FOUR

FUCKING

LIGHTS

OFFICIAL shorthand power rankings

1. DSC
2. DIS
3. Disco

9999. STD

God, do I want to bone that chubby little redhead.

enjoy

not posting best pic of best waifu in star trek history because she is a real character complete with flaws and imperfections unlike past trek fakefus who were made perfect which is unrealistic.

>1 cent has been...

We all agree. Only brainlets think STD is humorous

>We
Samefag

SCIENCE IS SO

FUCKING

RADICAL

>Orville scene
youtube.com/watch?v=F3cCsBBqiIA

>STD scene
youtube.com/watch?v=UZW5Xeetc0o

Now that Klingons have been rewritten as canon to get rid of all the cosplayers, how long until people start shouting down the ones at cons who arent following canon?

STD copies the spore drive from BSG. (I would say Dune, but I know the writers all watched BSG and never even heard of Dune).

STD copies skinjobs from BSG. (The prisoner the captain rescued from the klingon prison ship that was being "raped" by the Klingon captain is obviously Voq. I would say past star treks have surgically altered characters to spy, but I have no faith the writers ever watched Star Trek before the movies.

The gritty, dark theme of the show is a ripoff of BSG. Especially the hand held shaky cameras.

"This is fucking cool" Cringey, not star trek.

Harry Mudd was written 100 times better in the Original Series. He was a bad guy but was light hearted, and comical, even with that, the show was able to give a serious commentary about being vein, and looking for a significant other for the wrong reasons. Good body image commentary.

No social commentary at all in the new show, only that the Klingons were written to be the writers view of what a Trump supporter is.

Expect the show to kill off Michael at the end of season one, to copy Game of Thrones.

Show is absolute shit.

Most of the Klingon cos players have already decided to ignore DISCO and never dance . . I mean support it. Not only the change to how they look being dumb but they also did something to the Klingon language for some reason. I think because they have too much make up and prosthetics on the actors limiting them to hacking and grunting in some kind of rhythm.

*mumbles in klingon*

wha-how could you leave out the visuals are ripped off of tron user?

would love see this in an infograph with pics so other anons see the same thing.

We get it, you learned how to add text to images. Your photoshop skills are insane but you don't have to spam them in every thread

>STD is BSG
Well, minus the hot girls.

no humorous but it sure makes it clear who is a butthurt faggot about somethign as trivial.

thanks man for using a proper name and image for the thread, it was really easy to find.

now, unto the important thing, is Vog killing one of the faggots on board of the Discovery or is he trying to steal the drive and dying like a squeezed turd at Lorca's hands?
for and other idiots, Vog is the shithead Federation prisoner Lorca found on board of the Klingon Prison ship, he is "left everything" and has now infiltrated the Discovery. Probably will try to steal the spore drive for Glory, Honor and a chance to go back to his stupid people.

Maybe that is why everyone loves STD, it rips off everyone else to make their own thing?

Post more images I can make more please...
This one is comfy AF for those late nights.

anytime user, its for you :D
Just mocked this one up, seems like another comfy one maybe?

Absolutely pathetic samefagging

(You)
Maybe that is why everyone loves STD, it rips off everyone else to make their own thing?

Post more images I can make more please...
This one is comfy AF for those late nights.

anytime user, its for you :D
Just mocked this one up, seems like another comfy one maybe?

better version,
>fixed wall
>cropped to make it identifiable in catalog search without needing to type in search.

>/STD/

sage

Reminder that CBS still doesn't publish any viewer numbers.

They might do it with the stats of the free trial, but will keep everything else a secret, because the numbers will be so pathetic.

Yeah had the numbers been great they would publish them. Instead they just said that it was the highest ever. Since no one cared about there All Access before it is probably true

does anyone else need to focus when lorca is speaking

I have no idea what he is saying and I am currently living in a heavily accented area in the uk

is he drunk on set?

do Klingons have disintegrator rifles or something?

They're called "Disrupters/Disruptor(?)" in normal trek, but basically yeah, fuck shit up about as good as everyone else's guns, but they're made to hurt more I think.

He's pretty much the smartest man on the planet. You should listen to him.

I'd keep a flask on me if it helped get through this shitshow

>Full grown klingon body instantly disappears upon hit
>made to hurt

What?

Once again, STD infects and corrupts everything it touches.

I like this image

MOTHER FUCKER!

>shill post in 3, 2,

Just cancelled my subscription to CBS all access, they offered a free month, but I dont want to worry about cancelling before it renews.

Reasons I cancelled CBS All Access:
>Every hour of viewing time, you have to watch 14 minutes of commercials.
>Only around 30 series, most new or cancelled already, like WTF is the point of that?
>Only ONE trek series and its STD, none of the older ones.
>Difficult as fuck to navigate.

fug

1. DISCO

3. STD

is this show any good? I hear it isn't. Did they follow up on why she chimped out and sabotaged her own plan by killing the klingon?

Skirts, or at least minimum one wifu material that has lines, was that too much to ask?

shit even old roddenberry made them an option for everyone to make to make it sexist

*not sexist

Nah, here is all the important story development thus far:

- New captain sacrificed his whole ex ship so they wouldn't suffer muh torture. He alone escaped.
- Spice hamster was responsible for teleporting the ship across the space.
- Security chief got eaten by spice hamster by letting it out of his cage and trying to shotgun it.
- Spice hamster gets teleported into space since it nearly worked itself to death teleporting the ship around, and then it teleports into space.
- They now use anal stimulator as toothbrushes in the future.
- Vulcan trained human is angry all the time for some unexplained reason.
- Vulcan trained human gets gifted the most prised possession of her late captain. She ditches it to the tall alien five minutes later.
- Fuck bomb gets dropped.

Ep6, looks to be a winner though. We'll get first look of the DISCO shirts, and see some multidimensional fits.

> board Discovery to hitch a ride to Eden

> think "Yeah, there will be a couple of Herberts but there has to be someone we reach. They can't be all Herbert!"

> mfw

>Ep6, looks to be a winner though

>spore drive is from bsg
Nigga what

I don't mind. Certainly better than most of the same stuff that get's posted here.

Its fucking DISCO, you Tellarite whore. You even shooped the proper nomenclature off their shirts. Sad!

I would hold her by the antennae while doing quite despicable things.

So, there's no way that Lorca is surviving the season. They're desperately gunning for one more more extra splashy death scene at the end for the Game of Thrones fans. That alone is obvious, and I don't see anyone else that would fit the role. They're not killing Michael, so it's ether Lorca or Saru, and I'm guessing that since Saru's mask cost some serious cash, it must be Lorca.

>Wow this is cool!
What did they mean by this

The spore drive requires a humanoid to use. Just like Cylon Base ships.

BSG stole the idea from Dune, the way the navigators in Dune required to be in a spice enviornment to jump the ships.

The creators of STD obviously never watched or read Dune, and stole half of their ideas from BSG, the shaky cam, the dark, gritty style, the use of actual curse words---- BSG said "Frak", STD actually says Fuck.

When they reveal the prisoner as the Klingon, that will be the "Skin jobs" from BSG- the undercover cylon agents.

And when they kill Michael off the show in the season finale, it will seal the deal, that his show has stolen everything from other popular shows. Not Star Trek at all, no commentary on social, political, or religious subjects, only a vehicle to promote their narrative that Trump supporters are nazis/racist xenophobes. They killed the franchise for selfish butthurt over US politics and are trying to shill the shitty CBS online service.

The whole situation is sad.

>pay for streaming service
>still receive ads

What sort of bullshit is this?

But user, you can pay a mere $5/mo extra (plus tip!) to watch it ad-free! That's just another cup of coffee per month!
CBS was generous enough to include a lower-cost plan for those who can't afford the ad-free CBS All Access Pass. I think you should be more appreciative.

>>Orville scene
Fun comfy, and helped me connect with the characters. The clip left me wanting more

>STD scene
Can't even upload a clip of it on youtube without doing things to trip up Youtubes content ID system because you have to pay us to watch this STD, goy.

>to promote their narrative that Trump supporters are nazis/racist xenophobes

But they are, user

I think Gene Roddenberry would be spinning in his grave if he saw what utter shit direction his franchise has gone to. I mean before all the reboot things were sci fi but made to be down to earth believable. Now it's all apple like, flash and light and not much else. Good actors, who try to work with what they're given but all the flash kinda ruins it. and WTF, why pay streaming service, just torrent that shit the next day like me and the rest of us.

Not allowing libcucks to shame you for your skin color doesn't necessarily mean everyone is like me user. This country would be a better place, and it's a good thought and I wish it were true, but just supporting Trump does not mean someone is racist/nazi and wants a few death camps to round up liberal faggots to use as an alternative power source to charge our robot sex dolls.

Its DISCO not Disco you fucking loser.

>(plus tip!)
you fucker of mothers

Can someone post a picture of ginger fucking cadet tits? She seems to have an admirable pair.

here u go

also
>/std/
is this the power of the snoreville marketing team? whoa

How dare they refuse to feel sorry for being white, or want people to come here legally, or are fed up that one race makes up less than 15% of the population yet commits 50% of all crimes.

Jesus Christ...

the real challenge is finding a flattering picture of her thats not taken from behind

WTF is that thing?

A fat ginger beast with huge knockers and a filthy mouth, aka ur fuckin mum m8

youtube.com/watch?v=528oXc04ICY

This looks like kino. How good is this show?

i dunno, go ask the orville general about it

When I looked through my friends subscription it had every Trek series, though they're all pretty bad quality, as much as I love the original series it seems odd they wouldn't use the updated version from 2003. Check out the movie section its depressingly hilarious

>3. Disco
>9999. STD
Fuck off already you paid CBS shill. We've been calling it STD for months leading up to the shows premiere, and now you fuckers wanna force this DISCO /DIS/ney forced meme crap once you found out what the real shorthand for the show is.

DISCO![/SPOILER]

Yeah, trying to say its anything other than STD is retarded.
It would be like if people called TNG Gener or Next or some shit.
I wonder how long the creators paid for these shills for? They are all over the place.

so does anyone wanna tell me why phlox was the most rememberable character on ent ?

Klingon = Evil Nationalistic Empire

Star Fleet = Strong DIVERSE Multicultural Society

Calling it STD would be like calling TNG STT.

Unique look, more intense/outgoing personality, told jokes and wasn't super-serious all the time

only shills use
>DIS

Only underage brainlets use
>STD

It's not the same, and you know it.
TNG has five words in it's title which would make it STTNG while Star Trek Discovery /STD/ fits perfectly into the three letter word acronym format.

STD is too similar to STDS9. It's DIS because Voyager is VOY and Enterprise is ENT

The Next Generation = TNG
Star Trek Discovery = STD

I am watching right now and so far, i didn't have much to say against it .. then Michael (okay, this is something stupid i have against it) started citing Alice down the rabbit hole and it ticked me badly because it was so fucking off putting immersion/narration-wise.

The fuck was that.

>Star Fleet = Strong DIVERSE Multicultural Society

Multicultural?
Everyone is Americans.

>STTOS
>STTAS
>STTNG
>STDS9
>STV
>STE
>STD

vs