Injustice

youtube.com/watch?v=Uf-_-CuetzM

Entire roster is leaked.
Lots of Batman, and some nobodies no one cares about like Swamp thing, Firestorm, and Doctor Fate.

>some characters that only casuals like OP don't care about like Swamp thing, Firestorm, and Doctor Fate.
ftfy

>Swamp Thing
Oh god, I don't even want to know how they've fucked that up

Can't tell if I like that Brainiac. On the one hand, he's green and they kept the pink and the circles which is good, but on the other hand it looks like they went full Schumacher.

Here's what I think the roster is.
Note: Sinestro and Lex Luthor are pure speculation, likewise is Cheetah being her own character and Mr. Freeze being a costume. Sinestro and Lex are there because the leak was for the mobile game and the MKX mobile game launched without Takeda and FerraThor, and the leaker didnt know about Darkseid so potentially he could not know about other characters -- then on the official website there are 31 character spots in total!
The rest is the leak.

still mad that suicide squad blew up without Bronze Tiger. Fucker is perfect for this

What's the point of Swampthing when Ivy is in the trailer?

What's the point of Supergirl when Superman is in the trailer?

It is just me or does Brainiac sound like Raiden from MGR?

What's the point of Robin when Batman is in the trailer?

They have the same powers

>Bane
>Poison Ivy
BOOOOOOOOOON

Mr. Freeze too. And Robin. We're only missing Fatgirl.

Those are all characters Sup Forums cares about you stupid Sup Forumstard

>We're only missing Fatgirl.

You mean THICCGirl

They should make an arena based on the movie for shits and giggles.

Cheetah and Poison Ivy?! They are trying to get me to buy the game day one aren't they?

Now I'm looking forward to it.

shit I hope you're right I think that roster's not too bad.

I think this is most likely what we're going to get.

>Black Adam
>No Captain Marvel

wat

he dead jim

death mattering in comics

But good world Marvel. Lex dead too.

>filename
kek

>Swamp thing, Firestorm, and Doctor Fate.
At what point do they appear?

shit happens

they were mentioned in a leaker's list which so far's been pretty accurate.
Fate's helmet also appeared in a promotional shirt for the game

It'd be cool if Cass Cain was in the game I guess. She is already in the mobile game.

Bane better fucking have a tdkr skin, can't believe they actually did not give him one in the first game

lets hope

Lex is dead too.

thisand there are too universes

Brainiac looks really boss in this game

Then there's another Captain Marvel.

Pic related are his different gears probably

>not caring about Swamp Thing

get the fuck out

I can't watch videos on my phone. Can anyone post confirmed roster?

Sucks I can't get darkseid unless I pre order the game

>WW
>Kara
>Supes
>Batman
One of these things is not like the others

Trailer was dark as shit though. I couldn't see a goddamn thing.

>Jaime
Acceptable

the 100% confirmed roster thus far is
Batman, Superman, Aquaman, Flash, Atrocitus, Supergirl, Wonder Woman, Blue Beetle, Harley Quinn, Deadshot, Gorilla Grodd, Bane, Poison Ivy, Brainiac, Darkseid, Green Lantern (probably Hal)
Zoom, John Stewart and Power Girl are available as skins for Flash, GL and SG as well

than whats the talk of Firestorm and Swamp Thing?

also, where's my Captain Cold?

cool seeing we're getting alt character skins. I hope they give em different voices/intros

Firestorm and Swamp Thing were mentioned in a leaker's list which, thus far, has been pretty accurate, but they haven't officially been confirmed yet. Captain Cold is very likely to be in as well (his gun has appeared in some promotional materials for the game and he was on the leaker's list).

>cool seeing we're getting alt character skins. I hope they give em different voices/intros
That has also been confirmed

It's from a "leaker" that called every single new character and alt costume from the announcement today.

The real question is will they be able to wear custom gear

I prefer this roster.

let's hope so

He's the Doctor Doom of Injustice.

replace Catwoman with Captain Marvel PLEASEEEEEEEEEE there is no point in Bat Wanking and having her when Cheetah is better

yeah so is Joker

who's gonna be your main Sup Forums?

I am a supes fag so I will main him. Still hoping for some redemption/characterization of Kal this game. Not saying he should ever be forgiven, but he should try to atone for what he has done, and fix the problems he created in memory of Lois.

Twitter Ivyfag must be having a seizure right now.

I hate the shit out of the designs and story in these games but man that was a great trailer.

>preorder for Darkseid!
Absolute proof that video games have fallen under complete totalitarian, joyless corporate control.

>This isn't really a fighting game. >Although you fight in the game
the Rpg stuff won't kill it.

>Twitter Ivyfag must be having a seizure right now.

Why?

Catwoman is the second most well-known Batman villain of all time and therefore one of the most well-known DC characters period, at least in the top-ten.

Also
>durr they're both cats that makes them the same character
Fucking kill yourself.

Poison Ivy & Harley Quinn

Wondy or Flash

Aquaman if I'm a bitch

Dark Khan is still in the Phantom Zone.

you gonna use Zoom or just ol Barry?

Probably Zoom to see if NR went the extra mile and have him start off already vibrating or some type of cosmetic change (not the costume, like the effects.) Doubt it though.

You?

dont think I'll end up with either of 'em, wasn't that great with Flash in the first game.
if I do end up playing as Flash though I think I probably would alternate between the two

>Swamp thing, Firestorm, and Doctor Fate
Fucking 10/10 roster.

My boy Doc Fate.

Depends on playstyle. Most excited for Grodd, Swamp Thing, Fate, and Cold. I'm still crossing my fingers for Manta as playable or DLC though. Really just depends on who I'm best as. I really want them all to be good. Played Reptile most in MKX but could never pull off his Flash trait well.

It seems like they're switching some people up though. Harley is very different.

We know from the site the roster is 31, and going by the mobile leaker, I think we know all 15 super heroes in the launch roster, but there is only 14 villains, not counting Darkseid

So there is at least one unknown character in the base roster, three, if Freeze is a costume for Cold, and Catwoman is for Cheetah.

Grodd's society seems to be an NRS'd version of the Legion of Doom, So if that is what they're going for

Bizarro (Obvious skin)
>Black Adam
Black Manta (lol)
>Brainiac
>Captain Cold
>Cheetah
Clayface (Might be too difficult to do properly in a 3D fighter)
Giganta (Horrible to balance)
>Gorilla Grodd
Lex Luthor (Likely candidate)
Metallo (No real good reason to think he's in or not)
Parasite(^)
>Poison Ivy
The Riddler(Doesn't work well as a fighter)
>Scarecrow
Sinestro (Likely candidate)
Solomon Grundy (I bet he's being replaced by Swamp Thing and Bane)
Toyman (Doesn't work well as a fighter)

darkseid

I wanna try out Blue Beetle, Grodd, Swamp Thing, Firestorm and Captain Cold before I decide.

>Mained Batman and GA in IN1.
>Top 100 on the leaderboards.
>Probably will main Batman in IN2 since GA is dead.
>IF they replace GA with Connor or Roy, would potentially take up one of them.

>The top leaderboard Xbox Injustice player was legitimately named ozamataz_buckshank

This is based off that leak correct? Because despite the Batwank I can actually live with this

Deadshot. I just want to bounce bullets.
Bane, because his intro dialogues will be awesome

>Kitana
Please, no.

Canary main if she's good, if not, Catwoman

Captain Marvel's not a DC character.

So why do they get rid of a bunch of characters instead of building upon the last one?

>Catwoman is the second most well-known Batman villain of all time

No, she isn't.

Probably no one, because i'm absolute shit at these kinds of games.

>Cheetah is better

easily

Cheetah is just a hairy nerd. Catwoman is stealthy thief that has all kinds of interesting tools.

>Black Manta
>Is a Black Man
Ayy, ta

>Second most well-known Batman villain
In what deluded world do you live in? Also saying Cheetah and Catwoman would have similar playstyles is a fair argument. Fans just want variety, hell adding Supergirl was pushing it

Ok thats bullshit. Shes a Wonder Woman villain for christ sake. This is the same shit like when other heroes/villains meet The Joker and magically Joker wins

The Injustice threads on Sup Forums actually had a lot of top tier people; Luffy, Shap, Brick, Law, etc. I hope they come back.

Wonder Woman isn't as strong as Gail Simone wants you to believe.

>forgetting Murk, Doug and Grey

faggot

Sorry I couldn't remember everyone :(

This list is VERY solid and I'd be quite happy with it if it was indeed true. I'd rather (Dick) Nightwing over Damian Robin and Deadshot seems a rather lame replacement for Deathstroke, but I like both characters, so I'm down. I miss Salomon Grundy from the first game though. I love that Captain Cold is in the game.

The only characters I'd like to see on this list that are not are Booster Gold (you know you'd love his pre-match dialog, just like Cage in MK), Black Manta and King Shark. I also want Captain Boomerang, but I realize he's too similar too other characters we have and I'd rather King Shark get the SS slot over him.

It's awesome we're getting 3 (counting Zoom skin) Flash baddies. He always had the best rouges gallery, no matter what Batman or Spider-Man fans say.

But shes metahuman levels correct? Find it hard to believe Catwoman would beat the hell out of Cheetah with a damn rock

For me, this is the perfect DLC list if we assume the leak initial roster is valid
>Larfleeze
>Black Manta
>Livewire
>Red Tornado
>Booster Gold
>Vixen
>Solomon Grundy
>Plastic Man
>Hellboy as guest

You people honestly can't be so deluded as to think that Catwoman isn't one of the most well-known characters in comics, can you? Any old bum knows who that is. I mean that's some serious denial.

Joker and Harley Quinn > Catwoman.

>Black Manta
Leaker user did say he say manta concept art similar to the harley stuff he was posting

No no, no one is saying that, dont twist words user. But to go so far as to say she's his second most well know villain is taking it a tad too far. Ask any normie on the street and they usually go for Penguin, Two Face, or Riddler before getting to Catwoman.

Harley Quinn in the past 5 years, sure. But you're also talking about two of the most popular characters in comics, so that doesn't exactly help your argument

Riddler MAYBE, but Penguin and Two-Face haven't pervaded nearly as much as Catwoman in the demographic of people who've never touched a comic in their lives.

>entirety of the DC roster
>that is who you pick
It's so fucking boring.

user I think you're letting your fanboyism cloud your thinking here. Again no one is saying Catwoman isnt popular or recognizable, but you're kind of giving her more credit.

Pleb. really hope you're being sarcastic

You're arguing a moot point. Catwoman is insanely popular and actually has large and respectable catalog of solo material. Regardless, she's much more popular than Cheetah, who provides no merit beyond not being a Bat-related character.