Sup Forums, I'm depressed. Life seems harsh and cruel...

Sup Forums, I'm depressed. Life seems harsh and cruel. I feel all alone in a threatening world where what lies ahead is vague and uncertain.

You have to expect the worst but hope for the best, user.

We live in a strange time. What you do with your life is up to your own accord.

I believe you can do it.

What a waste of that image, we could have had a Rocko thread with that. Fuck off.

A sad crying clown in an iron lung!

I always wanted one!

drink more water
eat more vegetables
eat more fruit
go outside more often
enjoy the small things
take up fishing
take up biking
read more
cut back on the weed
cut back on the liquor
learn to play a silly instrument
talk to people
be friendly
get yourself out there
get out of your comfort zone
socialize more

Go see one of DC's movies, they are sure to cheer you up!

Please, user. He'd have better luck watching Schindler's List.

>drink more water
Fucking this. I used to feel like shit all the time. Turns out I was just chronically dehydrated.

Not OP, but I'm Batman

Credit Carrrrd.

I've been told to ask you about this.

What is the significance of this photo?

I thought I already explained it to you once.

Not me.

OP, I have just the cure.

There's this great show. Really funny clown, absolute riot. Guaranteed to cheer you up. It's called Pagalicci.

yeah join the club, dues cover snacks and boxed wine.

No can do, i work in retail.

I'm severely disappointed it took someone this long to post this. That being said...
I am pagalicci

Working retail doesn't prevent you from doing any of those things.

>take up fishing
most of these people probably couldn't even gut a fish

Watch more good animated films.

Dunno if you like lusty milfs but I drew this earlier, [she thicc]

Motherfucker you don't have to kill and EAT the damn thing, catch it, admire it, maybe take a picture and throw the little gobshit back.

you're still stabbing it in the mouth. kind of a jerk move.

>drink more water
I drink 1.5 gallons a day and hate myself and want to die.

I do or used to do most of this and hate myself and want to die, and have for years.

I feel the greater issue is that fishing is a boring, miserable experience.

I've tried to like fishing. I really have. My dad took me fishing all the time as a kid. Every few years I think "you know maybe I should go fishing again" and it's awful every time.

Not OP, but I drink lots of water, eat good amounts of veggies and fruit and go outside, mostly to paint, and read/listen to audio-books quite often. Never drank or used any sort of drug and most people in my classes think of me as their friend if a workaholic.

I still want to die and the pain grows every day. Sometimes I go out for long walks in dangerous areas hoping that someone will kill me so I don't have to do it myself even though people probably wouldn't notice I was actually gone for at least 4 days since I died because I usually stay up late and away from home working every day anyway, and would just think I'm sick.

Maybe it's because I was too afraid to ask out a guy I liked for the past two years, and everyday I see him happy in his current relationship and yet he never noticed and considers us friends. I see him stay up until 4 AM every day to talk to his SO and all I do is wait for him to message me even though I know he never will. Fucking kill me.

>love (doesn't have to be romantic)
>something to do
>something to look forward to

add in regular exercise (literally 20 minutes of walking a steady pace is really good exercise if you do it every day; also, stretching is really underrated because it promotes good blood flow) and a steady healthy diet (don't pay attention to how much you eat but what you eat matters more). isolation and frequently going on Sup Forums is obviously not healthy for your mind.

being in love with someone you can't have is a trap. it makes you go insane. i'm currently doing the same thing and know it's like the pot calling the kettle black but there are plenty of fish in the sea. cling onto the hope you have left and never let go.

i just literally had to go into the archives and pull out what i was preaching about months before because i've lost all hope i had then.

with some people, depression is the perpetual habit of being incredibly self-centered. remember, it's important to reach out to people. a family member or friend for example are good choices. by reaching out to others, you'll feel better about yourself and in the process have fun/help someone else out.

escalating your ego while your depression worsens is the stupidest thing you can do for yourself in this kind of situation (i can speak from experience). it's a downwards spiral. if you don't love yourself how can you expect someone else to?