Cartoon Network actually acknowledges JG Quintel and Regular Show after the finale and asks him questions

>Cartoon Network actually acknowledges JG Quintel and Regular Show after the finale and asks him questions
>it's literally just sponsored bullshit about if he likes Batman/Superman Iphone/Android Playstation/Xbox etc.
How low can you fucking get? First you make a "Thanks for the billions of subs" video quickly followed by a "subscribe to us NOW" video, and then this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GIMgrssQ5FE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=GIMgrssQ5FE

He sounds like he's trying to hide how bored he is.

>picked almost the same things I did

really fries those neurons

>Check out this hilarious interview of rapid fire questions with Regular Show creator JG Quintel as he answers them as fast as he can.
>Hilarious
Is that what they're calling it

That's what they're calling everything

I think it's the farthest from comedy but still qualifies, at the part where he tries to decide superman or batman. Like hahahaha nigga cant decide LOL tough question

They're seriously not even asking series related questions? After the finale? What's the fucking point? Like I care what drinks and phones he uses, jesus christ do kids these days only have idols because of what games they play? What social media they prefer? Fucking hell.

It's a tired thing but I'd have taken some "How did you come up with RS" over random pointless bullshit any day. Almost every series ending has the creator getting asked that, but no of course not from CN, why would they think people care about something like that.

>21 seconds in
>"rapid fire questions"
>that fucking sliding filter taking up like two seconds before each question

I didn't know Mordecai did the voice of JG

kek

>paint brush or pencil

the hell kind of question is that?

That's probably the closet to an art question

>dogs or cats
wow, they really had to think for that one

I guess you could say you have 20 20 hindsight.

This is insultingly sad.
You really need to lack a soul to come up with an idea like this video.

At this point I'm almost suicidingly shocked they didn't ask him "TTG" or "Mighty Majiswords".

It's a kids network asking questions kids would probably care about

>J.G. Quintel
Cartoon Network can't even pay attention to the fact that JG never punctuates his initials.

To these kids he's just as much a nobody as the creator of Robotomy.

Hilarious if you're into Kakfaesque humour and if you're a schadenfreude type of person.

Yeah, by kids you mean teens, right? I'm sure actual kids would've thought of more creative questions.

Yea, at least something about the god damn show they'd know him for, especially after le epic finale. Like maybe literally anything about the families that were made.

Wouldn't a Pen make more sense.

They were trying to make the questions as obvious-answered as possible. It's completely obvious he'd prefer the normal writing stick to a fucking paint brush. The only non obvious ones were the (probably pre-scripted to him) sponsored bullshit.

you guys have high expectations for CN, why are you surprised they did a corporate shill asspull like this?

At least disney is getting more quality animations

I mean it's insult to injury they did this to the guy whose show they completely fucked over in the second half
>inb4 8 seasons and a movie!!!!!
Yea no shit, it's like they only kept it going because they knew it'd be fun to fuck everything up for him. They either canned him in another act of bullshit and gave him notice (or he found out) so he could finish the show, or he had enough of their shitty ways. They gave him a cake that was just white with brown frosting spelling out "264 episodes. 8 Seasons. Congratulations."

If they did this with any other series creator it'd be slightly less depressing.

I feel bad for JG watching this, even though I've hated the last few seasons of RS outside of the last one.

We're asking GOD a series of questions before the coming seven year war
>pizza or tacos?

It wasn't that bad, at least they gave me free tickets to the Teen Titans Go! movie.

Is that you?

JG

A-Are you really him?
Also, there's a TTG movie getting made? Seriously?

no way!

I demand shoe on head.

i miss pops. why meng? why pops? he dindu nuffin!

Why did you kill the old man AND his father?

I know it's not him. JG probably doesn't know much about TTG and wouldn't understand the hate enough to joke like this.

NANIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Welp, thread derailed because a joke was misunderstood.

Are you guys new? It's obviously a joke about how JG got fucked by a network that prefers TTG.

You can never be sure in this day and age, user, I could be Scott Snyder for all you know.

IS THAT YOU, JG? ANSWER US

S-Scott?

>real life eileen

Hey guys, this is the real JG Quintel, don't listen to that imposter ().

Regular Show was a mistake and I hope all the CN execs die slow painful deaths.

Real?

I remember the time the real JG came by in late 2011 and he posted proof it was him, it was (with his face in shot) a sticky note that said "hey" on it while he was smiling kinda confused.

Seems like it never got archived, but I remember it well. That was back when not many people on here hated the show and if they did they didn't target fans and try to piss them off all the time like they do now. I don't think anyone even said his show sucked to his face.

timestamp or get the fuck out