I'm going to see the new Blade Runner with a girl tonight. Is it a good movie for a date?

I'm going to see the new Blade Runner with a girl tonight. Is it a good movie for a date?

No, it's the definition of "Movies women will never understand"

not if the girls a normie thats not smart enough to appreciate good kino

Fucking kill yourself you shitposting prick
"girlfriend", fucking lol, enjoy beating off into a sock later

>date
>women
FUCKING NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!

Probably not, I went with a normie friend and hated it. He kept asking questions the whole time. Never going to movies with friends ever again my autism cannot handle it

>unironically REEposting
>>>/reddit9k/

Consider you're both brainlet normies, you're probably going to think it is the smartest film ever made.

If you chose the movie, I guarantee you she's gonna feel like you wasted her time tonight.

So should I just see the movie alone and ditch the girl?

I never said "gf" you fucking cunt.

My buddy brought his GF with when we went to see it, as far as I could tell she had a good time.

It depends on the girl, OP.

You better be planning on getting theater head halfway through. No bitch has an attention span this long.

It's a film for men but who nows.

i shouldn't have left r9k
this place is disgusting

How long is the movie?

Is this your first date? If so its a really bad idea to start with a movie date

Your OP post was fine, now you're just a faggot

We went to a few bars a couple of times and ate at Checkers™. Its not our first date.

I'm just asking an honest question. I want to see Blade Runner but I don't want to go alone so I asked a girl to go with me. It has The Goose and girls love The Goose. But idk if the movie is a good choice if I bring along a female.

Not if you want to get laid afterwards.
If she does get it and isn't just a vapid tinder sloot you'll both be on a downer thanks to the bleak ending. If she is a thot then her staring at her phone and asking dumb questions or even to leave possibly will kill any attraction.

Just see the film alone and do something else for your date

So I should just ditch her then?

Its about 3 hours. The movie was pretty boring imo and the best thing was the ai waifu

Well you don't have to stop seeing her completely, just don't take her to the film. I don't think I'm qualified to give you general dating advice.

Depends if she can appreciate kino or not. Although she’s a woman, so I doubt so.

>I never said "gf"
so your mom or sister then but implied gf. just gtfo.

sage

Eh, girl I'm seeing currently liked the original but though it was
>too 80s
Whatever that means. She liked the themes and characters and thought it seemed deep and cool, but she's hoping the new one is "updated" I think she means in terms of visuals, pacing, and action. Not sure if I should take her to it or not.

Depends. What are some films she likes?

So should I tell her to fuck off?

Will my date get jealous of the AI waifu?

I saw it with my boyfriend and he just developed a crush on Ana de Armas. Shitty time but really fantastic movie

Do what you want jesus, are you even old enough to get in to the cinema?

Can't really blame him though

In the sense that it's a slow as fuck movie that no one is watching so you can freely makeout for like 3 hours in the cinema, yeah, it's a great date movie

My date seems cool. She's never seen The Notebook apparently. That's all I know about her film taste.

I have no idea desu. But she likes to drink and do cocaine tho.

I'm 25

Sounds neat. Maybe I'll finally lose my virginity.

I also saw it with my boyfriend and he thought she was basic. we both agreed that the prostitute was better lmao

>Iguana Mama

Are you both 15-25 yo raging fedoras? Then you'll love it.

it shouldnt really affect me but when I go with normie friends to the theater for a good movie and i notice they are on their phone during important scenes i cant even focus on the movie. I feel heat in the pit of my stomach

>Dating some other guys literally DNA
you some kinda fag?

No, girls are too stupid