh because haven't we all at some point though "what if Spider Man underestimated the length of web he'd need and hit the ground?".

Imagine not enjoying the rights granted by the Constitution of the United States of America.

I´d gladly trade "non-white" cities for a libertarian rural and suburban society. Meanwhile, you´re stuck in feudal Europe, where you enjoy no rights to speak of and are constantly fucked in the ass by the state.

t. fingol

Its better than every single MCU movie and the best spiderman movie since Spider-Man

>Getting triggered by the mere presence of non-whites
How do you even function outside your house?

>what if Spider Man underestimated the length of web he'd need and hit the ground?

Just to nitpick something that is overall inconsequential, I don't understand why they pretended Pete was in any danger falling from that monument. He can take falls from terminal velocity like you or I would handle a 6 inch drop. I guess it was supposed to show that he's still fairly new to the gig and hadn't actually been very high up before? I dunno, it sort of confused me, especially since this iteration of Peter more than any other on-screen iteration is shown to be as strong as he is in the comics.

>dood it was so funny to watch dr strange learn how to use magic and not know how
>dood it was so funny to watch captain america get strong and not know how to be strong because he was a shrimp
>dood it was so funny to watch thor not know how to operate without being able to use his hammer
>dood it was so funny to watch antman not know how to shrink

It happens every film. If you like it more than once you're a chimp clapping on impulse.

Who the fuck wrote this character?

Every line out of her is some smart-ass pseudo-intellectual libshit.

Holy fuck someone at Sony needs to get shot.

Kikes

>afraid that when he shows up in Civil War they won't showcase his spider sense, which is his coolest power
>afraid they'll make him weak
>2 instances of blatant in your face spider sense
>catches Bucky's punch, something established to be able to overpower Cap, like it's nothing
>looking forward to Homecoming
>strength profile mostly good, dunno why he didn't just outrun that van though
>not a single instance of spider sense throughout the whole film

Feels bad. At least they focused on him being smart.

This can't be real. You added those lines, didn't you?

Know-it-all teenager. Classic archetype.

I am confused why this is often seen as multiculture take on Spider-Man. You could not have more stereotypical American teen archetypes than this.

The torrent is out. Feel free to double-check.

Where does this movie take place you dumb fucks? Have you been to Queens?

>I´d gladly trade "non-white" cities for a libertarian rural and suburban society.

That makes you an absolute retard. Non-Whites love welfare and big governments.

I've got the same right as you, boyo. Just feels good Muhammed won't have the power to vote to take it away for another 200 years, while Tyrone and José will do that to you in the next decade.

>Muh rights

Sure little Clap just be careful you don't grow anything legal.

I don't like this movie because of my political orientation

>many of the students were black for marketing purposes of the movie.

Marketing to whom ? Makes no sense, it's just political.

>Non-Whites love welfare and big governments.
Evidently not to the extent Europeons do.
>I've got the same right as you, boyo.
You cannot legally arm yourself without first asking the state for permission to do so. You are a literal slave.
>Just feels good Muhammed won't have the power to vote to take it away for another 200 years
You have no rights to eradicate or protect in the first place. Enjoy serfdom.
>while Tyrone and José will do that to you in the next decade.
I´m not American, as I pointed out in the post you replied to.

Didn't they change their minds and say that she's not MJ? Was this because so many people hated the character?

Your brain is to small to understand this character

What's so wrong with it? It was built partially by slaves.

Also, why is Sup Forums pissed at this movie having a shitload of non-whites when it takes place in Queens.s (26% non-hispanic white).

whoa America is fucking crazy

Because they're racist and won't be happy until every living actor in every movie is white with golden hair

>cherrypicked, sensationalized "the onion"-tier articles with misleading titles
>implying that violent threats are a-okay in eurocuckland, or that eurocuck-police wouldn´t raid an "indoor gardener" (i.e. a thoughtless idiot with easy access to cheap electricity)
Kys. Your kind are what´s been ruining the old world for centuries.

>We can legally own guns so were free
>Meanwhile the Police does whatever the fuck it wants and is armed like a military.

That's Sup Forums though.

brain level: season 1-2 of rick and morty