MINDHUNTER GENERAL

/MHG/? edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pNo1nS_JV5k
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/320062-chris-christie-trump-made-me-order-meatloaf-at-white-house
youtube.com/watch?v=NYOaIDxirHE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

thats a big murderweapon

Ed Kemper = Sup Forums

Tell me I'm wrong

uuuu

= Sup Forums

Kemper is /r9k/ as fuck

i didn't see him espouse any negative views of the African American or Jewish community, why would he be Sup Forums ?

definitely an /r9k/ champ

>Starting with Sup Forums bait.
You cheeky cunt.

weird rewatching this scene after watching Making a Murderer where you see how you can basically use this kind of interrogation techniques to convince any dipshit to confess to whatever you want them to. My man is innocent yall.

He is /r9k/ as fuck

Is everyone supposed to be a jerk with Holden?
Especially the women...

Ed seems like a really nice guy. I would eat pizza with him and listen to his tales.

Reminder that Zodiac is /ourguy/

none of the serial killers in mindhunters expressed any sort of racist sentiments.

Kemper actually has a high IQ he can't be Sup Forums.

>her>
BASED

Why does no one here talk about the redneck guy with the mom? Literally our guy

Ed Kemper shaved his mustache after incarceration
Stop mustache shaming

>ywn be besties with Ed Kemper
why even live

Because who gives a fuck about some beta cuck who kills grannies?

>It's gotta be rough listening to them fucking in the other room
Lmao they worked that guy so fast.

So why did Speck kill his bird?

I forgot about him. He was the most forgettable part of this show.

SHOULDA HIRED THE BLACK GUY

Watching his character break down was pretty cool.

to show off his basketball skills, he sunk that basket backwards in one shot

He isn't r9k

r9k is and will always be Elliot Rodger. Pathetic, low IQ, disorganized.

Kemper is tall and seems very Alpha. He is very good at socializing with others in fact, due to being such buddie buddies with cops. Sure it was out of necessity, but he did it very well. People liked him. He could've gotten laid if he wasn't locked up for sure

t. been on r9k since inception

I'd say he's more /lit/ then r9k

Its based on a real life anecdote where he had a pet bird but when the warden or someone said he wasn't allowed to have a pet he threw in a fan because if he couldn't have it no one could.

Narratively it just made the scene that much more awesome.

He felt humiliated and wanted to show that he was a big boy.

Definitely more /r9k/ than Sup Forums.

yeah they were questioning how much of a sociopath he was by implying he felt remorse and self-pity when he tried to kill himself so he did it to spite them. They don't have great impulse control generally.

Ed Kemper: /r9k/
Jerry Brudos: Sup Forums

Why did Holden randomly get back with his whore gf after cheating on him and then act surprised when she broke up with him shortly thereafter?
There was no confrontation or anything over the cheating, it felt like they cut a few scenes out.

Principal was given multiple warnings. Staff members and parents were uncomfortable with his methods. He was in the wrong.

I know this is a brand new show, what's Sup Forums's feeling about this? Worth watching?

>ywn have an Ed salad sandwich
Actually I guess you could if you somehow managed to get incarcerated with him, though I bet they are no where near as buddy buddy with the guards now after the publicity of his relationship with the guards.

>Why did Holden randomly get back with his whore gf
Because he is weak and she is a slut with good fellatio skills

It's a lower budget true detective with more focus on the profiling. It's really fucking good.

great show. 4 of the 10 episodes are directed by david fincher, it uses the font from fight club, aesthetic look from Zodiac and Social Network and shit, and it's the most in-depth and realistic portrayal of the subject matter. It's like Hannibal but about the real people and portraying them as real people. If you like crime shit its great. If you like Fincher its great. The serial killer interviewkino way makes up for any lulls and the final episode is so satisfying. And there's great use of music

youtube.com/watch?v=pNo1nS_JV5k

Your wrong and a faggot.

who else was disappointed when all that build up with the principal just left him as a useless bum instead of blowing his brains out? when the wife tracked down holden I was certain he killed himself.

I'm getting conflicting statements about this show. Some people are saying it's a slow burn to nowhere and snooze material and others are saying it's absolute serial kino. I have loved the atmosphere and mystery of almost all of Fincher's work, would I enjoy this as well or does it not hold up in a stretched out series format vs his usual movie length fare? I am also worried that with this being based on such well documented events that the plot would end up being kind of stale compared to the elements of fiction he was able to inject into Zodiac and Social Network. is this strictly biographically based on those two FBI agents research and interviews or is there an element of freedom where Fincher can throw in some interesting developments and mystery? I will probably check it out either way if the atmosphere is up to his usual standards.

just finished episode 2. Kemper is the truth.

on one hand I want it to do some cool unexpected shit, on the other hand if it was just 8 more episodes of Holden and Bill talking to serial killers and cops about fucked up crimes I'd be cool with that too.

If the entire season was just chatting with Kemper I'd be happy.

Holden Ford is a made up character based on the actual fbi agent just so they could have some artistic freedom

> if it was just 8 more episodes of Holden and Bill talking to serial killers and cops about fucked up crimes I'd be cool with that too.

Sadly its not. They add some pointless storylines that goes nowhere and lower the shows score in my eyes at least. The whole girlfriend, Bill's kid, tuna shit adds nothing to the story and feels like filler imo.

>Kemper will never have a successful podcast where he talks with random people about their issues
>You will never listen to any of the books Kemper narrated(I looked, they aren't available)

>Some people are saying it's a slow burn to nowhere and snooze material
they're faggots whose opinion can be disregarded
>and others are saying it's absolute serial kino
it is
>I have loved the atmosphere and mystery of almost all of Fincher's work
Then you'll love this. It's like a sequel to Zodiac that's 10 hours long. There isn't a big satisfying shootout ever and nothing is really hollywooded up. A lot of the conflict in the season is about FBI procedural process. And every single situation is resolved with talking. And yet it's still more intense and captivating than pretty much every other crime show.

Big Red was the only killer who did nothing wrong

>mom says she's surprised I didn't turn out to be a serial killer after watching this show
Is that a challenge?

So, Holden's behavior escalating was contrasting with the way the serial killers behavior escalate, right?

THE VIRGIN WALK

EIGHT RIPE CUNTS

>you see, i always knew i was going to kill her user thinks as he shitposts furiously

The absolute madman

I think they are only for use in the prison system. If they were smart they would quietly monetize the "have a serial killer read your favorite book" market.

THE CHAD STRIDE

Why does this show talk so much about losing virginity, like it's a big deal or something?

Fucking stupid.

Parents ask your husband to stop touching their kids? You fucking stop, and get fucked by the consequences if you don't. What a retarded women taking her anger out on the wrong person, boo fucking, hoo.

I was thinking this, I'm wondering if the entire reason for making him a fictional character is to see him slowly turn into one over the course of the series. he certainly displays enough of the potential signs. but it might be too expected, they weren't exactly being subtle about it.

Ed Salad Kemper is the only one that talks about it isn't he? And he's probably a bit hung up on the fact that he never fucked someone living.

>Holden does his job and warns the school of a potential creeper
>Holden is somehow the bad guy

m8 if youre a virgin past the age of say, 25 (male or female) there is usually an underlying psychological/personality issue. it's a form of arrested development that deviates from the norm.

nothing wrong with that per se but something is up.

Apparently there was a website where you could listen to a few of them but it got taken down. they were probably pure audiobook kino.
>you will never hear Kemper narrate silence of the lambs

Why is he so likable? Seriously, I'm not that deep into the show but that scene where the two cops are eating pizza and just hanging out with him is perfect, made me laugh so hard

I really feel like holden, especially in the last episodes, has autism or something. Literally acting so retarded sometimes

Benji mentions at some point that he never fugged anyone besides his wife but it's just that once.

Pretty sure they ask both the killer that lives with his mom, and the one who bought the house for his "fiance". And IIRC Holden's gf asks him about when he lost his.

>tfw you have all th makings of a serial killer

I believe he raped one of his victims alive.

Plus he was engaged.

I liked the first episodes but holden is annoying me more and more as the series progresses

we need to make a virgin vs chad of ford and tench

a lot of people do on this site, this entire site is a CIA and FBI treasure trove

He just wanted friends. Also psychopaths are generally pretty likeable

Why couldn't the show get counterculture right? It's so low effort that it feels like a parody, yet it wants use to take it seriously, which just makes it contrived shit. Every line of dialog from the girlfriend's mouth is about as authentic as a tumblr post.

Because aside from the obvious, he's a nice guy.

Probably a great guy to hang out with as long as you aren't a chick. Just one of those super bitter cynical fucks when it comes to women who took it a little far.
but let's be honest he was basically absolutely correct about the nature of women

zodiac was just paul avery serial killer fanfiction

He is displaying most of the behavioral signs of serial killers himself and unlike Will graham from Hannibal he seems to also lack a reliable moral compass and sense of remorse. we might actually see him go full on by series end.

Benji is absolutely R9K that finally gets his Stacy only to be cucked appropriately like the beta he is.

>did literally nothing wrong
>gets locked up for it
What is wrong with the American justice system?

Kemper>Big Red>Shoe Guy>Birdman>Rock loli guy

he hates the roasties just like us

>Kemper killed his grandma, was released early, and even got it off his record

Absolute madman. Why did his mom let him live with her after this?

Meh if they turn it into that im probably gonna drop the series. Would very much prefer if they made him this badass good guy

Hey! Loli guy was a bro!

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/320062-chris-christie-trump-made-me-order-meatloaf-at-white-house

Switch Shoe Guy and Big Red

that's standard practice. It doesn't work on people who haven't committed a crime.

no we know what happens to him. They're playing up the emotional toll it takes to become obsessed with psychopaths but they're not going to have the guy just become a serial killer in spite of the entire point of the show. The entire thing is about them figuring out the patterns that lead someone to becoming a "sequence killer." You don't magically become one in your 30s just because you talked to a few.

>Holden and Bill share a significant look as the music takes dark turn

this show is comfy af

It's even worse if you look at his actual interviews. They played up the woman hate and the cursing in the show. He is much more articulate, and focuses on how horrible his mother was. it's hard not to detach him from his crimes.

He's a weird case. His relationship with his mother was bad, but not super terrible. Same with his grandmother. It's like he got out passive aggressiveness with murder. He had incredibly warped emotions. He killed his grandfather because he didnt want his grandfather to see his wife dead.

Yeah it does. False confessions are an observable thing. The human mind is fragile as fuck and people can easily be coerced and encouraged to remember things that didn't happen or be "tricked" into truly believing they committed a crime after hours of interrogation with people trained to get confessions. You could be entirely innocent and you'd be just as freaked out about being in the same room as a dead little girl's clothes.

youtube.com/watch?v=NYOaIDxirHE

You can watch them convince this dipshit to confess because he thinks thats what he has to do to get out of trouble. They didn't even need props, they told him they knew what he did then subtly fed him what they needed him to say to get a conviction.

R I P E
I
P
E

C U N T S
U
N
T
S

doing gods work user! thumps up

Brudos was annoying as hell, I wanted bill to slam his fat fucking head onto the table

dude requires a bunch of adjectives

I would have already been standing at this point if I was holden

>Unlike Kemper or Heirens, Speck wasn't exactly a model prisoner. He had once built and hidden a crude miniature still in the back of a false drawer in the cellblock guard's wooden desk. It produced hardly any alcohol, just enough to create a smell and make the guards go crazy when they couldn't find it. Another time, he found an injured sparrow that had flown in through one of the broken windows and nursed it back to health. When it was healthy enough to stand, he tied a string around its leg and had it perch on his shoulder. At one point, a guard told him pets weren't allowed.
>"I can't have it?" Speck challenged, then walked over to a spinning fan and threw the small bird in.
>Horrified, the guard said, "I thought you liked that bird."
>"I did," Speck replied. "But if I can't have it, no one can."

>In 1996, five years after Speck's death, a TV journalist made public a prison video, which showed Speck taking drugs and engaging in sex with another inmate during the 1980s, while he was an inmate at Statesville Correctional Institute; Speck appears to have breasts in the video, apparently as a result of hormone treatment received while in prison, and is wearing women's underwear.