LOL

LOL

Get this furry shit off my board
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This comic goes from cringe fest to mocking self-awareness and back. I can't make up my mind about it.

As a student of the Japanese language and culture, I shudder.
Name suffixes do not stack, they communicate solely in badly translated anime cliché phrases and then they use them wrong.

不用!

baka desu sempai

That's the joke, nigga. Anime fans like to think they speak japanese when they don't know shit.

how can a comic make me cringe and laugh at the same time? It hurts and its pleasing.

BTW I hope we get more of the mom.

馬鹿は誰か?俺?

Doesn't mean it can't make me cringe hard.

You seem angry.

Would you say this misuse of a language makes you FURious

Stop posting this shit, it is starting to make me furryous!

Boo! They had that bad pun several times in the comic.

>/tg/

did you not see the file name?

What´s wrong with her face, is she ill?

Nah, just prematurely aging

>"you were born from two daddies?"
>closes

Nope.

Can't deal with this shit.

>Lion Form
>With Sora's normal clothes

I didn't think I could get this mad.
Is this what the normal Sup Forums sperg feels like on a regular basis? A blind autistic rage?

It's always nice know that there are others that share your fetish for xenomorph mouths.

I think the artist is trying to contrast her cutesy-anime look with a middle-aged mom look, but the wrinkles just end up making her look weird.

Since we are here presenting webcomics, have one from Germany. This is Marvin Clifford's autobiographical strip Schisslaweng. No, that is not actually a word.

transl:
Denise: Guess that's it...
Marvin: Bit of a shame...
Marvin: Nothing better on a Sunday than Kopfkino (literally mental cinema) as the neighbors have sex.

Is that german hentai?

I can feel the author's disdain for reality from this, Jesus.

10/10

No. Kinda his personal blog comic. I'm obviously choosing those that rely more on visual gags because I can't be arsed to type some twenty lines down or explain why a pun works in German.

transl:
Marvin: Well, my little grade school teacher? How was your day?
Denise: Great!

Not more than any other strip of the series. This one is actually on the bearable side for Assigned Male.

>punchline wasn't Going Ghost
It's shit.

11/10

They're very pale for Germans?

These lame puns so fucking funny, my humor sense is dead.

German Rayne Sohmers (or however his name is spelled)?

this is basically dadpuns masquerading under deviantart tier furshit

you wanna hate it but its just so damn lame its funny. You swear its completely self-aware too.

as someone raised christian the accuracy of this is hilarious.

Is this.... A JOJO REFERENCE?

Who?

Marvin: Oh no way!!? (kind of a specific Berlin way of putting barely articulate frustration, so not a precise translation) Where do all the old folks come from so quickly every time?!!!

The guy who does the Least I Could Do webcomic, the male character in that image reminded me of him.

Oh Anonymous, you're going to hate the Zootopia world in KH3. Well, you'll at least get a laugh out of Platypus Donald and goofy not changing at all

>Eat sandwich
>have qt on your lap
>Listening to the neighbors have sex
this speaks to me in so many levels!
I need more

This is like something i will write

Never heard of it.

Good.

Wait, what's in the second panel?

Whatever you say senpai-kun-chan-san.

You forgot chin-sama-dono.

If you squint you fan see Loss in his shirt. Or maybe that's just the years here catching up with me.

Kek. Who made this?

kopfkino

Why is their son Danny Phantom?

Yeah that's about right.

He doesn't deserve those titles. He hasn't earned them!

Not gonna lie this made me chuckle

Never fails to make me laugh

>Disney Channel
Funniest thing.

IT'S THE GODDAMN FLOWERS

>Kopfkino
I honestly thought me and a few friends were the only retards that used that word.

Even then, someone desperate enough would do so.

Not the case for dudes though.

Wrinkle-less Weeb Mom looks weird, too.

I just know he's going to make the news some day.

And that the item will start with "The author of a somewhat infamous webcomic was - "

What did she take hold of?

I wish I never had, either. Let it end here, user. Let it end here. Cherish your innocence.

I have long wondered why they didn't carry fire arms. They're American kids hunting psychos and criminals. And they're not packing heat?!

This isn't funny tho.

Of course not. There is already wayyyy too much of that self-hating "Look at me, I am a fat, useless, cynical piece of shit" going around.

Its making fun of furries the whole point of this comic

PRE-ORDER
FOR DARKSEID!

Honestly I feel like if you're trans and try to get with someone they deserve to know way before the clothes come off what you're packing. Not that people deserve to die for it but trying to spring that on someone is asking for trouble

Holy shit this seems more fucking narcissistic than assigned male or whatever.

Bitch you knew what he fucking meant. Going into some overly dramatic tirade because the guy wanted to know what's up with your genitals and asked in a wrongly worded way is a great way for no one to have sympathy for you

post the picture of the creator. it makes strips like this way more funny

>not bathing

Could be hot if...just right...

Yeah, you can be as trans as you wanna be, but there is no need to be an asshole about it.
Also there is just no right way to ask whether you have a dick.
Sure, the question is a bit of the elephant in the room, but unless you are getting romantic or actually discussing the transition process itself, you really shouldn't go there, I feel.
That's a bit like asking a woman if her tits are fake. You are being very forward and can provoke exasperation to put it mildly.
But there are trannies being decidedly funnier about this.

>that comic

NO
BAD

SHOW NOT TELL

LESS WORDS

So, uh

I couldn't find any thread.

Any good disney films recently, Sup Forums?