Ummmm Islam is actually pretty progressive

>ummmm Islam is actually pretty progressive

Wow. why are nu-cartoons so insightful?

Funy horse do drug wow... So deep...

What scene does it says that?

I don't think religion has been brought up once.

It's in the latest episode.

Watching lefties try to defend islam is honestly one of the funniest things

SEETHING

I am what you would call liberal and I don't defend Islam at all for its atrocities

Islam was pretty progressive about 1300 years ago. Too bad they never evolved any more past that.

i mean she's right, muslim men are cucked hard by their clerics

A lot of people will say like "It says in The Quran hat you have to not kill people and be nice to women and stuff". And they're right, it does say things like that. But to get a real read on Islam you've got to read the Hadith. The Quran sets the rules, the Hadith contextualises them, and it's not so bueno.

>islam can stop these sexual assault scandals
>because women will stop speaking up

Islam was fairly "progressive"

In the 600s in the middle of the Arabian peninsula. It supported a sort of nationalist collective Arab state as opposed to the small scale Independent city states that had preceded it. Sure spreading those values required slaughtering the tolerant Arab pagans and taking the women as sex slaves but w/e it worked in the end

So how about talking animals...

But depressed.

The Koran is the Torah and the Hadiths are the Talmud

Sounds like you're the one who cares more friendo

nobody defends the things you people disagree with muslims for doing, just the notion that they're all like that or that they're trying to take over muh western society because wah wah immigration and refugees

>nobody defends the things you people disagree with muslims for doing

They do so quite often

>no YOUR side looks funny!
i'm glad to see my fellow brain geniouses have found this thread

does she actually say that?

Muhammad said to "be nice" when he was outnumbered by the Quraysh but once he left for Medina and got an army his rhetoric changed to "kill those faggots"

What show

Jesus Christ, kill yourself

It's funny that they went there considering Hollywood goes against nearly everything Islam teaches

This.
Imaging defending the one religion that is the antithesis of all your beliefs that you hold dear because the right wing hates it.
Islam is right wing.

no

Fuck off, Abdul

Did that really happen so I can drop this show too? I hate seeing Alison Brie incarnating such a punchable character.

source?

Very insightful.

It's because they hate whites and western civilization and they want to see it destroyed

you first, jimbob

It didn't, but considering how easily triggered you seem to be I would recommend dropping it anyway

>there are people ITT who believed OP

I agree friend.
#notallmuslims
#lovetrumpshate

Why would anyone post such a picture on the internet

>redditors tries
your good at words

OBSESSED

"nobody defends"
>every terrorist attack/anti-goverment campaign/nation wide occupation by radicals we get a long list of pseudo-historical rhetoric justifying their actions

"you people/not all muslims"

>OMG I cant BELIEVE how whites are so generalising!1! (plz liek and share)

>Americans

Lol kill yourself faggot

Funny you should say that when 90% of you guys are from r\the_donald

>your good
So are you

Concentric circles is the absolute worst way of representing data. It's insanely visually misleading

And 100% of you guys are from the rest of Reddit or neogaf

>we get a long list of pseudo-historical rhetoric justifying their actions
yup, that's definitely a thing that hap[pens in reality. we've all seen the LAMEstream media justifying terror attacks just because they're committed by muslims!
>WUT DO U MEAN "U PEEPL"???
i mean idiots, like you
yes, that was the joke

Back to pol you stupid inbred retard

I am a libtard and I think the sentence in greentext in the OP is beyond retarded.
Nice strawman, faggot

Sounds like it was supposed to be a joke from a comedy show or something

Islam > Amerifat ideology

>it's real
why did i click on this thread...

Your life is the joke my man

>/r/the_donald redditor actually believes this

Wtf is neogaf?

yeah all of these lefty defending the terrorist attacks are in my imagination

>/r/[whatever you call your gay ass communities] thinks everyone on Sup Forums isn't on to him and his studying posse

She never said that faggot

It's a Sup Forums meme

Have you never met an American liberal? Just bring up Islam around one and watch the cognitive dissonance

so what is this thread about then?

>studying
*shitposting

Figures

>I'm progressive and cool heck I may even eat pork unlike those fake extremist muslims

Has anyone gone to his deviant art page?

just another day in the last year of /poltv/?

Like Reddit but worse. They love to come here and spout their stupid left wing opinions.

those circles aren't concentric
you might be able to describe them as coincident, sharing a point or perhaps 'cotangential'

thankyou

I've been here longer than you.

It can't be considered sexual assault if women don't have any rights to begin with.

I know, I thought they were telling me lots of muslims were bad but it was only a few hundred million or a billion.

Neogaf is a video game message board dominated by libshits.

yes... they literally are lol
sorry, looking for an actual example
>A QUARTER OF THE WORLDS POPULATION IS WAITING TO DO TERRORBOMBS AT ANY GIVEN SECOND!!!1

You made the claim that liberals don't defend Islam while it is common knowledge that they do. I feel no need to teach you about things which are common knowledge

>I was only pretending to be retarded

yup, that's why you and all the other people in this thread cant link to any examples of it

Taqiyya.

Of course the anti-pol sperg is a shitskin mudslim.

>fuck you white people
>fuck you racists

It's a good thing these people have a containment website.

>You made the claim that liberals don't defend Islam while it is common knowledge that they do

Oh, you mean American liberals, I get it now

Any liberals here to explain to us how Islam is progressive ?
Seriously.

low quality false flag

Mudslime subhuman shitskins should've been exterminated a long time ago, once we rid ourselves of anti-white cucks we can finish them off.

Take for example the Burmese, they do not possess the self-loathing that whites have been force fed by kikes, so they kill a problem when it arises.
Learn from the Buddhist, he who has no white guilt, and kill your subhuman sub-80 iq shitskin mudslime problem now.

american liberals and leftys from any place in Europa here in Spain the left wing parties like Podemos literally defend them

I'm not sure you understand what the definition of common knowledge is. That might be the definition of irony

>year of /poltv/?

Sup Forums has literally never not been best buddies with Sup Forums if you think it's only been a year then you've only been here a year

did you also think i unintentionally typed "geniouses" here?

islam is the true path of the right

>implying they're not trying to take over western society

sweet, sweet innocent child

it's clash of civilizations out there and we're losing the numbers game

the CPC has come out on record saying western democracies are dog shit and their model is much bette

let's see how you enjoy being a minority under arab theocratic or chink communist rule

wow, extremists are a bunch of subhumans, who knew

i'm not sure you understand where your confirmation bias ends and "common knowledge" begins. an example could show up in any one of your posts if you ever wanted to actually try to prove something, btw

I honestly don't know why the left doesn't hate Islam
> subjugates women
>homophobic
>slavery still thrives there
>extremely religious and right wing

It's literally just bc they are brown right?