Hey Sup Forums...

Hey Sup Forums, for the past two years me and my friends have been on/off making a card game based around people in our school and inside jokes, and I figured I would post it here
imgur.com/a/tfWjJ
what do you think?

I want to fuck Andrew

so do i

a card game about a deaf superhero

Hey! Good on you for making somthing cool and sticking with it!

hey thanks man, I actually stopped for a long time but I'm gonna start making them again

>The clock symbol
ALAN MOORE'S GONNA GET YOU

It's a neat idea, but other people's in-jokes are never ever funny so I can't say I really give a shit.

fair enough

This is great.
Obviously all the jokes are lost on me.
But now I want to do that with my friends.
Of what nature is your and your friends' relation to tommy larkos if I may ask?

tommy lakos is a deaf kid who we make fun of

that comic is very old

Is he cool, or a dick?

because he's deaf, he kind of has a horrible lisp, so he dosent really talk much. so who the fuck knows if hes a dick, i certainly dont.

So...you're just making fun of a deaf kid you don't really know?

no we know him, I dont know him as well as my other friends, but we played vidya games with him for a while

We have psychical copies of all the cards, as well as shirts we printed in a design class

Really hoping Tommy posts on Sup Forums and finds out how shitty you and your friends are being behind his back

oh no, he is fully aware of the game, we've played it with him. I'm pretty sure he just believes we're autistic.

I mean... is he wrong?

no, I can't say he is

Haha, well I appreciate the balls it took to post all this. And it's certainly creative

Just tell me you guys don't wear those shirts to school. Literally pussy repellant

this is great

No we never wear the shirts. It's not quiet at that level of cringe.

thanks