What are some creative / unusual deaths?

what are some creative / unusual deaths?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dMSKHMLtXlc
express.co.uk/news/world/688673/brick-hits-russian-car-windscreen
youtu.be/eiYoBbEZwlk?t=131
youtube.com/watch?v=RWZQ0JPmEzc
youtube.com/watch?v=yTi70uoe0KI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Found Footage but whatever

COOKING POTS DON'T MELT GOLD

Getting shot

>hanging himself
>creative
at least you tried user, here have a participation medal

the guy probably wouldnt even have died all that fast

Why didn't she just use her arms to protect her face

>only assholes have matching cars and working equipment

Cause she's a dumb woman

youtube.com/watch?v=dMSKHMLtXlc

she survived. google it.

Spoonfeed me

Uh dude, I don't think she did.

>The woman was named locally as Olga Gaikovichn and local news sources report that she was rushed to hospital but later died of her injuries

this shit is spooky

I remember reading how she made it to the hospital and then dies shortly after. If you've seen the complete video she has about 1/3 of her skull and brain matter obliterated by the brick, the husband is in tears trying to put pieces of her skull and brain back into what is left of her head. No way in hell she made it.

she's fine.

>the husband is in tears trying to put pieces of her skull and brain back into what is left of her head

bruh that is fucked

>they're in it for the money! Not the science.

>If you've seen the complete video she has about 1/3 of her skull and brain matter obliterated by the brick, the husband is in tears trying to put pieces of her skull and brain back into what is left of her head.
bullshit. link it.

>husband is in tears trying to put pieces of her skull and brain back into what is left of her head

Yeah, that'll do the trick lmao

this scene was a bit too real for my tastes

>creative death
>the fat retard literally just stole Crassus' death from history and tweaked it slightly, pouring gold on his head instead of down his throat to symbolize his thirst for wealth

GRRM remains a hack.

stupid fucking bikers

fuck bikers

It was unusual in how brutal and graphic it was. I can't think of another major long-term character on any show going out in such a gruesome way.

SAW made a whole franchise off of it

Yeah, the fucked up part is mostly him being left alive for what feels like forever.

I read that Jacqueline Kennedy had the same reaction. Maybe is just your first instinct when you see someone's head explode

whoops

Oh let me guess, China?

The show is total garbage now but I at least appreciate how they did the comic justice and didn't hold back there. I remember everyone on Sup Forums saying they would pussy out.

this is just darwinism

No she didn't

express.co.uk/news/world/688673/brick-hits-russian-car-windscreen

Did he travel back in time?

that's metal as fuck

>*falls asleep at wheel*
DANG SELF DRIVING CARS TAKIN ERE JAHBS

Imagine having to live with the trauma of that experience and regularly recollect it, because your co-worker is a moron

you'd think there would be a safety feature that immediately notices an obstruction and stops the machine

china?

The BBC made a 6-part police thriller called Rellik which just ended, so you can binge it.
It's about a serial killing case where each victim is found naked in a playground, their fingers cut off, their teeth ripped out and their face completely fucked by being doused with hydrochloric acid. Some seriously fucked up shit, and all done so that the victims can't be identified.

Other than that, Midsomer Murders is famous for its unusual and creative deaths. It's been going on for 19 series and it's set in an idyllic English countryside. Perfect mix of comfy and murder. There's at least four victims in each episode and they're all creative.
Some cruel ones:
>tied to a tree naked and torso smeared with honey so wild boars eat your intestines while you're still alive
>nailed to the grass with croquet hoops and being catapulted to death with wine bottles (literally with a catapult)

Some creative but also kinda funny ones:
>pushed into a huge hotel tumble dryer and tumbled to death
>an eccentric old man who obsessively collected old newspapers being crushed by three huge towers of millions of newspapers

what kind of machine is that?

sauce on video?

POO

how embarassing

unreal

use google

>back in the day
>surfing something awful spin off sites
>see videos tagged with 'lave'
>close browser and walk away without opening

fuck those things

>slips on his own shit

this is like a punchline

We should just run down the list of Final Destination deaths.

That happen to an otaku
A 37-year-old Japanese man was found dead in his apartment in Sendai, buried under several hundred manga and magazines. The Miyagi Prefectural Police are currently investigating the case, but they think that his death was an accident triggered by the Northeastern Japan earthquake on the 14th.

Imhotep in "The Mummy" 1999.

So much effort, if there was no way to escape then why even bother? Just shoot them all in the head and be done with it.

I really enjoyed Rellik, I'm a complete sucker for cruel and unusual deaths like those acid murders

I've watched a few episodes of Midsomer back when Nettles was still the main character and it was pretty good. I remember the wine bottle one, really chilling. The best part was how the killer made his wife watch it and she hated her husband so much she gave the killer advice on aiming the bottles

That has to be the epitome of irony, being crushed to death by your otaku lifestyle, he probably died happy though

But there was a way to escape.

>car pulls a wheelie
Kek. Top that, bikerfags.

Unironic kek.

>back to the future 4

CRAWWWWWWWWWWWLING IN MYY SKIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

like, literally

this is a 3D movie isn't

lol dream sequence

I thought gold was very malleable, like you can bite it and it will leave a dent.

>when you shit on the wrong street

Soylent green maker 2000

There's less than a second between when he touches it and he's pulled completely through. There's realistically no way to stop the machine, which is clearly moving incredibly fast, in time to help anything. The obvious solution is for the workers to know, hey don't touch this thing that will fucking obliterate you instantly.

'TIS BUT A FLESH WOUND

human smooshing machine

Gold has a melting temperature of almost 2000F. A cooking pot can't even reach half that; you'd need a kiln. Being able to leave a mark =! melting.

I don't think I've seen someone boiled before.

There actually is a way to stop it but doing so would completely destroy the machine as the force required to stop something moving that quickly is immense and I'm certain the chinese would rather see one hundred of their workers die before they'd lose one of those machines.

youtu.be/eiYoBbEZwlk?t=131

reminds me of under the skin

Sometimes you shit on the street
Sometimes the street shits on you

More than the Hollywood depiction, these 'rekt' deaths show how much more cruel life can be and how stupidly fragile it is.

>stopping a saw blade is the same
Do you even understand force? That tiny little saw blade generates probably less than 1/1000 the force of a giant machine that can easily fit multiple humans inside it at once.

hold on I got this

>Dothrakian gold is different.

No I understand what you're saying, but the cost to replace the table saw mechanism is only 60 dollars. If you factored in the cost of a mechanism capable of stopping that rolling machine, it's probably astronomical in comparison. So if one does exist, I'd imagine the Chinese wouldnt be quick to install them.

>"Pajeet forgot that the designated shitting street was changed last week"

did he slip on his own shit?

shit happens

youtube.com/watch?v=RWZQ0JPmEzc

Where we're going we don't need roaaaaddddddsssssssss

>not even autoerotic asphyxiation
Way to go out like a pleb Williams.

>guy just drives off after brakechecking motorcycle to the point it spins out

what a faggot

As brutal as the scene was, I can't help but feel like the network kept them from going all the way. There's behind-the-scenes of practical stuff we saw VERY little of which probably got cut.

what did he put in there

youtube.com/watch?v=yTi70uoe0KI

I used to work for the company that produced this.