Imagine being Lao Yang in this scene and having to be all like "damn, Democratic Republic of the Congo...

Imagine being Lao Yang in this scene and having to be all like "damn, Democratic Republic of the Congo, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your natural resources and horrific lazy ass unproductive workforce. I would totally invest in you, both personally and as my government" when all he really wants to do is go back to Tianjin and eat a Pomeranian. Like seriously imagine having to be Lao Yang and not only live in that ashtray while those monkey truck drivers insult your race, the favorable government policy barely concealing the resentment and corruption and just live there, day after day, hour after hour, while they slack off from work. Not only having to tolerate their subhuman lifestyle but their haughty attitude as everyone on the site tells them they've STILL GOT IT and DAMN, SWAMBUTU BOZELE WORKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to live there and watch these ape-like chimp faces contort into a confused grimace when you ask them where their hardhat is. You've been working with nothing but a healthy stream of efficient insect-like slaves and whores thrown out by their peasant families for being female for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Sichuan. You've never even seen anything this tiresome before, and now you swear you can taste the beet liquor that has stained their uniforms as they adjust them and writhe suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in their "motivated" (for that is what they call themselves) performance, the performance they didn't work at all to achieve with their Chinese overseers in the previous months. And then the foreman calls for another load of gravel, and you know you could shoot every single person on this site before Eddie could reach you, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Lao Yang. You're not going to ruin your government's investments over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

pickle rick

heh

quality post my man

>try to look up this documentary to find more about it
>one of the top results is some stormfront forum and the thread title is "chink in niggerland"
is this Sup Forumsshit or no

Friendly reminder.

No it's actually worth watching. There's more to it than your superficial propaganda in the comments.

now this is kino

haha it's actually a good documentary

It's all real but just watch it and you'll get why Sup Forums loves it. its also hilarious though

Thanks OP

Lao Yang walked right into that one

Sup Forums loves it because of all the bantz between the chinese guy and his African worker

the africans in the docu actually behave fairly restraint and civilized, at least while the camera is rolling

Can anyone link me a working video? The one I had was removed.

top bantz from Eddy. Honestly Eddy seems like the one based black man in Africa

BTFO
How will chinks recover?

Lao's body was found in several bin bags across the site shortly after the recording of the film

I know right? It's almost as if they were real people living there and not what your biased media is trying to make you believe

BASED

>they were real people