>Dadrock show that went on for too long finally is put out of his misery
>We can be heroes starts playing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OKMSgZo9c8s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>bowie
>dadrock
you dont even deserve a you

I bet you liked the Gravity Falls finale.

>Dadrock
When will this meme die?

Is OP just 12 or baiting?

AND NOTHING

WILL KEEP US TOGETHER

WHATS ON THE OTHER SIDE

>Dadrock
fuck off Sup Forums

you're absolutely right, the show did go on way too long and the last few seasons were shit. in fact, i was never really in love with regular show in the first place.

thats not fucking dad rock

>Boring show lasts for season after season
CO: YAWN
>Boring show kills of character for no reason in finale
CO: OMG 100/10

When did Sup Forums become such comfy-hating edgelords

Sup Forums literally grieved for 3 days nonstop when Bowie died, I doubt the majority would dismiss him as dadrock

why not both.jpg

When you come up with another name to call old songs you don't like and make it stick.

Ever since Woy and WBB, every time someone said it was comfy everyone was against it.

Quick off topic reminder that Teenage Wildlife is his best song

Heroes is the only song that doesn't sound shitty, by him.

Lets dance
Station to station
Modern love
Lady stardust
Changes
All the young dudes
Oh you pretty things
Space oddity
Kooks
Reality
Ziggy stardust
Rebel rebel
Life on mars

Shut up faggot.

It's time to face Reality, your Modern Love for Ziggy Stardust that you listen to Station to Station doesn't change you and your friends aren't All The Young Dudes you used to be, back when you could say "Oh you pretty things" to a 'woman' without getting punched by Lady Stardust and 'her' trans labeled friends. Changes have happened since then, no one says Lets Dance to any David Bowie song anymore, he's as questionable of a musician as a Space Oddity like Life on Mars, you might think I'm trying to be a Rebel Rebel but it's true, and you're part of the Kooks who deny things have changed, especially taste which might be subjective, but yours is still wrong.

I want to die, why do Otaku hate cartoons so much, if they love anime so much they should move to Africa.

Rule 3

Life on Mars is unironically Bowies best Song.
Prove Me Wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=OKMSgZo9c8s

ok