*Audience whistles and howls*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D4zzsGpPGDY
youtube.com/watch?v=v2TuuesVFLY
danicamckellar.com/pdf/percolation.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=MxDUyXVxjzw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

is this the official cunny thread?

because I have a question and I don't want to make a new thread for it.

do whatever you please

Was that your question?

>watching comfy sitcom
>semi famous person appears at the door
>*Audience howls and begins applause

Why did she turn into a duck?

Do modern audience still howl and whistle when a hot chick shows up? Or did times change?

hot chicks don't show up

it's sexist and forbidden

Cat calling is illegal now

If I could whistle i'd do it all the time.

it literally is in france

i can't either with my mouth, but i found out if you stick a macaroni noodle halfway in your butthole and do a little fart, it whistles lol. you have to hold it still at first to get the hang of it

okay.

so I just moved to a new apartment which is right next to a middle school and as a, let's say, weak willed person, it's getting really hard to NOT have dirty thoughts every time I go outside.

on top of that, pretty recently, while I was walking in front of said school, a girl asked me for a cigarette. I told her no and that smoking is dumb and we parted ways.

but yesterday, while I was walking the same route, the same said hi to me and we just started chatting.

I'm really tempted to talk to her even more, maybe even hang out and go get coffee or something. but I'm worried about my self-control. right now, I don't think I see her as a potential sexual partner, but what if I do fall in love? or what would people think of me hanging out with a 13 year old girl?

Never saw this show. Always thought of it as a Married With Children rip-off. Should i give it a try?

Just go for it, what's the worst that could happen? There is no better sex than with ripe fruit

it's Married with Children w/ a puppet. I only remembered the later seasons not having the wife there.

You're kidding right?

Ah, the classic brown noodle. My uncle showed me this when I was a kid

???

What, are they going to call the cops on him for having consenting sex with another person?

time to move user before the cunny ruins your life

you've only got one life to live, friend

It is illegal though. Like it or not, age of consent is here to stay.

Here its legal to fuck 15years and up. 28 currently and sometimes I hook up with 15-17 school girls mostly because they are actually pretty good fucks since they dont have toxic mindset of women at their 20s.

claimed

who's your sitcomfu?

No you don't.

We're talking about girls a few years younger then 15 so your post is worth literally nothing.

You've literally just met your future wholesome wife if you play your cards right and instead you posted on Sup Forums asking autists and depressives what you should do.

Your only problem now is that it's been twice and you didn't ask for her number or anything so it will be difficult to talk to her again. You don't wanna seem creepy and always be around the school at that time

Oh, your an Ameritard. My bad, here it is legal for two consenting people that are old enough to think for themselves to have sex without going to jail. But in the land of the free, if you have sex with a girl that is 17 and 364 days and its your 18th birthday you might be on your'e way to the sex offender's list for life!

AHHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

fucks PTP

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAH

as someone who frequently interacts with middle schoolers I will say that they're pretty retarded and you'll probably get caught because of that. Someone will overhear her blabbing about it, even if she's totally fine with it. If you must do something like this, wait until high school where people learn a little discretion (but make sure she's not in remedial or standard classes because those kids are all retarded too)

>20 Year Anniversary Episode
>Hey dad!
*Audience winces*

What? Honestly mate what the fuck is this post?

You are a fucking monster

Tell her you'll buy her a pack of cigs if she gives you a kiss. Then go from there. If she says yes you're already on a one way ticket to the pink satin expressway

why?

>cat calling

what's that?

oh u

Ask her her age casually while talking to her. Then fuck her anyway

I haven't done anything. I substitute sometimes in middle schools and high schools in southern california and I hear crazy shit from people who just met me. The other day one of the first sentences a 9th grader said to me was "Two kids in this class have sucked dick and I saw the pictures." I'm not into fat mexicans or jail time so school kids aren't my thing, I'm just trying to warn user that he is probably going to get caught and sent to federal pound-me-in-the-ass prison.

stay away faggot.

Rape her

>I haven't done anything
Spoken like an unsub

meow :3

>mom and dad kiss each other
oooOOOOooooooh!

>Uncle kisses niece

youtube.com/watch?v=D4zzsGpPGDY

lmao
what the fuck

It wasn't her blood uncle, it was just a close friend of her father's that they called uncle.

Still creepy as fuck though.

how'd the episode end

Orgy, why do you think the show is called Family Ties?

You must be old if you are asking this question. the only thing nu males go ape shit over is cape shit.

Why do I know that guy's voice?

hissing at pussy

Enjoy prison dick with no teeth OP.
Nobody cares about the "But we wuv each uddah!!" defense.

>Why did she turn into a duck?

Sad zoz... :^{

Here's what she looks like now.

In some parts of Mexico age 12 is concent

>
>If I could whistle i'd do it all the time.

You mean a cocksucker cramp? Never learn how it's undignified over 8 years of age.

this is quite the ADVANCED cunnyposting, you dumb faggot

LOL IS THE SHERIFF OF NOTTINGHAM GONNA COLLAR YOU BRITFAGS? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
::::inhales::::
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>claimed
>who's your sitcomfu?
Fuck you! I claimed her way back on the internet when the show was still running.

>
>LOL IS THE SHERIFF OF NOTTINGHAM GONNA COLLAR YOU BRITFAGS? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>::::inhales::::
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oi guvna. We arrested him on kiddy fiddly diddly, we did. But this bloke has warrants for watching TV illegally.

youtube.com/watch?v=v2TuuesVFLY

autism

What the fuck? She's not even in her 40's yet there's no reason to have that much shitty cosmetic surgery done.

>
>What the fuck? She's not even in her 40's yet there's no reason to have that much shitty cosmetic surgery done.
She dumped Bobcat Goldthwait for Jay Moor. In fact she was fucking older men for favors when it was the norm.

she took the bogpill

>what's the worst that could happen

Meanwhile Danica McKellar still looks top notch and actually has brain cells.
>danicamckellar.com/pdf/percolation.pdf

> (OP)
>
>
>
>Meanwhile Danica McKellar still looks top notch and actually has brain cells.
>>danicamckellar.com/pdf/percolation.pdf
Fuck off with your old ladies m8 .

Won't that lead to disproportionate arrests of People of Colour?

No.

STILL WOULD

>wolf-whistle
Interesting. Never heard that before. Sounds better than "cat-call".

Ew

> Hey zack, can you pick up the kids from practice tonight?

>women expect men to initiate interactions
>get upset when less than desirables try to get their attention
>complain on Twitter about said interactions conflating the experience as sexual harassment
>doesn't understand why she's still single at 30+
>actual men are arresting other men for this.

What has the world come to. I'm not even talking about extreme cases where the guy physically touched you on the tits or whatever. Get fucked.

Adult here, relationships aren't a 24/7 fuckfest. Grow up kids.

> Slater, mama needs more ice cream.

How do you go from this

I knew a guy who dated a 12 year old girl when he was 18, nobody seemed to mind even though she was barely starting puberty

Jay and Nikki were big time cokeheads.

To this in 3 years

Good Lord!

> I told her no and that smoking is dumb

maybe you can be the father figure she clearly is crying out for

you raise that child user

teach her and guide her, HARD

She's 37 in that picture, here she is 32, kill the plastic surgeon.

>future wholesome wife
>asking for cigarettes
lol. She's already a giant slut beyond redemption.

>ahh peg, i tell ya hitler should have won, i cant wait until we exterminate all those damn jews

wtf, i didnt know the 80s were like THAT

Hey AAAAALLLLL, did you exterminate all the Jews in the garage?

>toxic mindset of women at their 20's

this better be some advanced bait and youre not actually revealing that once women start gaining an ounce of maturity is when you cant connect with them

youre joking right?

> Jeez Peg, I would have if I didn’t waste all my gas on multiple trips to pick up your mother.

* crowd cheers with a random “ya Al” thrown in*

By that point women actually CAN'T mature. Their brains have already hardened into set behavioral patterns. This is why we have articles out now about successful independent women in their late thirties asking "Where are all the good men?" "Why aren't men hitting on me anymore?" and even "I'm not being sexually harassed, therefore my exclusion makes me a victim because I don't feel pretty enough to be sexually harassed"

that's sad. im sorry guys

>it's the user has degenerate cunny daydreams episode again

Consent is easy. Any school child can learn the concept of consent

youtube.com/watch?v=MxDUyXVxjzw

Yes means Yes and No means No is very simple.

Do you disagree? And please provide your IQ if you do think its complex

I follow some legal twitters and this one just happened

Nikki's husband has divorced her for the 2nd time last year

I need a link. This is hilarious.

>Never heard that before.
Where are you from?