Toph

>Had sex with more than one man

SSSSSSSLLLLLLLLUUUUUUUUUTTT!!!

y'all jelly

It's not that she had sex with more than one man, it's that she had children with more than one man

Presumably out of wedlock.
And we don't know who any of them are.

Korra is basically AU considering it is so shit

>neither does she.

>Mom....who's my dad?
>Your father? I'll never forget what he looked like...

Sokka prolly amassed a harem and fucked Toph. And then they sworn not to tell anybody.

>her previous man couldn't handle the perfection that is Toph's pussy
Not her fault she's that good.

Good for her. Empowered women like her deserve to sleep with multiple men and is an inspiration to all females to be strong and independent. It's not her fault shes too much woman for a single man.

Niggas who self insert into Sokka crack me up

So did your mom

That's a big bun.

Purityfags are always perma-virgins anyway. Who cares what they think?

SABAKU KYU

Enjoy the hpv and future divorce.

4u

Single mothers have been the downfall of western civilization

>>>Sup Forums

It was just Venom

This. Korra is horrible fanfiction.

Blinf people, even pretty or handsome ones rarelly get married due to living with such a disability is burden of one sided carring.

Granted, with Toph's bending and hightened senses boardering supernatural, she technically not blind.

Also could you love a woman who couldn't know you were looking deep into her eyes.

Not him, but it's true. I live in CA in this past generation of boys are wimps that eon't do anything when push comes to shove, yet they overly act tough verbally and are foul mouthed and have bad manners.

Seriously, I asked a millenial to stop using his phone while watching a movie and he asked what I'd do about it and I told him I'd kick his ass and then he resonded by saying he'd call the cops and then I went O'rly and dumped my soda over his head and he ran out...but no cops ever came.

Nice. How old are you btw? I had two loving parents but I would never do something like that even if someone was annoying me.

yeah you sound real tough saying this on Sup Forums xDDD

Brool story co

Shut up faggot.
If he didn't kick your ass doing that shit, then I guess they are pussies.

I was 34 at the time.

The reason you would never do something so rude because one parrent threatened to hit you as discipline while the other explained to you that you wouldn't want to act like a jerk and have people think ill of you.

Kids need this balance when growing up. It's like yin and yang. Good cop bad cop.

Reality bites.

I know, right...I kind of feel like a bully, but he's the one who took things to 11 by threatening to call the cops.

Well, assault is a crime.

I want to believe in toko

is she cosplaying as the Sandman (spider-man villain) in this pic

>living with such a disability is burden of one sided carring.
You make it sound like they're helpless

Nobody on Sup Forums has half/step-siblings?

She had children from more than one man. That makes her a brood mother, not a slut.

>people actually expected the girl with boundary, parent and emotional issues would grow up to be a loving doting housewife who married sokka/zuko/them in their dreams

I remember people were mad she became a cop. You're surprised Toph, who loves bossing people around and showing off her power, decided to become a cop?

Lynx does a great Toph.

I have a half sister, who has two half brothers from different fathers. So she has 2 brothers, but the two of us are not related in anyway. It's weird.

It's mainly because my dad is human trash and all women he was with have moved on for the sake of their sanity.

That is the definition of a slut

I want to believe that Lin is Zuko's. The skin color is right, and she obviously gets her eyes from her mom.

Her dad's name is Kanto.

Have we gotten ANY confirmation of that, in any media? Or is it just something somebody said at some point.

Toph literally says it in Operation Beifong.

You are retarded and patethic and this is OOC for Zuko.

>Had sex with no man

VIIIIIIRGINNNNN!