RWBY/RT General #1140: Sunny Edition

Previous Thread:Rules of RWBY/RT General:

>1. Read the Pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>2. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion.
>3. Don't believe their lies

Latest Chapter: wpc.1765A.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/0181f2ba-3271-4634-87d6-d6672e9b35ce/index.m3u8

1080P Episode Archive: mega.nz/#F!S1E3wTRQ!4RH3D97O1-ZiW_lMAu7xog

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huginn_and_Muninn
instagram.com/p/BPYyhgRlntV/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

REDEEM HIM

Why?

best Faunus

Anyone care for some Weiss lingerie?

I mean he's got a better chance of redemption at this point than anyone on team Cinder.

DAIlLY DOSE!!

What do you think its like to awaken to your semblance?

>be Summer
>come home from a hard day's work murdering your world's equivalent of slimes for pay
>Tai is freaking the fuck out
>go to baby Ruby's crib
>a pile of rose petals is all that's in it
>"Tai where is our dau-"
>"IT WASN'T MY FAULT"
>"TAIYANG XIAO LONG WHERE IS MY DAUGHTER"

Yes, m'love.

>Confirmed abuser even before he worked with Salem
Nah m8, he's gonna be Jacques-tier unlikable douchebag and there's nothing you can do about it.

RED SUN RED SUN OVER PARADISE

This is Miles and Kerry.
Say something nice about them.

Rather than redemption, I'd rather he simply stay loyal to his cause and temporarily align with the protags to overthrow salem cause he's just as dead regardless.

Emerald's fine. She had a hard life, now has an easy pass on coercion once she was in too deep and now she can easily yoink a relic and benny hill off into the distance.

They kept the show going so I could keep shipping where my favorite gay little princess is happy.

>Jacques-tier unlikable douchebag
That's completely unfair and not even a close comparision
Adam went out of his way to confirm that he was in fact a cunt that would happily kill Blake if given half the chance
Jacques by comparision is just a hate sink with nothing to it

I like still him.

They're geniuses if they can make something that will be successful and beloved regardless of its quality.

Seriously drawing a blank here.

They're both hate sinks that the show has no intent of putting in a good light. Adam has earned it more, but the results are the same in the end.

What happened to burnie's first wife

They're keeping this show afloat and actually good (not the best even by its own standards, but I'd still say good) despite having very little to work with from the original creator, and more importantly being steeped in a completely different cultural background in terms of the inspirations behind RWBY

What a slut

people don't get semblances until their aura's are unlocked which probably doesn't happen until they begin training

Sun is too good for Blake. Possibly too good for this world, too pure.

>I mean he's got a better chance of redemption at this point than anyone on team Cinder.

Sure. If you want Yang to hate Blake forever, I guess.

I'd say Adam might get some good light if they finally grow a set and show us Faunus discrimination on a major scale, and the way the people at the charity ball were talking they might be finally doing something with that in Mantle, and they made a tiny step in that direction with Menagerie, especially in episode 9 when they actually showed it as overcrowded

>confirmed
Is this another one of M&K's "tell, don't show" bullshit?
Have M&K even watched their own Black trailer?

They've kept RWBY going without Monty and I still like it regardless of the actual quality of the show.

Raven!

Yeah, it was in some afterbuzz or interview or something.
It's amazing how much of the show isn't actually in the show.

>she owes me lien.

He fights Banesaw and gets chainsawed.

Despite RWBY's flaws, I think they're good writers and you can see the work they put into RWBY when you actually look and research things related to the show.

Like Qrow and Raven clearly being based on en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huginn_and_Muninn

Rube face pattern cloth/ panties when?

They unite RWBYg

Why would there be milk in the bed

He doesn't talk much about it. He referenced it in a podcast I think sometime in 2015 where he talked about online presences and how they can mess you up sometimes and how someone had started a website documenting his supposed transgressions against his ex-wife. He couldn't figure out if it was the ex or a friend of the ex, but the site was posting some crazy shit and some he admitted was very private, personal stuff. He didn't offer any further details, but the vibe I was getting was that his first marriage ended pretty badly.

>but the vibe I was getting was that his first marriage ended pretty badly.

Why can rich people never have a good first marriage?

the first ones sometime are secret gold diggers

Ignore this,seriously. DON'T MAKE THIS A THING!

>Cardin's nipples are bleeding

They can believe it or not but when you're being followed by a lot of people privacy becomes hard. But theirs is a mystery to me. Thought it was an affair or something

Well in this case it was most likely because they were married before they were rich, and neither of them were really ready for how it would change things for them
That and Burnie went from a nobody to one of the first internet celebrities, that kind of focus especially back then must have been very weird and hard to deal with

Do you think Raven robbed Taiyang blind when she left? But he comes from Vacuo so he just admires her ability to find the lien he hid?

>the way the people at the charity ball were talking
When were they talking about faunus other than when Jacques said he pays them the same wages as humans?

scold ruby or sell her to slavery?

>Cardin popped his nipples

Holy shit this would be perfect if Cardin had a beard

What if RWBY were a 2.5D anime? 2D characters. CG backgrounds and objects.

I prefer comfy clothes

Same

Miles is pretty attractive. Kerry...uh...

FUCK REN

Miles apparently really likes to make girls cum, good dude

Yeah, you can hear them saying something about 'them' coming here for jobs, and then there's the way that Henry talks about "another Mantle fundraiser" combined with the fact that from the Atlas WoR we know Mantle is still around, just fading ever more into obscurity as Atlas eclipses it completely
Just think it would be a good way to get some actual discrimination in on screen if we saw Mantle as a run down, Soviet era industrial city of mile after mile of grey concrete blocks (remember this was the city that banned artistic expression after all) that's being run for the sole purpose of turning the SDC a buck at the expense of the Faunus trapped in that system

Nothing you can prove

Yup, loves to give oral and finger girls to explosive orgasms apparently. He's a giver!

Also Barb has gone full anime folks, no getting her back.

instagram.com/p/BPYyhgRlntV/

that looks awful

>Monochrome
Disgusting

That app creeps me out. Especially when people who aren't light skin use it. It turns into some kind of creepy whtie doll.

>What if RWBY were a....anime

It would be fucking horrid.

Can we continue the comfy Rwby summer job

>>What if RWBY were a....anime

Got some bad news for you, homie.

>We'll never learn Torchwick's semblance

>show us Faunus discrimination on a major scale

As much as we'd LIKE that, it ain't gonna happen. Everything we've seen thus far has shown that Faunus aren't actually discriminated against outside a few super evil/dickass people. They had a fucking Queen in a major power during the great war for fucks sake. The second they did that it just made Menagerie look like a really dumb concept because they're not stuck to that tiny chunk of land obviously. They CHOOSE to fucking live there and then whine about muh oppression like retards.

Seriously, the faggots on the tiny island are just scared of Vacuo because the lifestyle of Vacuo forces them to man the fuck up, get over shit, and prove themselves equal instead of just being assumed equal.

Two people too inexperienced to be married marrying too soon.

Get back into the cabin and make me some more tuna sandwiches you furred sandwich stand! *kicks sun in the pants*

Oh yay, bad 2D animation

But what if KyoAni made it?

T-they might tell us in the manga! T-they wouldn't just leave us hanging like that, right?

R-RIGHT?

>especially in episode 9 when they actually showed it as overcrowded
Not a chance. What we saw back when we first saw Menagerie is almost certainly as much as their animation can handle

Oh jesus I just had a flashback to Sun running away from the boat
But I'm guessing the guys who made that don't have the "Poser is a piece of shit and we're not used to it" excuse

>Blake runs the Belladonna banana stand while on Summer vacation.
>Dragon faunus sneezes and lights it on fire by mistake.
>Kali has an anxiety attack
>It's just a banana stand. We can build another one.
>There was money in the banana stand!
>Why was there money in the banana stand?
>There's ALWAYS money in the banana stand!

>Weiss doggo day care
>Ruby is working at movie theater
>Blake works with Coco at fashion store
>yang is a waitress

I was talking more about how close all the houses were, it was a decent attempt to show us closed in living spaces
And yeah, I think the main reason we haven't seen Atlas this volume is they have an idea for it, but even whispering it too loudly would cause their render farm to melt

user...

>two arms
DROPPED

>Ren works as a chef in a cozy brunch cafe
>Nora is a bouncer to Juniors club.

If it was actually a Japanese anime it really would be way worse.
>Jaune is actually fully the protagonist
>probably an isekai type story
>harem shit happens too
>unless it's a good studio animation might be worse, I'm talking Deen levels of shit

Literally, considering she's balancing that on her right hand

what if blake heard her teammates talking about how awkward she is to be around and they wish she would just go away and she never brought it up to them

Jaune and Pyrrha are lifeguard

>Two arms

I miss Yangs other arm ;_;

The combat skirts would be mandatory and every girl would have a panty shot every thirty seconds
Even during Pyrrha's death, panty shot from both her and Cinder

>Pyrrha has to watch Jaune giving random girls mouth to mouth

That's alrig....
That's OK, so does Yang!

always gotta be one of you to ruin the cozy

doesnt even have to be arkos lets just have a good time with this come on man

Fine

>Pyrrha has to watch Jaune giving random girls and guys mouth to mouth

>>Jaune is actually fully the protagonist

He said anime not light novel.

He'd be comic relief and the rest of the show would be Symphogear or another show where the women are the powerful ones who fight each other.

One of us is having a good time

So, just like canon?