John Cena/Shazam

For the love of all that is kino tweet at john cena and beg him to be Shazam opposite The Rock. It is the only casting choice that needs to be memed into existence

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1yiTKIF6bWs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm game for Cena as Shazam
Who's gonna be Billy though

It might be better for John Cena to be Shazam since the Dwayne Johnson tweeted that he wants to run for president after Trump is done. There would be no more DC live action movies for 8 years while The Rock is president.

Him or Tatum

If he grew his hair out longer then yeah, I can see him as Captain Marvel.

>It might be better for John Cena to be Shazam since the Dwayne Johnson tweeted that he wants to run for president after Trump is done.
Democrat or Republican?

I mean, if it's the latter he might be the first republican candidate I'd vote for, but I'd love to see The Rock verbally clown on Trump in 2020.

You already know what it is

Exactly what i was thinking

A leaked screenshot of the Shazam movie

Fucking get this to DC
>a kid's idea of a cool superhero would be exactly like over the top and cheesy Cena
I mean, this is fucking perfect

>SuperCena FUs BlackRock
I'd watch it

>It is the only casting choice that needs to be memed into existence

You seem to be forgetting about the need to have a movie with Liam Neesons and Bruce Willy.

Been saying this for years.

Great minds think alike

Doesn't anybody wants a real actor?

DCEU needs to go full meme to have a chance against MCU

Why? He doesn't even have to act to be like Captain Marvel, he just need to be himself

He's wrestler, he's an actor.

I'd rather have someone enthusiastic than a "real actor" whose every second of screen time screams " I think I'm better than this"

Thats hal jordan stupid

you're the one that's stupid

>Thinking we'll ever see live action Hal again instead of being stuck with John "token black" Stewart for the foreseeable future if anything

The board wanted triple h to play thor and gina whats her fuck to play wonder woman. What the fuck do you think.

Its been reported that glc is gonna be focused on john joining the corps and learning from hal whos been in it for a hot minute

Gina would have been a far better WW than spooky skeleton and I would actually go and see her movie if she was cast in the role

but since DC doesn't seem to want my money, oh well

>implying there's anything wrong with that
And what we got is a two-expression prettyface Thor and WW that's like a plank of wood in more ways than one. WWE castings definitely wouldn't be worse.

wwe wrestlers are actors

Hemsworth and Gadot are literally on the same level as your typical wwf wrestler.
He meant good actors.

Oh, so you guys want a fast and furious but with comic book characters. I get it now. Carry on.

yeah but gadot isn't physically fit or attractive, gina is

She has a pretty face. She just has the body of a plank of wood, and can't act or emote at all.

It's really something amazing that you somehow just now discovered this.

> cena as Shazam
>Movie shazam ends up as a better superman than movie superman

I'd rather more WWE wrestlers get movie roles desu

>Hemsworth and Gadot are literally on the same level as your typical wwf wrestler.
this is hilariously wrong

I like Becky but she can't speak English

The comic book reading demographic are a fickle bunch. You have one side screaming and whining about continuity and character. Then there's another side that just wants something fun and entertaining.

Nah, it isn't. The rock can act, but he's the only one that ever had any charisma. Hemsworth and Gadot wouldn't be out of place at all at a wwf or wcw show.

you could start by posting superior Bliss instead m8

In the role of Shazam, there's few real actors that actually fit it, and opposite the Rock, fuck it go full meme

So then we all agree?
Save the DCEU by turning it into superpowered Wrestlemania.

He'd be better as Major Force or Cable

just give me Sami Zayn as Wally West, Roman as Lobo, Rollins as Dick.

lol no

better than any of the other divas, sadly

>Sami Zayn as Wally West
Would that make Kevin Owens the Turtle?

Boy if Scooby-Doo could be great with wrestlers anything can

Fuck off you already posted this in my other thread

> The Miz as Booster Gold

youtube.com/watch?v=1yiTKIF6bWs

Hahahaha that would be perfect

the correct answer is Alan Ritchson (aquaman on smallville) and if youve seen blue mountain state you see he can play goofy kid.

But can he get jacked for the role?

if anything the JL lantern is going to be jessica cruz so it isn't as much of a sausage fest

also >johns

Why doesn't Big Match Jhon make a cameo in all the DC flicks like Stan does in the Marvel ones

How the fuck did The Miz become the best thing in the company? God I love him

Patrick Warburton was the perfect choice for Captain Marvel but it's just 15 years too late

Honestly, 15 years ago, but today, Lucy Lawless as WW, Warburton as Shazam and Fillion as Hal would've been great

The brand split ( and being on the good half) really helped him, he gets more time to be a smug bastard and had out participation awards

>had out participation awards
God that was so good the only reason I want AJ to lose the title is so Miz can take it

Don't quote me, but I'm pretty sure he's Republican, just doesn't bring it up because its career suicide nowadays

>The Rock jobbing to Cena
DROPPED

Thad was fucking shredded back in the day, he'd be fine

Hes already been jacked enough.

maybe Cena 10 years ago. Cena right now has a gorilla face

But who would play Mary and Captain Marvel Jr.? And Dr. Sivana?

If only we could bring him from the past, he was perfect

Or you know, just CGI his ass into the movie

she needs to get slimed