Is the future like you imagined, Sup Forums?

Is the future like you imagined, Sup Forums?

>Everything is brown, desolate, and miserable.
>I don't recognize anyone
>They all hate eachother

I live near Los Angeles, this is just tuesday for me.

Why is Solo the only one with an X? A decent amount of them are already cancelled.

>Everything is brown, desolate, and miserable.
I thought you meant the cast, then I realized you were talking about the landscape.

Holy shit there's a mutant on this ad

When did Godzilla become a Marvel property?

why not both.

What's the event after this one? One where they finally deal with the strange case of the red skull and the cripple's brain?

Where?
Also, who's that purple and green guy beside Ms. America and child Baxter Stockman?

>When did Godzilla become a Marvel property?
user...

What's up with Gerald from Hey Arnold's outfit?
Who's the goblin dude with the hammer?

Fin Fang Foom

Was this even an event?

Cable. Though who knows if he's recovered his powers yet.

This is an ad of the post-CW II status quo.

Prowler.

Moon-girl? Her book is pretty fun. I don't know why it's been meandering the past few issue but up until that it was a fun and coherent story.

Goblin dude is Slapstick

YASS

I don't get it. There are a bunch of characters in current on going comics that aren't featured.

Fucking marvel and their liberal agenda.

Because these are the characters Marvel wanted to push. According with the sales chart it failed

These are the heroes Marvel wanted to push, you'll notice the right is filled with their Tumblr bait.

Dunno, never cared much for Marvel.

I think I could forgive Marvel for most things if everyone in their universes wasn't such a fucking asshole. No one is likable any more.

Seriously, is there one legitimately nice person who won't immediately throw a punch the instant someone disagrees with them in their entire universe? I'm including civilians in this too.

They both sound rad. Cheers.

Fuck. Another event with heroes bitching and whining at each other?

Why the FUCK does Dr. Strange need an axe?

At the start of the new volume a super science guy eats all the magic in a bunch of universes including 616. this leaves strange without most of his spells. Now he has to rely on old magical relics.

I think Im just gonna go bust out my long box and just read everything in it.

There's some crap in there but nothing as bad as this

I expected better Photoshop skills. I produced far more professional material on Photoshop a decade ago for a class assignment.

Solo is the only one that's confirmed, regardless of how badly the other ones are selling.

What is Miles hanging from?

Shitty Photoshop skills, son. Any one with spacial awareness wouldn't have made that completely asinine mistake of having Spider-Bendis hanging from nothing.

Fuck Aaron for this. Seriously, magic is one of the most awesome things in Marvel. You have things the gods who fill the Marvel universe and the worlds that Ditko designed in his run as Doctor Strange. There is so much you can do with that... but no. Let's turn it into another boring universe where people just use weapons to beat the crap out of each other.

>Can summon powerful creatures from other realms
>Creatively Bankrupt writing staff give him an ax.

I don't get it. How are they divided? At first I'd assume by age but they have fucking Strange on the team New and a ton of dudes I don't recognize on team Old.

Also is Marvel pushing Fin Fang Foom or something now?

man, both sides are around 50/50 ehh,ok and shit
right side is like 80% garbage though

>How are they divided?

There's a big divide in the ground right there dude.

Has Quake even been in anything yet? I know Elektra's popped up in Uncanny Avengers and Spider-Man 2099.

Whatever. At least Nova's good. For the 12 issues it gets.

Probably American Kaiju's snout.

She's going to be leading the Secret Warriors.

See this is what I don't get about Doctor Strange. Why are they writing him as an Earth based hero? Yes, he lives on Earth, but his job is to ensure that the universe stays in balance. A job that requires him to travel through space and time itself.

As all the cosmic comics since the early days of Captain Marvel and Warlock till the early days of Bendis demonstrate the Earth is just one of many planets in the universe. Unlike in DC, Earth is not the center of the universe. So why limit Strange to just Earth?

An excellent question. What gives Marvel?

No, half of this characters flopped to limbo already

Gee, I wonder which oneas are tgoing to turn out to be the good guys.

I dropped off but Aaron's Strange was like traveling dimensions and shit

MOVIE, but you knew that already.

sadly time and space adventures are too complicated for modern comic readers to follow if they're not basically star wars mixed with pop culture references

I honestly think it's more Aaron's fault than it is Marvel. I know it might be just me, but I think that Aaron's biggest fault with his writing is that everything has to be obvious and in your face about everything. His villains are the most dangerous. His heroes are the greatest that ever existed. You get the idea, but it's aggravating as shit.

I mean, the warning signs where there, ever since he first began to work on Thor. Unlike Gillen, Aaron only focused on the physical parts of Thor rather than the stranger tales. Something which is absolutely essential in my eyes.

I was talking about in general. It seems to me recently, especially after Bendis that everyone is more focused on keeping Strange on Earth than they are putting him into strange worlds. I also don't think that what Aaron does can be compared to some of the stuff the earlier writers did. See, the dimensions that Strange traveled to initially were completely alien. There was nothing in common really with our world and those dimensions.

Whos black girl and how she wears a helmet with all that hair?

it is strange how a common complaint writing him is "how do you make reasonable threats" when the solution seems like just throwing him in new dimensions

It helps with new readers. Might be easier to jump on board if it's earth and human based. Good writing should be able to use any setting or out of the norm conventions, like magic and aliens, to tell a human story but maybe the higher ups in the company wanted to appeal to a wider audience.

>Cap standing way in the back while Iron Man headlines
Hahah thanks Feige