Pacifica

Pacifica.

SENSITIVE DEVELOPING ADOLESCENT BREASTS

What about her?

Sounds like a beer

-rings bell-

Ah, the familiar sting of wasted potential. Sorry if I'm beating a dead horse here, but I think her growing as a character should have been more prominent rather than a gag for Hirsch's hatred towards the rich.

ENORMOUS

I would motorboat those until my lungs collapsed.

hirsch a hack

I can't stand completely straight "mean girl" stereotypes any more. They're so dull. She either needs to be more complex, like Sissi from Code Lyoko, or push the stereotype to the absurd like that psychotic from the Becky Prim test reel.

Is pedobait.

only pedos think that.

They're for Dipper's personal use

So? Dip's a lucky fellow, and I would envy the chance to bury my various parts in their pillowy bounty.

Friendly reminder that gays are not welcome.

It's a shame her parents made her wear the minimizer bra to squash them flat at the party. Had to wear those huge black puffs to hide the straps.

There are people who like large breasts and then there are people who didn't get enough milk from their mother as babies.

Is it weird I want to do lewd things to her armpits?

This size is amazing for her.

really cute in this dress.

Ms. Northwest certainly has a lot of land.

A female character who can be aknowledge to be wrong and made a butt of joke? Sign me up.

Why does cowtits Pacifica feel so right?

Because cow tits ARE right.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

all I can see

Even in different views, like , there's this weird seam separating oddly distinct parts of her hair, like she's a badly-made plastic figure.

Why do I enjoy oppaifica so much?

Huge, unwieldy titties attached to snobby rich chick that bring her down a notch despite her best efforts.

Pacifica is cute!

C U T E !

Rich blond bitches with huge breats are amazing.

I'm glad that Sup Forums developed a taste on them because of Pacifica and r63 Malfoy.

>that bring her down a notch
100% disagree. They elevate her. And my boner.

Pacifica is to be used!

U S E D !

Gonna need a dairy pump to empty those milk tanks.

Reverse Pacifica.

Monster Falls Pacifica.

Joseon Pacifica - lower right corner.

Gender swaped Malfoy is a miracle.

Antigravity Pacifica.

Gravity Rises Pacifica.

Relativity Pacifica.

Reverse Monster Falls Pacifica.

Rule 63 Pacifica - top right corner.

Bacifica.

1920s Pacifica.

Fucking lord how many autistic fan universes are there for this shit?

And finally, regular Pacifica.

Sort of.

About a trillion.

And yet out of all of them, Oppaicifica reigns supreme.

I don't think the show would get away with what it did had Dipper been a girl and Mabel been a boy

Pacifica is adorable.

You means Pacifico. It's a Mexican beer

Request artfag Pacifica pounding a Pacifico

What about +goth?

I feel like a goth would hate having giant tits since its anthema to being dour and unapproachable.

Huge tracks of land?

too sfw for me

I feel like a goth would hate having giant tits since its anthema to being dour and unapproachable.

Her focus episode was playing to every strength of Gravity Falls (Beside Mabel's plot, that was weak) and easily my favourite of season 2.

much like starco, pacifica is CUTE AND PERFECT

Wendy pouring Pacifico onto Pacifica (breast or ass)being drank by Mabel, with Brenda and Candy in the background chanting
Drink!
Drink!
Drink!

Northwest

You mean Northchest.

Let me help you out bro.

adorable and flawless

Fic of Preston fucking Pacifica WHEN?

HEAVY

All the more reason for them to have them.

very

MILK TANKS

Dippers' future wife and fuck everything else.

Usually I like goth but in this case it ruins the attractive elements of Pacifica and the sum is less than the parts.

It would be funny. Imagine Pacifica trying to put up a dark and brooding persona while struggling to keep her double sunrises under heavy wraps.

At some point, she might try to make the best of a bad situation and decorate them to fit her image, like painting giant skulls over them.

snek pacifica is best pacifica

straight up

>thread's gonna die before I get home
Shit, I wanna draw! Leave me a lewd request just in case, I can just upload to GF Booru.

dipper and pacifica holding hands

so you admit to wanting to fuck your own mother?

Dipper sucking on one of Oppaicifica's breasts while she sucks the other one.

b&

Big titty goth Pacifica.

some nice vanilla please

Big tittied Mable fighting a bigger tittied Pacifica over Dipper.

pacifica being fucked by dipper from behind, no exaggerated body parts, just some cure lovemaking

Why is Dipifica the best ship?

>Pacifica pounding a Pacifico
>too sfw
Depends on what was meant by "pounding"

because it's the 80s movie dream of the slobs getting the hot snob?
because they're closer to age and the Wendy shit was getting real fucking old and presumably resolved when Noire happened?
because she's both hot and rich so an obvious jackpot?

Any Pacifica x Mabel?

Please guys

But what if we made all of them into Oppaicificas? Which one would be the champion then?

Because it's nice seeing two dogged characters be happy together.

Have her passed out at a party with a bottle in her hand, bottles around her and then have dipper lift her skirt and pull her panties to a side to insert a bottle up her ass for a leverage photo taken by mabel.

STOP TALKING ABOUT GRAVITY FALLS
IT ALREADY ENDED

Life is Stange and Bioshock ended but there are still generals of them.

Any good fanfics of Pacifica x Dipper. It would be a nice change of pace after so much pinecest.

>You can only talk about new or current things
Yeah no. Although, I'll admit that the recent number of GF threads seem to have grown lately.

Journal 3 special edition still hasn't came out yet

you dont understand mang

everytime i see GF related shit it reminds me that GF already ended

Yeah, it saddens me too (if that's what you're getting at). But these threads are great because it provides sources to "continue" the show via fanmade stuff.

Will I ever be satisfied with another cartoon ever again?" Is something I keep questioning.

No.

It have enough last GF topic.

ooh, Pacifica x Robbie