Rock Dog

This is going to get crushed by Lego Batman, isn't it?

They only gave her a poster because she is the only female character in the movie, right? The goat drummer has equal screentime but he didn't get one.

That is some giant ugly schnos.

people said the same thing about Pitch Perfect 2 and Mad Max Fury Road and look what happened there

Is that a fucking sergal?

those are 2 wildly different audiences though

thats a girl? I thought it was a guy.

>furry movie
>crushed

The furry audience is huge

see what did happen with zootopia

"drummer"

theres your answer

anyone here capable of giving a nose job?

Those were actually heavily advertised on all kinds of media. Rock Dog has next to none save for a trailer here and there.

Are you sure that's because of furries, and not just kids that like animal cartoons?

Why is this merchant so happy?

But the fox is a bassist. Drummers are usually higher than them on the totem pole, aren't they?

I am, but only because he's Jewish.

>thats a girl? I thought it was a guy.

They want the Sup Forums audience.

It probably had an upper hand since it was Disney.

This is not Disney, nor is it a big name studio, meaning the public won't go for it, and I've seen jack for advertising on this picture save some posters in theaters and a trailer before Sing.

So yeah, I expect a total crushing.

I don't get why people thought that this was going to get much publicity considering that Summit is only footing the bill for distribution of the film and only having genuinely curious people and critics pay for tickets would probably be enough to turn a profit for them
Still feel a little bad for the animation studio and Chinese company that made the film

Isn't that the fat werewolf from scary godmother

Juts from the preview, the animation was pretty underwhelming. And from the sounds of it, the story has nothing to write home with--a cliche lolunderdog versus big, evil corporations.

Except we've gone a step further and apparently Neppal monks have super powers to fight off these corporate bigwigs.

All and all though, at least the world-building is a bit more consistent than Zooptopia. Rather they go with caricatures with something familiar, than to label shallow world building as deep.

Loved Zootopia's animation, hated the story.

Watch it do better than Kubo

I haven't seen any batman movie so whatever, still hyped for rock dog.

I guess, at the end of the day, art is going to be the best thing to come from this movie. Somebody actually planned on drawing more in the last thread, but it didn't last and I guess their plans changed.