What the fuck was the message?

What the fuck was the message?

The cycle of hatred must be broken.

Dont stop hating on blacks.

Going to prison can turn you black

Love thy neighbour, offer them your bum.

Around blacks never relax

Racism makes a lot of sense but it's bad so don't be a racist

Violence begets violence

this movie was ahead of it's time

I wonder how people would react if it was released nowadays, since everyone keeps rooting against racism.

>you think its right wing kino
>its not

>ywn have a qt3.14 racist gf to bang while some nig steals your car

>that jew in the bottom left

HA! From the thumbnail totally thought someone shooped a sword into his hand

I thought it was pretty clear cut. Don't steal from firemen.

Wishing black neighbour good-night?

What are you, deaf?

"YOLO" pushed under lots of controversy just for marketing and to make you think its smart. He gives up fighting for something bigger than him just because it becomes difficult.

Anger manifesting as hatred only causes you more problems.

The scene where the principal levels with him that he once too had to fight the hatred he felt in him. He felt nothing but contempt for the ills of society around him but he got lucky and realized anger only made him angrier and if he wanted to be happy, he would just have to just try to be better.

And the ending is kind of the tragedy that it was too late. He got lucky but his brother didn't and he has to now live with this pain for the rest of his life. His brother was too young to be entirely indoctrinated into the hatred/racism their father had put onto them but once their father was killed , it unleashed all of the worse emotions/ideology in Norton's character and he becoming a manifestation of his father pushed it onto his brother.

I'm rather glad they didn't use the ending where they show Norton shaving his head. I think us not knowing what he decides to do afterwards is the best choice. Maybe the pain would be too much or maybe he would have already been through too much pain to go back to the hatred.

You can change but niggers never will

that if you're white and proud of your race in the [current year] you'll probably get killed by nigger in your school bathroom

His message is tattooed on his pec stupid.

That's The Punisher, motherfucker.

Why do stupid people not even understand blatant subtext? Is a 55 IQ really that disabling?

>WAAAAHHHHHH US POOR WHITE PEOPLE, WE AREN'T ALLOWED TO BE RACIST AND CALL IT "PRIDE" WITHOUT BEING RIDICULED
Wow, I feel really bad for you guys. You have it real tough.

(((them)))

Explain it then, genius

You can be proud and not racist. White people have achieved a lot in history. But a racist like you can't fathom that.

Are you just addressing proud white people or also the proud blacks and asians?

Die in a gang fight, Tyrone.

>You can be proud and not racist
Then why do you try so hard at being racist?

not as tough as you purse puppies, what's your hashtag f am?

You mad bro? All he's saying is you can be proud of being white without being a sack of shit trying to cut others low.

figure it out yourself I don't teach special ed

But that's simply not the case. You can not be proud of being white in this day and age. It is taboo. You will be labeled a racist. Raging SJWs will literally crusade to destroy your livelihood for even suggesting the idea.

Nothing personnel kid

>You're interpretation is wrong but I'm not going to tell you what the REAL interpretation is because you're too stupid
What did he mean by this?

haha

>Castle Doctrine should be present in all states
>The only thing the main character did wrong was be a little to edgy when killing subhuman home invader scum

Fucked up society where you can't hang losers who break into your house any more.

>implying

This makes more sense actually

that if you don't allow the director to do the ending/message the way he wants, you'll end up with a mess and have people make threads about it on a cantonese bingo lobby 20 years later

Probably that you should learn to think for yourself instead of having people on an autistic frogposter site do it for you

10/10 post

>Wanting someone to justify their claim by providing a counterclaim is not thinking for yourself
Seriously though, what did he mean by this?

No that's Shane from Walking Dead.

Why is this song so catchy bro's? I can't stop laughing and singing along each time it comes on