Thoughts on Cybersix?

Thoughts on Cybersix?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z22seoMxgpI
youtube.com/watch?v=rbArxQDGNUA
thepiratebay.org/torrent/8637542/Cybersix_complete_en-fr_dual_audio_[576p25_DVDrip_mkv]
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I need to find some time to watch it.

Cybersex

youtube.com/watch?v=Z22seoMxgpI

Pretty neato straightforward superhero show.

It does an awful job explaining what the green goo is for which makes a later episode somewhat confusing.

why does it look like an anime

I always assumed she needed it to sustain herself, it's probably answered in the comics.

I remember my mom refused to believe Adrian was Cybersix.

Overrated

Don't really know

Watched two episodes and planned to watch more but never did

Animation was cool and all, but the dialogue was awful

Beautiful show with a great premise and a cool MC, however, it gets hamstrung by a pretty formulaic episode structure that doesn't do much with the underlying plot until the very end.

Despite its dark, mature aesthetic, it succumbs to Saturday morning cartoon syndrome in a very noticeable way.

I'm not saying it should've been HBO Spawn or anything, but some focus on the overarching plot instead of villains/monsters of the week would've been better.

Did she?

Everything ended on a cliffhanger.

In the comics, yes, she needs it like a vampire needs blood (she even obtains it from other cybrogs by biting them!). In the TV show, though, she's only shown eating it twice and the first time she was injured, leading me to believe she only needed it to heal herself.

It's a Japanese/Canadian/German production.

Created by a argentinian

I love how it doesn't keep the cape consistent. They will draw the thing as absolutely gigantic if it'll look cool.

and based on an Argentine comic

>no long version of the theme song
;_;

W..what are you doing boner?

One of the more believable reverse traps.

>that chapter in the comic where she tells a lie in her male guise to the fat guy about Cybersix banging "him" to shore up the deception

I always love whenever anything sacrifices visual consistency or realism for the sake of shot for shot aesthetics and physically impossible composition.

Like in the new Moon Knight where his cape is like 30 feet long composed of the page's negative space.

Cyberbest

its french

The biggest problem was it was only 13 episodes, and it definitely had a like 3 or 4 weak episodes which is really bad when you have a limited series like this since they compromise so much more of the overall series.

did you like or hate the bird episode Sup Forums?

A kids show based off the mature comic, but it's good? The hell is this sorcery?

>she gets tangled in her cape and falls to her death at the end

I liked the episode, I think the only bad episodes where the one with the racist japanese detective and the one with the mindcontroled cop.

My favorite episode was the one with the blue assassin. I laughed when she turned invisible on the car but put her seatbelt making her invisibility pointless.

I think the bird episode was actually really surprisingly scary. They managed to capture this super oppressive and dangerous atmosphere purely with how vicious and how omnipresent they made the birds, rather than making them into monsters.

I think not only was the bird monster at the end kind of stupidly designed (I would have preferred something like a giant raven rather than an anthropomorphic creature) but I honestly think it may not have needed a climactic singular monster at the end to begin with and the swarms could have carried it.

Cybersix was my first boner, I´m talking about the dress up scene where she takes off her school teacher clothes and puts that skin tight outfit. The moon lighting makes it feel like Im watching a french film.

Loved it. Especially the opening and ending songs.

Underrated series.

Amazing song that needs to have the full version released, as there is literally no reason for them not to.

Deserves another season.

I bet most of you didn't know that this exists:
youtube.com/watch?v=rbArxQDGNUA

>barely known beyond those who were lucky to catch it on Fox ages ago
>Didn't get a proper DVD release until about 2 years ago
>Canned after ONE season
>Overrated

You do not know what that word means.

This is what happens when you try to make Tim Burton´s Batman with a shoestring budget.

Funny enough my aunt on my dads side actually looks like Adrien. My dad actually used to watch Cybersix with me back in the mid 2000s.

The show also had genuine intimate moments at times.

>Tr to watch show
>Good animation with shallow plots
>Try to read the comics
>Not really all that engaging

A solid meh

I took it that she did need it every so often, but they just didn't bother showing her collecting vials every time since it would have just become unnecessary stuff to animate in every single battle.

Storytime all the translated ones I have

Think the comics where even more queer.

Thanks user, I didn´t know there where translated.

Show gave me my reverse-trap fetish.

>they won't fucking release the full version of the song even though it's been confirmed to exist

That woman can't be that much of a well-known person to be withholding such a marvelous gem of musical delight!

It took me a few episodes to realize that they were the same person and it blew my young mind.

The original comic should have used werewolves. Sexy Ellen is sexy.

Did you miss the first episode? Because it's pretty hard to miss that entire reveal.

>the dress up scene where she takes off her school teacher clothes and puts that skin tight outfit

That bit was hot without even showing anything.

I think for a cartoon from Argentina it's damn near impossible to find in spanish.

Loved this cartoon as a kid
I'm a little surprised it didn't give me a latex or reverse trap fetish

some hero overlayed the English audio over the french DVD rips since this show was never released on dvd in english so this is the highest quality verson you can get in english.

thepiratebay.org/torrent/8637542/Cybersix_complete_en-fr_dual_audio_[576p25_DVDrip_mkv]

Yeah, it was sexy yet classy.

Best pairing. Wish I could access the comics. How did those end?

i'd LOVE to see her get slimed

Pretty much
>Short-haired brunette
>Ample, athletic figure
>Runs around at night in skin-tight black leather with a sleek black panther

pure sex.

I hate to be a contrarian but theme songs that good don't belong on shows that mediocre. The visuals are great, but the writing is trash. Oh my God. C6 is the Miraculous Ladybug of the 90s, except ML doesn't have a good theme song.

Deep in my Feels

They released a DVD set here like two years ago user.

Thanks user, i had no idea.

heh

Lazy put together "clip show" with excellent animation.

But what else do you expect from Canada, at least unlike Peter Pan And The Pirates I can can get through more then 1 episode and enjoy it at the same time as well.

Also not enough zany moments like this, seems that Michihata (and or Masuda) was the only one(s) who tried on that show.

>"clip show"

In what fucking way?