youtu.be/Uf-_-CuetzM

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/co/thread/88271004/#88279845
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First Swampfags BTFO

>he doesn't know
kek

my man

I know about Sup Forumsmrade leak, but until there's proff that Swampy is in it I will rejoice in the moment

fake leaks

>Blood and Gore
>Mild Lyrics
>Intense Violence
every time

This looks terrible honestly

It's a CG trailer

you got any more webms?

So, does anyone one of you sees Ivy's nipple?

We could have had a fun and colorful fighting game
We could have had a game with more characters who didn't have to follow a retarded previous game

but nope, this is what we get

Do I needa read the comics to catch up or can i just watch all the cutscenes of injustice 1 online, also whats better.

Read the comics, Boon has explicity said that the story of I2 will follow the story of both the comic and the game

have you watched any gameplay, at all? I'm guessing not.
they significantly increased the colors in just about everywhere. only these CG trailers are dark like that

it's still dark and muted tones

I meant something like Street Fighter and other japanese games level of colors

Make one of Darkseid walking please

>Standard Edition
>Deluxe Edition
>Ultimate Edition

Games that do this shit can go fuck themselves. No buy.

>literally confirmed by the new trailer
>fake

>He didn't play Injustice 1
>He isn't familiar with Neatherrealm
kek

Keep up theg reat work

so you haven't

>Street fighter art direction
>good
Cmon now, Neatherrealm is not better but lest not lie

???

Cool

>that short scene with the ecography of Clark's death child

that hit too close too home, supes actions are more than justified.

>enslaving the planet is justified

thanks

It'd be cool if Cass Cain was in the game I guess. She is already in the mobile game.

your welcome

>King Shark never ever

It hurts lads

No, there's a pretty decent chance she is actually very covered up this time, this isn't mk9 m8

Killing Joker was justified. The rest was not.

I was making a reference to an Injustice Sup Forums thread that turned into CSI Nipple fo a while

>Wonder Woman has been turned into Xena, Warrior Bitch
>only uses a stupid sword now
>lasso is rare

Fuck this gay earth.

>main villain is just Braniac
Lame

Should have been Crime Syndicate

>2017
>The Dark Knight references

why do guys like you keep saying shit like this mkx had them too

>Crime Syndicate
Nah, that's basically what the first game did. Alternate reality where the heroes were evil. Well, not all the heroes.But still.

Brainiac is a master manipulator. Have you played DC Universe Online?

I just don't like that the main villain is a single hero's villain
Like, gee, I wonder who's going to beat him

An Apokalyptic invasion would have been a better plot.

That has been the case with AU ever since Kingdom Come.

no Slade no buy

BAIN?

WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK?

Regime Wonder Woman has been friend-zoned hard by Regime Superman, to the point she doesn't know how to live any other way but serving his mission, needs and demands.

I just don't understand how she might be fighting Supergirl and what seems Regime Superman in the trailer.

Yeah, but honestly. Could Circe be the main villain? Or Extant? Or Jason Woodrue? Hell, I'd honestly want Mr.Mind and Mxyzptlk as the true villains. At least Brainiac is better than Metallo or Zod.

Already a great start m8

These Rebels are your why are DCucks so triggered over Wonder Woman having a sword/shield?

Where is the Alfred DLC?

Because it reduces her to some crazed warrior bitch with a bloodlust for battle. It also shows that DC/WB think her lasso is dumb so they'd rather her use some generic weapons instead.

>reduces her to some crazed warrior bitch with a bloodlust for battle
You know what continuity we're talking about here, right?

looks like Deadshot took his place, sorry user

Isn't the comics Prequel? I read them already but
do I have to read those shitty Harley comics as well?

anyone have pics of that thar leak?

They're doing it everywhere.

They are prequel, dunno about the Harley one. Injustice website redirects you to them

Kingdom Come? The Dark Knight Strikes Again? DC: The New Frontier? Nu52?

That shit'd be way overpowered and you know it

No you can leave those alone actually. The Harley spin off covers what happens in the game and really nothing interesting or new happens there.

That's nothing m8

ok

PRE-ORDER FOR DARKSEID!

I want this that's all

>we don't want the butt slap in our game
>oh but here are these lewd alt costumes.

>>we don't want the butt slap in our game
they did it to shut the sjws up didn't they?

That is forever , it will never die

Uhmmm you do know that Netherrealm is on our side right??
I mean they did apologize for the awful male gazing costumes from Mortal Combat 9 so ...

>Combat
leave

>Combat

>I mean they did apologize for the awful male gazing costumes from Mortal Combat 9 so .
Fuck you puritan

Satisfying as fuck. Batman is such piece shit character. Batman was a mistake.

>
autism

>Combat
God that looks so wrong...

What are you talking about?

I can so see Ivy wearing tree bark armor.

desuarchive.org/co/thread/88271004/#88279845

Keep in mind that this is subject to change. More of these characters may end up being costumes and there may be more than 28 spaces in the final game but right now this is looking like it'll be the final roster.

I'm pretty keen to see how Zoom looks. Although considering what they did to the Flash, I expect shit.

We have a little shot of his face. He looks okay so far I guess.

I'm more excited for his dialogue and voice. I hope his voice cackles with speed force lightning.

>Those gear shader packs
>I can be your angle or your devil

YEAHHHHH

>titty window in full effect
Yes.

I pray one of these DLC characters is Static Shock.

there was one in mkx

Did DC work out whatever issues they were having with Milestone? I assume that prevented him from making it in to the base game but if that's taken care then he seems like the perfect choice for DLC.

I sort of hope he's lying, since a pretty significant number of characters were murdered or otherwise permanently sidelined in those comics.

Not entirely sure but remember Boon did that DLC poll for the first game? He was on the list for the first game.

Whoops my bad , double typed that shit. But yeah you get the idea.

Yeah and they also put him in the mobile game back then but that was like three years ago. I think the stuff with Milestone just came up recently.

It's not that bad. If they really want to use somebody who died they can easily bring whoever they want back in some fashion or another. There's no shortage of ways to bring the dead back in DC.

Injustice WW is the worst. If they are killing off main characters again I hope she's one of them. I would love for Superman to go back to his good guy self and dump her stupid ass.

Damn. Well I guess I'll continue to cross my fingers then. He needs to get in. We need Phill Lamarr back to voice him. That dude flies in on a disc or whatever and I'll lose my shit.

>power tits are in
GLOOOORIOUS

The concept art she got for Injustice 1 was the non window outfit everyone hated, so this is a return to form.

It'd save some money, he'd already be voicing the John Stewart skin.

>he'd already be voicing the John Stewart skin.

And Aquaman