For fuck's sake, kill Gotham with fire

For fuck's sake, kill Gotham with fire.

Other urls found in this thread:

tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/daily-ratings/monday-final-ratings-nov-28-2016/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Have we started the fire?

I know. Pic related would be a much better Joker.

Having the Joker in general is a mistake, but since the ratings are dipping, I'm not surprised.

He looks so fucking retarded.

He'll probably get a new face if he lives this time.

>Frankenjoker

Nobody joinks the Joinker.

It always a bad sign when a Batman production goes to the Joker well, it shows a lack of creativity. Hopefully he'll be exploded by the end of the episode.

He's about as threatening as the Skids on Letterkenny

This is just him marked for the surgical removal of his face, right? Not his face stitched back on with cartoon Frankenstein stitches, right?

>It's been 10 years since the last proper live action Joker

Isn't a Harley (or proto-Harley) set to appear in the show?. I remember reading something about it

The thing is, if Gotham is already full of nutcase criminals, what's the point of even killing Bruce's parents? Surely the fact that there's killer clowns and toxic plant people in his city is enought to convince him that something needs to be done.

1989 was 18 years ago user.

Suicide Squad was last year.

it hasn't even been one year though. He was in Suicide Squad

It's Barbara.

>its a show about batman without batman and his villains before they were villains except they are but still no batman
why?

Gotta try everything in their power for the show not to tank. Ratings went to shit.

Does this makes sense for you?

>“Gotham” executive producer John Stephens talked about the possibility of seeing proto-Harley in a post-premiere interview with TV Guide. “We might see [her] in Episode 22,” said Stephens, targeting the tail-end of season three for Harley Quinn’s potential debut. His comments also indicated that Harley Quinn’s introduction will be the “launching point” for season four. While details remain scarce about her arrival or how “Gotham,” which is set in the decades before Bruce Wayne becomes Batman, will adapt the character, Stephens promises, “It’s crazy.”

I'm asking 'cause I don't watch the show and wanna see how true it is in-universe

Nothing in Gotham makes sense, it's stupid as fuck. I'm pretty sure it's Barbara though.

The "Joker" (which according to them it's not even the real Joker, but the inspiration) is a retard with mommy issues. And of course he went CRAYZEE because she fucked a clown.

that's what happens when you are on FOX and not on CW

>His comments also indicated that Harley Quinn’s introduction will be the “launching point” for season four
>season four
How deluded is this guy, they're barely over 3mil now.

I can see it happening in Jerome survives.
Probably going to be some chick who he manipulates into taking pity on him cause he's so wrecked.

I bet Bruce would like super-soft birthday parties.

at least this finally proves that the "people don't care about Batman but only about his rogue gallery" is just a meme

I hope Nightwing and Huntress show up next season.

i'm still mad they aren't doing the thing with multiple possible jokers

Is he supposed to have a kiddy face or is it just this shot? Seriously he looks like fucking Michael Cera or something

Fuck off, it's the best DC series along with I zombie and looks better than marvel movies

No you dumbass is not barbara

Kek

Good source bro.

Why do you hate fun, OP?

I could be worse. His whole face could be cut off.

Imagine how terrible that would be.

>billionaire
>turning into a bat-man just because things suck in the city

tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/daily-ratings/monday-final-ratings-nov-28-2016/

>it's the best DC series along with I zombie and looks better than marvel movies

Lmao

Ffuck out of here

>billionaire
>turning into a bat-man because mY PARENTS TAUGHT ME A DIFFERENT LESSON THAT THE WORLD DOESN'T MAKE SENSE THAT YOU HAVE TO IMPOSE YOUR OWN RULES