Storytime of Pain: Jeph Loeb's Wolverine (Part 1)

What's up kiddies, let's read another abortion of a comic book by unca Jeph!

Daily reminder that Wolverine is/was part of an ancient race of half-human lycans descended from some immortal wolfman or some shit

Let me prephase by saying this arc isn't THAT bad, but it's necessary reading for an even worse one later down the line,

That was retconned out but I wouldn't be surprised if that only happened because editorial told Loeb to knock that shit off.

i think that was actually the origin Wein and Claremont and whoever had for him at first but it got abandoned. i'm assuming because it's super fucking stupid.

>Let me prephase by saying this arc isn't THAT bad, but it's necessary reading for an even worse one later down the line,
Romulus right

Yeah.

i've never read that arc but plz tell me that Remus is his twin and Sabretooth's dad?

There is a Remus, but she's a woman.

YES OP HURT ME MORE I'VE BEEN A BAD user AND NEED TO BE PUNISHED

Fuck

>lupine
But those are fucking cats. Did the artist not know how to draw a muzzle?

Geez!

Ahahaha that bulge on Sabertooth

All this bullshit is retconned by Apocalypse still being the first mutant by Celestial mandate, right?

Nah, it's debunked in this very story. No idea what the point was, but I'm pretty sure that, like I said, Loeb wanted to go through with it before they made him back off.

>worse healing factor
>less experience
>no adamantium skeleton
>sabretooth still always painted as the superior who kicks Logan's ass all the time
Manlet's curse

When will they ever learn?

Isn't it stated that Sabretooth, Daken and Laura all have better healing factors because they're not carrying 100pounds of toxic metal in their bones?

That's gay

Has Boom Boom been in anything since Nextwave?

OP? More like SlowP

I don't have to take that from you!

That's it, storytime's over

i think bendis x-men for a half second

Holy shit, really?

OP ded

Well spoken

Original origin was that he was a Wolverine that had evolved into a man. No shit.
I guess eventually someone explained to them how evolution works....