Thor Ragnarok hype thread

Thor Ragnarok hype thread

>Come closer child. I have a quip for you.

>self aware comedy

Taika > Joss.

As much as people will bitch, this is a good move for Thor. Half the problem with the character is he has no real personality.

>giving memorable and inspirational speeches is now a bad thing
I hate critics.

>hey guys I need my movies made for children to be grimdark and have christ allusions

>anytime there's a danger of something interesting happening there's a one liner delivered like a slap to the back of the head

Ftfy

Dumb phoneposter

STOP FUCKING RUNIING CINEMA NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ironically this is my biggest pet peeve about dbz

>extremely serious moment
>cut to retard wacky characters with clown music

hercule was the fucking worst and he's reddit as fuck

>he has no real personality
That's way better than being the same generic quip-machine as everyone else

This problem was only in the dub. For whatever stupid reason Funimation saw fit to fill the series with dumb quips and FL Studio-tier music that weren't there in the original.

No fuck you, the music was a million times better than jap don't give me that tryhard shit, that was the only glaring problem with it, but the cuts were still there anyway in the sub.

Yeah why can't my capeshit movie made for kids about a comic book superhero be more fucking SERIOUS??!!

Yeah, screw responsibility and stuff. Stories are just meant to be bread and circus to keep the masses dumb and placid while liberals ruin your country with degeneracy and rapefugees

You laugh at that fart joke! No need to pay attention to what's happening in the real world, it's just too depressing. A commoner like yourself couldn't do anything about it anyway, just let your masters do the hard thinking

I don't get how someone can not like quips and use it as an insult on here. It's fucking fun and adds to the film. Get the fuck over it.

Yeah comics have never been written for adults

probably did this because all thor movies are completely unwatchable

No it wasn't, the music was terrible uninspired shit that could have been pulled from Kevin MacLeod's royalty-fee music site it was so generic, while the original soundtrack was unique and performed by an orchestra.

I know!!! That's why I'm saying WHY CANT MY COMIC BOOK MOVIE BE MORE SERIOUS!!!

What do you guys think of this movie?

okay tryhard bandwagon meme jumper

That would be better than this actually

Him? That can't be William Wallace, I'm prettier than this man.

You have no idea what you're talking about you massive weaboo cuck.

This nigga

You Sup Forums subhuman contrarians are the worst.
Let me guess, you like granny Goku's and Gohan's voice acting over any of the English ones right?

Boring, it only had one HILARIOUS moment and that was when the boys all mooned the other guys! Moments like that KEEP me in cinema seats!

>Wallace's last words was just yelling "freedom"
>not a clever quip
Shit

>Jokes every fucking five minutes

>This problem was only in the dub

if you arent ethnically japanese, there is no fucking reason whatsoever for watching dbz subbed. goku's voiced by a fucking old woman and its unbearable