youtube.com/watch?v=08QlTZLO6TI
youtube.com/watch?v=2zg-27NgoIA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lois cucked him with Steel. Poor Supes.

That's Blacked. Not Black hence Zamasu

You are kidding right?

You are fucking kidding me

you mean Lana

will resurrection of S give us Superman God Superman?

Resurrection of S? Superbro?

He is with Lana though

Nope. Solicits are up on Comixology.

No

The main villain will be Superman Rose.

Resurrection Lex

Is there any picture of Dominator as Zamasu?

watching zamasu go from a pretentious edgy manchild to a raging autist reeing about ningens was the best part of the arc

Kek. He is a god version of Lex then?

Ningens is the new n word.

yeah pretty much. He's smart in that he freely abused all the rules of the Dragonball universe to make himself invincible. But at the same time he let his autism get the better of him and that led to his death. He won though so it's all good.

>He won though so it's all good
And what a devastating win it was

Zamasu wasn't an edgy bad guy. Unless being a villain is edgy by itself now.

I fucking loved Zamasu. Best DB villain hands down.

What villain from the big two would Zamasu get along best with?

and the only one to succeed.

>Trunks failed to save his future.

though my only question is, why didn't Cell's time machine take them back to the future where Cell killed Trunks.

thanks doc

Ock. Both got their nemesis's bodies.

That is a terrible final villain design.

>zamasu and black spend five episodes talking about the Zero Ningen Plan which I thought involved god magic or some sort of mcguffin
>turns out the plan was to just kill every ningen they could find

the absolute madman

The "Time Machine" is actually a dimensional hopper, not a real time machine. It goes to another universe like that one that happens to be at another point in time, that's why they run concurrent with each other and time passes the same length between them.

Killed-Cell trunks and Future Trunks just typed in the same dimension number on their machine, Cell even admits he didn't program it, just pushed a button, and Future Trunks admits if he ever changed a setting, he'd never be able to go back to that universe again.

It's because he was immortal and fused with a non-immortal, which fucked up his immortality and made half his body regenerate from blows while half didn't.

Then Trunks sliced him in half from the dick up.

Merged Zamasu was the best design of 2016. Fucking god tier

So what is it going to be about?

He used to be so happy... What went wrong?

It's his 'put him out of his misery' form, like roid rage freezable and biobroly. His final form was the one with the halo and giant Ki bird

Oh I agree, merged Zamasu was great. but the weird blob half thing was such a weird thing to end up on. Looked like he got merged with some DBZ movie jobber.

I feel like there could've been a much cooler way to depict a corrupted half than just some rPG slime monster thing.

>When Zamasu would get hatefucked into a cube by Demonbane because he fits all of Demonbanes "I want to hate fuck you" criteria

how can western cartoons even compete?

The edginess of a character generally scales with how much glee they have when killing

>Not a ningen
>Would be cool with a plan to kill all ningen
Darkseid?

Fund it.

Why Dominator was not as funny as Zamasu? They are basically the same character

>no super saiyan white

missed opportunity

writing

Too much tea

Another recolored? No thanks

autism

He is literally a white haired Super Saiyan. What more do you want?

>and the only one to succeed.
Cell killed Goku, so he counts.

Cell mision was being the perfect life form. So, he fail.

Something about the idea of Dominator being a Supreme Kai is really making me laugh.

I don't know if it's the ridiculousness of the idea but I'm laughing.

>Super Saiyan with white hair
How is it not Super Saiyan White? Just because they didn't give it a name?

>It is a "Wander wants to be Zamasu's friend" episode
>again

oh, so basically every other dbz villian

How is Zamasu an autist?

I've been avoiding Super until a dub came out, because it just didn't feel right to grow up watching the dubs of DB and DBZ but not Super, but shit, those fight scenes look amazing.

youtube.com/watch?v=DCkxH-17t5k

It pains me that we are going to have to wait for at least 2 or 3 years before the dub catches up with this

Damn this looks hype as fuck
Is it worth watching?
Is it still tons and tons of filler?

Are you talking about the english dub or the latin dub? Because the english one was fucking awful.

English. Fucking awful how?

youtube.com/watch?v=08QlTZLO6TI

Assloads of filler. Extremely inconsistent with quality, but usually bad.
Go ahead and watch it, but don't expect much.

Don't let that user ruse you. It took a long time for these fight scenes to be good. The first two arcs are garbage repeats of Battle of Gods and Resurrection F(though, seeing Goku and Vegeta's expanded training with Whis was delightful). It only picked up during the Universe 6 tournament and really got gud during the Future Trunks Arc...well, mostly

He's talking about the Fan Dub

The Funimation dub literally just started.

Oh my god, you're serious.

>superboy prime steals clark kent's identity
>gets his powers back and basically becomes a god
>deems this world shouldn't exist
>nobody can stop him
>ozymandias supplies a deus ex machina to defeat him
>manhattan comes in and fuses with prime

I can't wait for the legion of laughing Lex heads to consume the earth.

that whole shit with black goku & zamasu was so bad it's ended up being good

it was like one of the writers came across a fanfic their son wrote when he was 12 and made it cannon

>awful voice acting
>shit soundtrack
>shit translation
The english dub is fucking trash

I am talking about ANY english dub

Merged Zamusa can only be defeated through the power of friendship and lazy asspulls.

>obsessed over the idea of a universe pure of ningens
>just cannot let go of the fact he lost a sparring match to goku one time
>overreacts to minor slights
>his plan reads like something out of a DBZ fanfic
>acts like a moody teenager
>pretentious and edgy

this guy is the school shooter of Supreme Kais

No it's Superman Black RX.

Don't forget the part where Fused Manhattan/Prime relish in their awesome power and some grandiose speech is given.

Toriyama made Goku's origin a Superman copy so it's only fair DC rips off from Dragon Ball

wait is Super finally good? I checked out when they started retreading the Freiza movie

he's right. webm related

To be fair, Resurrection F was pretty meh to begin with.

Battle of the Gods yeah, that went on far too long, the movie repeat arcs were a bad idea since those stories were meant to be fairly short, and when you artifcially stretch out a short story.. well it feels that way.

I did love the episode where Mr Satan tells the story of his battle with "Beebus" though.

It got good once they finally stopped rehashing the movies, the first arc is a Tournament kinda low stakes but fun and after that it goes back to big bad villains and grandiose THE UNIVERSE IS AT RISK plotlines but you know, not movie rehashes.

It's trash up until the black arc. The previous tournament should be watched at least because it sets up future arcs like the upcoming one. I personally stopped like the black arc when Zamasu started spending too much time talking and he just wouldn't stay dead. Asspull after asspull and it all got resolved. Still enjoyable, I'd rate it as good as the Buu saga.

I believe that was the intention.
youtube.com/watch?v=2zg-27NgoIA

Still sucks.
U6 arc is boring until they get to Goku vs Hit, but 2 episodes out of an entire arc doesn't make it worth it.
Goku Black arc starts out promising, but characters end up getting transformations with 0 explanation, plot starts getting unnecessarily convoluted, and the arc goes on way too long. Not to mention the entire ending is infuriating as all hell.
They're currently on filler for the next month, and I just don't care anymore.
Next arc looks like a repeat of the U6 arc

This shit writes itself. Do it, DC.

Oh man, what a horrible start to the series. Who thought redoing the movies but worse was a good idea?

Bad start, but they fixed it up. I didn't see any of this shit when I started watching.

> some one other than goku beating the villain
> lazy asspull

people like you are the reason why the buu saga was so shit. i bet you think GT was a misunderstood masterpiece too.

this retcon is so retarded

did toriyama change editors after cell?

or did he just have someone ghostwrite for him during the majority of the series and they left after cell?

How to wach Dragon ball Super
>The Movies
>The univeral tournament (28-41)
>Zamasu ark (47-67)
>Goku vs Arale (69)
>Baseball (70)

To be fair, DB seems to know how to do fillers well.

The main point at first seems like it was to correct the 5 year gap between beating Buu and BoG. Super starts just 6 months after dealing with Buu
But, they end up skipping entire years between episodes, so I'm not sure what the point is anymore. Plus, it shouldn't have taken them 28 episodes to do that.

Super is going to have basically three shit arcs

and then suddenly be great and fun

Its not that the first arcs had bad concept exactly, its just that they didn't even try. Since they're movie rehashes for people that didn't see the movies, with other shit added in. Soon as the series goes original content is when it gets good.

Nah, fuck this.

Really wish Adult Swim would air two episodes a week, at least until they're caught up with the end of the Freiza movie retelling. Otherwise it just feels like it's going to move so slow for the next half(!) of the year

redpill this retcon for someone who only watched the anime. Why is goku not a baby here

Why would Manhattan fuse with some whiny autist like Superboy Prime?

Because that got retconned

Dragon Ball Minus. Absolute trash. Don't bother with it.
Introduces Goku's mom, but she's a shit character. Also delves deeper into Toriyama not understanding why Bardock is cool.

Dragon Ball Minus?? When did this happen?

Same reason that invincible god Zamasu fused with really strong yet ultimately mortal Zamasu. Someone that hates the way things are just as much as he does.