What is the fastest way for a director to end their career?

What is the fastest way for a director to end their career?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poe's_law
ancientegyptonline.co.uk/colourwhite.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The Melanin Side is strong in this one.

Rape one of the actresses, bonus points if she's underage

Lie.

Well, he didn't convert to chriistianity or Islam so i guess he still has a bright future

Who the hell associates dark and evil themes with skin color instead of the night?

literal fake news

I do

>a word to describe light level is now RAYCIS

It ends now.

liberals

>no link
>google finds nothing
fuck off troll

>obviously fake headline
>Sup Forums will get butthurt anyway

Morons which most people are now.

>source

Write multiple Avatar sequels.

>It shall henceforth be known as the "alt side"

>What is the fastest way for a director to end their career?
Say "no" to directing a Holocaust movie.

It's so easy to fuck with them. The problem is that they then take it to Twitter and then other morons parrot it thus making it shit you see on the regular.

No one cares about your opinions Sup Forums

Ask James Woods.

The statistically inclined disposition to murder and rape is strong in this one

Fake news. What's more realistic is that he'll just act like Kreia's sayings were the truth and that the force needs to be eliminated since it manipulates everyone. Even though Kreia was a bitter old woman who could never come to term with her failures and instead blamed everything else. She blamed the Jedi for being too stiff and uptight, she blames the Sith for being too weak to resist their emotions and attacks the force because she ultimately blames the force for the shortcomings of mankind.

Then why did a conservatard make up the article? Hmm, made me think.

Americans.

>the Light Side will now be called the BLACKED side, as JJ Abrams confirms BLACKED.COM endorsement. Parody, featuring Boyega, is currently being produced

Never forget, liberalism is the new racism.

I'm curious. How many people in this country does Hollywood actually think are racist? From what I can tell, it's very little, least in terms of what most people consider racist.

The whole gray jedi thing is real isn't it?

>After becoming a better pilot of the Falcon than Han Solo Rey became a Jedi
>She became more powerful than either Luke and Snoke
>she was so special that she could use both light and dark powers whilst being good
>she was the first and bestest ever gray jedi
>and then she got a medal for being the most beautiful and intelligent girl ever!

Nigger, we invented racism. Ah you conservards think racism is your ally? You merely adopted racism. We were born in it, molded by it. Republican'ts never lynched a single nigger.

It doesn't matter if it isn't real; what matters is the fact that it's believable, and that says something.

>Implying Twitter isn't 99.9% a liberal echo chamber.

Racism is rare to find these days, but a few mentally diseased and vocal blacks took it further by saying racism is in the little things you do, like moving away from a high crime neighborhood. You know why they say you cant take the ghetto out of the nigger? Its because once youre borne into that environment, you structure your self worth and understanding around it. So even though that racism dissipates and white people smile at you at the bus stop, your brain will take in that external factor and translate it into something a nog brain can understand. That is the base motivation for bell hooks writings, that is what keeps Shaun Knight going. And I love it when a black milennial encounters old fashioned racism in the south, theyre stunned to the core.

kill you career? only if you are a pleb.

>It doesn't matter if it isn't real; what matters is the fact that it's believable, and that says something.

>this is how Sup Forumstards ACTUALLY argue

Considering how much they lift from the old EU fanverse? Yes, it's happening. Abrams fell for the "Kreia is 100% correct meme," like a lot of the star wars fanbase. Even though she was heavily presented in the story as a lying hypocrite. But she says the deep things about Star Wars and if I agree with what she says, then I'll be a next level Star Wars fan and not some fucking pleb playing pretend.

Up next: Alien franchise drops use of the word "alien" to combat the negative connotations associated with undocumented Americans.

It's not believable at all though. I didn't have to google it to know it was fake.

This. You'd have to be fucking retarded to not immediately assume it's fake.

goddammed jew wanting to fuck things up. but you know what J. J. "the mortal" Abrams, this wont hold forever. what the FUCK he think he is?

JJ ruined star trek and star wars.
What fandom and franchise will he ruin next?

bravo sir, bravo!

>JJ directs a Stargate reboot

>It doesn't matter if it isn't real
Ahahaha, the fucking partisan hackery. It's unreal.

Only if you're a goy. No the fastest way is to insult the tribe.

>completely fake article

Let's see how many hundreds of replies this thread gets from IQlets assuming its real.

>Jew Jew Abrams to make movie of Half Life

IS NOTHING SACRED!

It will be called Nigger Side.

More like you'd have to be delusional and living under a rock to assume it IS fake.

it better not be, because i was soo triggered

give link

No, it's been determined that it's fake. But it wouldn't surprise me if it was real, and it shouldn't surprise you either.

It shouldn't surprise, but it's still a lie.

Ummm.... you forgot that's also incredibly funny? See this is part of the problem

Americans have been conditioned over the last decade to become completely obsessed with race

Sup Forums is always right

>resorting to stealing a funnier meme again
why can't liberals meme bros?

>>Sup Forums

White people have been conditioned over time to correlate skin color with dark and evil and white with pure and innocent.

hmm maybe there's a reason behind that

Yeah... it's like those "milk is racist" or something. Clearly fake, right?

or humans are diurnal

>She wants to be talked about, as is evidenced by her ludicrous assertion this past weekend that the Star Wars mega-franchise is racist because Darth Vader is black.

They are pushing their agenda so hard

Says what an actual gullible idiot you are. The people who believed it wanted to believe it, and they're in the minority.

>It doesn't matter if it isn't real; what matters is the fact that it's believable, and that says something.

suicide

Stop posting this same exact thing.

allow children to die during the filming of an action scene involving a helicopte-

OH WAIT

So what's gonna be the big bad now? Oh right, white young men who don't get laid.

Dear user you are absolutely right.

>First they came for my cartoons But I had stopped watching Cartoons.
>Then they came for my comic books but I was too old to care
>Then they came for my video games and jimmies were rustled.
>Now they just seem like they are trying to outdo each other with more absurd notions.

Top Kek though. i Haven't given a fuck about Star Wars since Star Wars Galaxies broke my heart and sucked out loud.

You know all those memes are on Sup Forums, right?

to show it to liberals and see them agree to it easily, dumb dumb

Does it count as a backfire then if the liberals are the one who call it fake bullshit and the conservatards are the ones that take the bait hook line and sinker?

>things I pull outta my ass, the post

>White people have been conditioned over time to correlate white with pure and innocent

It was those white 'gyptions homie. They wuz makin wite the colur of purity n sheet. Gnome sayin?

ancientegyptonline.co.uk/colourwhite.html

>mfw all of the white heterosexual protagonists of the Star Wars universe are being killed off so it's a bunch of white women and brown people against white men

I guarantee Luke Skywalker will die in episode 8.

Or maybe it has to do with night and day, because people of all races have always been scared of the dark and what they can’t see

Maybe if you're retarded

It's not believable. It's so retarded, you're so retarded.

When will jews learn that people don't want every movie to be an sjw lecture?

My god modern liberals are a fucking cancer on society. They are no different than the hardcore evangelicals or traditional parents banning "offensive" content from school and media. There is no difference to me between crazy christians banning music for its offensive (anti christian) content and sjw retard liberals banning "racist" content.

And now, the younger generations are rebelling against it by being more classically liberal (which is now considered conservative), just as kids a few decades ago rebelled by being liberal. Its pretty much the same phenomenon, im sure there are many other instances. Only this time its much more scary, since big goverment and big corporations suddenly believe they are the voice of morality and implement this idiotic, totalitarian ideology. Thank fuck trump won.

>Make up shit like this
>Call other things FAKE NOOZ
I hope you realize you dicks are only fooling yourselves with this shit. You want to see the librul media in action so you spread lies to tickle your hyperpartisan boner.

>trump voters

This user is actually right though, because shit more retarded than this happens literally every day

Shut the fuck up your sjw fuck. Conservatism is the new coubter culture, you out of touch fag.

but I knew it was fake immediately

Imagine being so fucking stupid you actually think this is real.

REE no fun allowed, only legitimal news and sources!

It follows logically. Sjw libcucks are banning words and destroying history and media everywhere because the get offended on someone else's behalf and use that as an excuse to be control freak totalitarian cunts.

>light side and dark side is a racist trope
Ohhhh dark side
Get it??
Dark as in black SO ITS RACIST YOU BIGOT
goddamn i want off this ride

If I was in a room with JJ Abrams and Hillary Clinton, and I had a gun with a single bullet, I would shoot JJ.

And then I would spit on Clinton.

Too redpilled for tv. Sjw redditors triggered in 5 4 3 2

>it's okay to be outraged by made up things, because they could have happened
Don't breed.

The ride where you instantly believe any shitty unsourced image on Sup Forums and proceed to be enraged by it, even after several people have called it out for being fake?
I want to get off that wild ride too.