Voltron: Legendary Defender

Okay, okay, husbandos and waifus aside, will the actual VOLTRON be any good in Season 2 or will he continue to be a little bitch?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sonnet_form/status/775727486516629504
youtube.com/watch?v=ZPWSvMq7n5Y
youtu.be/-n4-UHACq5s?t=1241
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for Klance

Second, "litle bitch"? There hasn't been a Robeast they haven't beaten yet. Haggar needs to step her game up, not Voltron.

The artist's twitter. Or someone posting their art on twitter. I'm honestly not sure which. Not very twitter literate. Twitterate?

Hunk's looking especially Hunky here.

twitter.com/sonnet_form/status/775727486516629504

>There hasn't been a Robeast they haven't beaten yet.

He didn't even beat the lizard guy. That was the Balmera.

That laser Robeast was slapping Voltron's shit but good. The Balmerra had to open up a planet size can o' whupass on it, otherwise it would have been the end for our heroessss!

I chalk it up to their still being inexperienced. It's more fun to watch them improve over time than have them shit stomp everything right off the bat.

What's your point? Look at this motherfucker, you can't tell me it wouldn't whup an ass.

I hope something like pic related eventually happens

Vehicle Voltron when?

you have to appreciate the squirrels

They don't even have FORM BLAZING SWORD! yet. They just have 'form sword.' Weak. I bet they won't get Blazing Sword until Keith levels up.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZPWSvMq7n5Y

Gotta get that Blazing Sword. I wonder if they'll play the old music the first time they use it?

We need more of these two!!

Never, hopefully. Cats are best.

>tfw you're the only person that unironically ships Hidge

Yeah, I really like how much they fight in Lion form. And using Voltron sparingly makes it feel a bit more important when they do use it.

Funny way of spelling pance.

The only ship that matters.

This pleases me.

Hidge is okay, but Hunk's practically off the market, what with his rock crush (dohoho)

>ITT: pedoshit

Well, this didn't last long.

You're no fun. Don't be like that mean Klancer that always picks fights.

how the fuck is it pedo rofl? Mutual attraction doesn't always equal pedo user.

Zarkon is such a slut. He fucks Keith, Shiro, and Sendak. Who else does he fuck?

I fucking lose it every time I see that picture

Hidge is honestly a lot less popular than I thought it would be. Like, no Hunk ships are really big, but it might even be less popular than Hance? Unexpected.

I think they are that klancer.

>defends Pancers that pick fights

Double standard much?

That /is/ the Klancer. Always shitting up threads.

Lets not fight. It's okay if he thinks we're terrible people for shipping Pidge with anything. We'll just have fun without him. Her. Xir. Whatever.

Now back to the adventures of GALRA SQUAD!

Yeah, always. And besides, they were just joshin' ya I think.

For some reason, this reminds me of the old Doom Game artwork.

I haven't seen this movie in forever.

My favorite is when he fucks Keith.
Since Keith won't be a slut to Shiro, Zarkon is perfect for him since he'll turn Keith into his little bitch.

It hasn't aged well, but I think that just adds to the vintage charm of it.

You know what's funny, I thought they were bowling when I first saw this pic and I was hoping for a big lebowski pic of hunk with a .45 yelling about people fucking strangers in the ass.

Would paladin Sendak live in a hobo shack in the middle of nowhere like Keith?

>not wanting to try your embouchure and fingering on a Pidgeridoo
stick to the drums, user.

It's good to be the emperor.

That scene with Silent Galra base ball players with the crazy ass face paint chase them down with baseball bats.

My ass hole puckered there.

Plot question!

What's going to happen to Shiro? The preview has been hyping up the idea that something is going to happen to Shiro, possibly take him out of the picture.

He gonn die?

Captured?

Fall into a black hole to another dimension?

Slip on a Quiznak and break his old man hip?

I want pidge playing a digeridoo now... thanks user

Probably in a Van, down by the river!

No, he'd live in Haxus' garage, watching his soaps on a tiny black and white CRT television and eating dry brick ramen.

I can do this for you..
and she may or may not be dressed in traditional aboriginal dress and stabilizing the bottom of it with her feet

Indeed it is.

Gets a lightsaber through the heart by Keith and then falls down a pit.

I used to think they were going to go the classic route with him, but now I'm not so sure it'll be as simple as that.

He either winds up dead, comatose, or captured and brainwashed. After the first trailer for season two, I was leaning towards captured, but now I'm thinking he dies.

First he lived in a van, until Haxus invited him to live in his garage. Haxus hopes to work up the nerve to ask Sendak to move into his house properly with him. Until then, he watches Sendak work out in the garage, with great longing.

From my point of view, it is Voltron who is evil.

Sounds like a simple quiet life.

Im iffy on the dress since i like to imagine her playing it in her usual outfit, but if she's playing it in true straya'in form i will be pleased.

>I bet they won't get Blazing Sword until Keith levels up.

I hope Lance, Pidge, and Shiro get cool jack-in animations when they activate their Voltron weapons for the first time.

youtu.be/-n4-UHACq5s?t=1241

Haxus has vivid Somewhere that's Green-esque fantasies doesn't he?

I don't know. Would they really kill off a main character in a show like this?

We gotta remember this ain't real anime, where heroes in shows like this get aced left and right. People making these shows may not think western kids have the stomach for the cold specter of death, rad though it may be.

Then again I haven't seen AtlA or Korra so I could be wrong.

DEAD WRONG.

having just googled traditional aboriginal dress, it's going to be pretty skimpy. like, there is a skirt and that is it.
and I just found a good reference pose, so this is happening

He fucks Lance.

please don't confuse what real kids are like with what executives think their moms think kids are like
we grew up on mortal kombat, doom, and terminator. the cold specter of death never shows up, only his fictional cousin the hot and stylish bass-playing spectre (with an RE) of death

Godspeed noble drawfriend. Godspeed!

oh that is cute as fuck

Lance is fully committed to his sheep wife.

Hey tell it to them, not me! I agree with you! There's a reason I loved Transformers the Movie when I was a kid back in the 90s.

Yeah the traditional garb is really skimpy, im actually australian myself and ive seen alot of traditional performances (its a huge thing in schools here) so just her regular outfit is fine!

Can't wait to see finished product user! :D

Like a true Scotsman he loves his sheep.

>Someone saved the pic I took of my poster

Feels... weird. Here's a proper image of it, if you don't have it.
Not when Zarkon is around.

but i WANT to draw her in skimpy outfits
also i wonder if topless natives is one of the reasons straya's so uptight for such a hot country.
abos are weirdlooking sometimes. weird recurring puffy faces.. but not all of them.

Oh, thanks. I didn't even realize.

>Not when Zarkon is around.
It happened one time when Lance and sheepwife showed up at a swingers night Zarkon and Keith were at.

They don't talk about it.

OOOH, okay yeah, i didnt fully understand that before haha. Mybad, draw what you want! im just suggesting haha.

Yeah they have a bit of a weird biology to them. Abo's are from the super inner regions of australia where the heat is actually insane, we're talking like 40-near 50c temps most of the time so most of the time no clothes was the most common option.

but their hair is fuckin gorgeous

mfw voltron thread talks about australian native biology. We truly are the most scientific of communities.

Lotor spent the evening making sure sheepwife didn't mess up the law.

>the Lions chose Zarkon over Coran for a Paladin

Voltron confirmed for shittiest taste in pilots.

Something like this wouldn't surprise me. I also wouldn't be surprised if he didn't actually die, and showed back up in later seasons somehow. Maybe he'll even become the leader of Vehicle Voltron, if that's ever a thing.

Old Haggar didn't leave the job unfinished. If Haggar ever shows up with a cat, Shiro may well be in deep trouble.

Lotor spent the night spilling his heart out to sheepwife Prunella about his dysfunctional family and how he just wanted to be normal and dammit would Keith just wear some clothes for once. She baa'ed softly and gently headbutted him in agreement.

Well that was him not in his prime.

If he can keep his prime form. Ohhh myyy

She hid a dagger in her throat? Hardcore.

MUSCLES. MUSTACHE. GORGEOUS TASTE IN FASHION. TRULY THE GREATEST OF SPECIMENS

You're ignoring Zarkon looking radiant in a wedding dress.

Zarkon looks good in everything.

It's tradition in the Galra empire for the man to wear the dress.

I see your Zarkon and raise you Lance in a pretty princess dress.

He fills it out very well.

Assuming Allura ever pilots a Lion (any Lion) how terrible do you think she'll be at it? Do you think she'll start off bad and work her way up? Be perfect right from the start? Or will she suck at it forever and get replaced by someone else down the line?

Keith still the prettiest princess.

Poor Lotor sometimes blames himself. The only reason Zarkon even knows Keith is because he and Lotor used to go to soccer camp together.

Who is his knight in shiny armor?

when will Keith get captured and fulfills his roll of a damsel in distress

Zarkon

Shiro ships Zeith so this is okay.
Actually, he would give Zarkon the flowers to give to princess Keith

Whoever rescues him from a life of selling matches on the street.

>Shiro ships Zeith
>Zarkon ships Sheith
>Keith ships himself/dicks
pottery

Shiro ships Zeith and Zarkon ships Sheith and Keith is in the middle sexually frustrated.