Why doesn't Jimmy leave sirius and join Ant and Artie?

Why doesn't Jimmy leave sirius and join Ant and Artie?

The Worm makes too much dough at Sirius

artie missed a show 3 days ago due to binging on heroin and admitted to it on youtube
and jimmy's contract expires this months
so we'll see what happens

Get paid substantially less to be on a show with an alcoholic pedophile and a morbidly obese heroin addict? Sounds like a smart idea.

I can't listen to it with Artie
I would love a Jim and Ant show

he's alright

He was on that hot wing show as well and said he wonders if hot sauce and heroin will create some unique high.

>The Worm
Why do i see people call Jim Norton this all the time? what's the deal?

he looks like one and is slimy

I hope not. Artie and Anthony is perfect

Just have jimmy visit once in a while

terrible trips. artie is the funniest part of the show. joke after joke after joke. the man is a legend

he's a jew all he cares about is money

Jim has said before he doesn't want to have to negotiate deals with Ant. They're too close. Jim has been making the odd flippant statement about if he got a tv gig he would leave the radio show, so I've been sitting here fingers and balls crossed that the wormy, cock breath, tranny chaser doesn't get anything.

This pretty much, ant makes enough for himself and his boys, I doubt he could keep jimmy afloat these days.

It was a joke you bum.

He's already doing a podacast with Ant

why doesn't jeff ross get a show?

Literally because SiriusXM pays way more than Anthony can. Jim also probably enjoys interviewing people who aren't literally who's, which is all Ant can get. Jim and Sam is a comfy show that I enjoy on my morning drive.

>the new show on Compound Media is called "TRUMP" and it's about how great Trump is

What the fuck was his problem?

That ugly thing in front was on Jim and Sam recently. She's in that new movie The Florida Project.

got his tits in a knot

>The Worm
His nickname is the Jerm.

>Jim also probably enjoys interviewing people who aren't literally who's
No shit retard, Jim is the worlds biggest starfucker.

He wormed his way into Ant's spot, then wormed his way into Opie's spot.

You dont really believe that, do you?

I didn't come up with the nickname but that's where it comes from

he wants attention

He missed his chance to cave that guitar in her skull.

Its ok, we at least get the chip show each week which usually has Ant on.